cross board drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
is it true a member can be perma banned in usmb for remarks made about usmb on another board? is this true or not?

i.e. lets say i am on another board and suddenly just blast this board ......say i vent on another board about this board.....will that follow me here if someone pastes and copies to admins here?

is this true or not? a simple yes or no will do.....

just one example

Cafe B must be closed for the night, eh? And to coin Boop's mental thought process....Club B must be Cafe Bitches? I didn't think so. Still don't. Except for the same group that "sucks the air out" of every board they land on. Cafe B has my sympathies. Some decent people are there. Very decent. But now they are overrun by patrons who don't give a damn about that cafe at all. It's just a drop off point...until next week. Oh, they will post now and then, just to make the owner feel not so used but the owner should have some common sense to know it's just a ruse.

My sympathies to Cafe B owner and regular patrons. Get some raid.

cereal killer is a real killer, he murders people. he confessed to me. i then reported him to the real "mods" the police, and am awaiting action forthwith.

don't deny it CK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back