USMB is my favorite liberal web site.

Can conservative innocence ever not be outraged?

pearlclutching.jpg

It's my favorite conservative website! Don't know what you are seeing but I see conservatives EVERYWHERE!

Such whiny little victims.

Fact is, this board is "infested" with radical, racist, RW traitors who would like the see the Constitution's wording changed to read "except gays, women, children, elderly, handicapped, vets".

It is highly amusing to me that noting the infestation (and predominance, in fact) of lolberals makes me an alleged "victim."

Hey, douche bag (alluding to Luddly). I said I LIKE this site; and I do.

It has a fair share of more or less conservative members. There are even some liberals here who choose to be rational. Wrong headed, sure. But rational.

USMB is my favorite liberal web site.

Just sayin'.

Oh that it is. Same players. Different board. Pity how it turns out this way year after year.

You have to admit they are so good at taking over administration and then filtering down. One has to give them credit for that.

No whining. Just a reality check for some of us that happens all too regularly.

What happens you see is that the website becomes terribly boring with only libs posting. Conservatives move on.

Libs kill another board.
No whining, yeah, right.

Just whining.

No whining. Just a reality check for some of us that happens all too regularly.

What happens you see is that the website becomes terribly boring with only libs posting. Conservatives move on.

Libs kill another board.
No whining, yeah, right.

Just whining.

:lol:

Kid I've been a boarder since ACME pet chat in the 90's.Puts me at 20 years baby. Let's see. You've got how many posts? Joined in 2013? What sock are you?

It's a pity to witness US Message board turn into a Lakhota/Luddly/lib fest that only drag thread titles from TPM or what's that new one you libs are all excited about? PoliticsUSA?

Forum List

Back