User Reputation System, follow up...

Said1 said:
Time to hit the electric beach. I buy a pass every April. Blue skin is not hot. :cry:

Blue? So..you're saying you actually <i>have</i> color, then..

Said1 said:
Hmmm. Does transparency count?

If it's transparent blue, it counts. I need SPF800 to not burn. And nothing but pain results from said burn.

Shattered said:
That's only cause you still can't figure out how.
I clicked on the little scales, and I almost clicked
a negative, but I didn't have the heart to be so mean.

I don't have the heart to click a positive, either.

Stuck in the middle with you.

USViking said:
I clicked on the little scales, and I almost clicked
a negative, but I didn't have the heart to be so mean.

I don't have the heart to click a positive, either.

Stuck in the middle with you.

Viking, are you telling us that you are a rep virgin?! :shocked: :eek:

I've only been neg. rep'ed twice. One is a past memeber(may he rest in peace) And one is a fairly New Member, just in the last WEEK.... Of course, I shall not name, name's(but I will accept bribes), they know who they are...
But it weally, weally, weally urt my feeeeelllllings. :cry: So Mr. Dr. you do it again, I'm going to hunt you down and... :whip: :rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
I've only been neg. rep'ed twice. One is a past memeber(may he rest in peace) And one is a fairly New Member, just in the last WEEK.... Of course, I shall not name, name's(but I will accept bribes), they know who they are...
But it weally, weally, weally urt my feeeeelllllings. :cry: So Mr. Dr. you do it again, I'm going to hunt you down and... :whip: :rotflmao:
How could anyone neg rep a sweetheart like you?

No compensating rep points from me, though.

USViking said:
How could anyone neg rep a sweetheart like you?

No compensating rep points from me, though.

That's what I was thinking :teeth:

Dr Grump said:
Did I neg you? Don't think so.....hhhhmmmmm...mighta...thought there were only two people I negged, and one was a freaking accident...

Would now be a bad time to point out that you can neg-rep people until the cows come home, and you'll not remove so much as a single point from them?

nibor said:
?????????? :wtf: What is it for,whom determines it and why,how does it work? :alco:

Different people use it in different ways. Some people use it as a popularity barometer. Some use it to agree with what others say. But I think the intent is that if someone posts something really good/thoughful/insightful, you give them good reputation; if someone posts drivel, or comes on here to troll, you give them bad reputation.

Shattered said:
Would now be a bad time to point out that you can neg-rep people until the cows come home, and you'll not remove so much as a single point from them?
Hey, he positive repped me, and I still appreciate the thought! :D

Forum List

Back