USMB is dropping characters as I type

It happens when that video ad starts playing at the bottom of the page. They keep telling me to use something other than IE but I don't like firefox or chrome.

That little video plays with Chrome as well (I use Chrome at work). Firefox is a little slower but I believe it's much safer and I don't have to listen to that irritating little video at the bottom. That makes Firefox worth it all by itself.

Your workplace maybe doesn't have AdBlock then because I never get that ad with Adblock on.

NP.. if I had access to their code I'd fix it for ya.

Thanks. I've been talking about it maybe every 3 months or so with no response from people who can fix it. Posters have been responding.

kk well if you do switch browsers my recommendation is switching to google chrome. OMG it's amazing, can't rave enough about chrome over all the other browsers.

I use Safari, but also have Chrome on my menu. I have had to switch to Chrome when I play games on certain sites because Safari ends up messing up.

So, those who are having problems only here, use Chrome only here, and your other browser elsewhere.

Forum List

Back