Bestiality?

80zephyr

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2014
There are many here who claim that bestiality will never be legal because animals can't consent.

Why?

Which of our animals consent to being slaughtered for food? Which ones consent to the food we feed them? Or the way we take care of them?

Bestiality should be legal because animals are property, and having sex with them is simply using them for another purpose.

The "non consent" argument is a Non sequitur, because we use animals everyday and there is never consent.

Mark

You're against homosexual marriage by two consenting adults but support sex with an animal? Very illogical.

But as long as the animal isn't harmed or stressed, then it's none of my business.

You're against homosexual marriage by two consenting adults but support sex with an animal? Very illogical.

But as long as the animal isn't harmed or stressed, then it's none of my business.

This thread is using the argument that those that favor gay marriage against them.

As to the animal, who cares if its harmed or stressed? It certainly harmed when it ends up on our dining table.

Mark

All sexual deviants are equal, that is true. Put them on a cold island or put decent people on a cold island. Either way, that will end the problem. Decent people can retake the entire world, as Hitler proved.

This thread belongs in the nonsense section. But going along that line, consider does it make any real difference as Animals below the level of human animals cannot get high priced lawyers to sue and win them both large sums of money. When sheep get a lawyer then you'll have to worry.

It IS our business because the animal cannot consent and we really have no way of knowing what harm it does.

Sadly, this perversion is legal in most jurisdictions.

There are many here who claim that bestiality will never be legal because animals can't consent.

Why?

Which of our animals consent to being slaughtered for food? Which ones consent to the food we feed them? Or the way we take care of them?

Bestiality should be legal because animals are property, and having sex with them is simply using them for another purpose.

The "non consent" argument is a Non sequitur, because we use animals everyday and there is never consent.

Mark

Good news for you, in thirteen states sex with animals is legal! Now, move to one and go fuck a horse!

Zoophilia and the law in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why?

Mark

Good news for you, in thirteen states sex with animals is legal! Now, move to one and go fuck a horse!

Zoophilia and the law in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No thanks I got a divorce so I wouldn't have to do that with the cow that I was married to.

Forum List

Back