USMB Award Season?

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
Once or twice a year there seems to be a crush of USMB Awards threads. Some in jest. Some more or less in earnest.

Is that time of year approaching again?

I have been a bit out of the loop lately.

Who are the current big guns? Who's got game? Who are the lightweights and miserable whining ***** these days?

(I know I know. I just opened myself up for the thoroughly expected pot shots. Foiled in the prime of my life!) But discounting the obvious choice of me for a nomination as a lightweight ****, who are the other [more active] contenders for 2015?

Let's kick off the nominations:

Categories and playahs!

Well....you have to have awards for:

USMB Meltdown Champion
The USMB "Don't let the door hit ya on the butt" Award (those who's meltdowns are intriguing but not worthy of a championship category - kind of like a trophy for participating).
The Golden Troll Award
The Whiney Weiner Medal
The Thomas Crapper Award for the poster most likely to derail a thread with useless crap.
The USMB Darwin Award (Junior Category - nominee is not required to be deceased)
The USMB Honorary Flatus Certificate for the poster most likely to emit a burst of methane when prodded.

....I'm sure there's more...

Well....you have to have awards for:

USMB Meltdown Champion
The USMB "Don't let the door hit ya on the butt" Award (those who's meltdowns are intriguing but not worthy of a championship category - kind of like a trophy for participating).
The Golden Troll Award
The Whiney Weiner Medal
The Thomas Crapper Award for the poster most likely to derail a thread with useless crap.
The USMB Darwin Award (Junior Category - nominee is not required to be deceased)
The USMB Honorary Flatus Certificate for the poster most likely to emit a burst of methane when prodded.

....I'm sure there's more...

I'm looking forward to the nominations.

Best troll - fbj

JR was leading earlier in the year but he's gotten stale as of late.

Agree. Endurance and creativity is a key component for this award and I've seen a failure in the creativity department.

Forum List

Back