Used and abused: UK's young girls

Raping girls (and guys) is a standard "weapon" of warfare outside the western strip of Europe. Ask how many Bosnian girls were raped in the 1990's because of their muslim religion. The country of Netherlands has lost a war crime trial about it just recently, many more to follow. HEHEHE

What makes you think people from Western Europe are somehow exempt from this barbarity? Have you read up on the rapes of Iraqi and Afghan women by western coalition forces?

I am glad you are confused too because I was confused reading his post as well. But I guess he did not mean to say that Western Europeans were somehow superior at least that is what his clarification states. English is a damn confusing language.

Forgot to ask earlier, which state/region are you from in the Bharat Mata? :p

Raping girls (and guys) is a standard "weapon" of warfare outside the western strip of Europe. Ask how many Bosnian girls were raped in the 1990's because of their muslim religion. The country of Netherlands has lost a war crime trial about it just recently, many more to follow. HEHEHE

What makes you think people from Western Europe are somehow exempt from this barbarity? Have you read up on the rapes of Iraqi and Afghan women by western coalition forces?

I am glad you are confused too because I was confused reading his post as well. But I guess he did not mean to say that Western Europeans were somehow superior at least that is what his clarification states. English is a damn confusing language.

You are being pretty enthusiastic. I am from Assam. And, you are from Kerala. Am I correct?

Pakistanis are only good for four things:

- sexually grooming children
- marrying their cousins
- sponsoring terrorism around the globe
- starting and losing wars against India

Do you happen to have any statistics that details what percentage Pakistanis make among UK's child groomers?

I was kidding...and no, but would that really make a difference Vik? Muslim immigrants in Europe are a minority (still) and yet they're disproportionately represented in the jails for a wide range of crimes. I think the closest statistic was on Muslim rapists in Scandinavian countries, something like 90% of all rapes in Norway over the last few years have been at the hands of Muslim immigrants.

Doesn't it strike people as odd that a minority community is always in the news for this garbage?

Very interesting! I was not aware that 90% of the rapes committed in Scandinavian countries were committed by Muslims. What percentage Muslims constitute of Scandinavian population?

Do you have credible link citing those statistics?

Sorry, not 90% but closer to 50%. Still fckin ridiculous.

Norway 90 of all violent rapes in Oslo committed by Muslims

What percent are they of total population?

You are being pretty enthusiastic. I am from Assam. And, you are from Kerala. Am I correct?

My parents are. I was born in Chicago.

Pakistanis are only good for four things:

- sexually grooming children
- marrying their cousins
- sponsoring terrorism around the globe
- starting and losing wars against India

Do you happen to have any statistics that details what percentage Pakistanis make among UK's child groomers?

I was kidding...and no, but would that really make a difference Vik? Muslim immigrants in Europe are a minority (still) and yet they're disproportionately represented in the jails for a wide range of crimes. I think the closest statistic was on Muslim rapists in Scandinavian countries, something like 90% of all rapes in Norway over the last few years have been at the hands of Muslim immigrants.

Doesn't it strike people as odd that a minority community is always in the news for this garbage?

Very interesting! I was not aware that 90% of the rapes committed in Scandinavian countries were committed by Muslims. What percentage Muslims constitute of Scandinavian population?

2.4% according to wiki.

My parents are. I was born in Chicago.

Even though you were born in Chicago (U.S.A.), you do not sound ABCD :)

2.4% according to wiki.

In that case 50% is astronomically high. However, there is one issue with your stat. It is coming from WordPress. Anyone can post anything on WordPress. I will not consider it a credible source unless the blog was written by a bonafide member of a credible organization such as a respected university or research foundation.

When I was a kid there were only a thousand or two Muslims living in Scandinavian countries. These countries had the lowest rates of rape in the world, and they also had some of the most relaxed attitudes towards sex.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that certain things are inevitable when you import enormous numbers of immigrants from primitive societies with extremely misogynistic and twisted attitudes towards sex, and these attitudes are compounded when these immigrants have such a sense of superiority that they regard the native population as theirs to treat as they please.

This issue is so undeniably about the culture of the perpetrators that to try to claim it is "derailing" the thread to talk about anything actually pertinent is the stuff of an underhanded agenda implemented with full intent on squashing discussion rather than furthering it.

When I was a kid there were only a thousand or two Muslims living in Scandinavian countries. These countries had the lowest rates of rape in the world, and they also had some of the most relaxed attitudes towards sex.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that certain things are inevitable when you import enormous numbers of immigrants from primitive societies with extremely misogynistic and twisted attitudes towards sex, and these attitudes are compounded when these immigrants have such a sense of superiority that they regard the native population as theirs to treat as they please.

