How is the FBI getting the Xmas bomber to talk

2012president

Rookie
Feb 1, 2010
It is being reported that the christmas bomber is suddenly spilling his guts to the FBI. He is alleged to be giving details on radical imam Anwar al-Awlaki who is in hiding in Yemen. Has the FBI been given the green light to use harsher interrogation tactics on the xmas bomber or should we believe that his parents told him to cooperate. I'm hoping the FBI is using some enhanced interrogation tactics on this guy. Obama needs some help right now so I'm thinking Obama wants the FBI to do what it needs to get some good intel from the xmas bomber so that terror suspects can be caught and good pr can be gained.

I just want him to talk and I'm open to use kindness or torture. Apparently this guy is talking without the beatings.

I think if he talks without any torture then we 'evil torturers' will have to eat a little crow for the time being.

I think torture for interrogations should be legal and used only for the terrorist who want to bring mass destruction and death to our great country.

Nah. YOu guys forget he lawyered up. Whats in his plea bargain?? What does he get out of the deal???

It is being reported that the christmas bomber is suddenly spilling his guts to the FBI. He is alleged to be giving details on radical imam Anwar al-Awlaki who is in hiding in Yemen. Has the FBI been given the green light to use harsher interrogation tactics on the xmas bomber or should we believe that his parents told him to cooperate. I'm hoping the FBI is using some enhanced interrogation tactics on this guy. Obama needs some help right now so I'm thinking Obama wants the FBI to do what it needs to get some good intel from the xmas bomber so that terror suspects can be caught and good pr can be gained.

Who knows? The Obama Administration has taken a lot of heat for this. I'm guessing they did whatever was necessary to extract information from him, including enhanced interrogation tactics.

They called his parents, and they convinced him to spill the beans. I'm going to guess here, but I would doubt that is something that could be used with many of the terrorists we catch.

"Now Akmed, you tell these men what you know, or else you will be grounded."

-TSO

Forum List

Back