This issue is so undeniably about the culture of the perpetrators that to try to claim it is "derailing" the thread to talk about anything actually pertinent is the stuff of an underhanded agenda implemented with full intent on squashing discussion rather than furthering it.

The issue, and the claims should be looked at critically. Is there a "Muslim Rape Wave" in Scandinavia?

When you were a kid (which likely is fairly close to when I was a kid) and now - laws as to what constituted rape differed.

For example, this article is from 2011: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/w...xtend-to-the-bedroom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This blog entry is from 2013 (from someone opposed to the changes occurring in the legal system regarding rape).

The difference between what constituted rape then and what constitutes rape now in Norway is huge - meaning many more acts are now legally criminalized as rape and are going to be reported. Right then and there you have a "rape epidemic" due to a change in the legal definition of rape. Sweden is similar in that many acts are considered "rape" in Sweden that are not elsewhere due to changes in the law and changes in how rape cases are handled.

Concurrently you have an increase in immigration from non-Western European countries. But is correlation causation? That's what some would have you believe.

The primary source for the so-called "Muslim rape wave" seems to be data from a report titled "Voldtekt i den globale byen" which provides an analysis of rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. This is picked up by groups such as Britains BNP and sites such as Norway ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims 8220 Non-Western 8221 Immigrants Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs which take information from limited studies, distort it, and attempt to apply broadly across an entire nation. The rational behind this spread is easy - nothing instills fear and hate than the possibility that barbarians are raping our women and assaulting our children and when people don't really understand statistics or critical thinking, they pick right up on it.

But what happens when you break it down? Looking at just the Oslo report:

The police report referred to is Voldtekt i den globale byen (Rape in the global city) which provides a detailed analysis of the rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. The report in fact shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while the majority – 54.2% – were of Norwegian, other European or American origin.

The claim that “all rapists in Oslo are immigrants” is based exclusively on the figures for “assault rape”, i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included only 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals. All of those 5 individuals were indeed of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin. However, the police report adds that in other cases of assault rape, where the individual responsible was not identified and the police relied on the description provided by the victim, “8 of the perpetrators were African / dark-skinned appearance, 5 were Western / light / Nordic and 4 had an Asian appearance”. Which falls some way short of substantiating the claim that all perpetrators of aggravated rape in Oslo are of non-western origin, never mind the assertion that “Muslim immigrants” are responsible for all rapes in the city.

The police report also points out that “it must be stressed that the strong over-representation of people from minority backgrounds for several types of rape can not be interpreted as meaning that foreign culture is a causal explanation of rape” and that “the statistical difference in criminal behaviour between ethnic groups disappears when controlling for socio-economic conditions”. It concludes: “Gross generalisations that have given the impression that the rapists are only foreigners – and largely Muslim – prove inadequate and erroneous.”

In other words, on the basis of their detailed factual analysis the Norwegian police draw exactly the opposite conclusion about rape in Oslo from that promoted in Pat Condell’s latest anti-Muslim video rant. But then, when have facts ever been of any concern to racist bigots like Condell?

So when looked at critically from a number of angles - is there even a rape epidemic at all much less one driven by Muslim immigrants in general?

The issue, and the claims should be looked at critically. Is there a "Muslim Rape Wave" in Scandinavia?

When you were a kid (which likely is fairly close to when I was a kid) and now - laws as to what constituted rape differed.

For example, this article is from 2011: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/w...xtend-to-the-bedroom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This blog entry is from 2013 (from someone opposed to the changes occurring in the legal system regarding rape).

The difference between what constituted rape then and what constitutes rape now in Norway is huge - meaning many more acts are now legally criminalized as rape and are going to be reported. Right then and there you have a "rape epidemic" due to a change in the legal definition of rape. Sweden is similar in that many acts are considered "rape" in Sweden that are not elsewhere due to changes in the law and changes in how rape cases are handled.

Concurrently you have an increase in immigration from non-Western European countries. But is correlation causation? That's what some would have you believe.

The primary source for the so-called "Muslim rape wave" seems to be data from a report titled "Voldtekt i den globale byen" which provides an analysis of rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. This is picked up by groups such as Britains BNP and sites such as Norway ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims 8220 Non-Western 8221 Immigrants Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs which take information from limited studies, distort it, and attempt to apply broadly across an entire nation. The rational behind this spread is easy - nothing instills fear and hate than the possibility that barbarians are raping our women and assaulting our children and when people don't really understand statistics or critical thinking, they pick right up on it.

The police report referred to is Voldtekt i den globale byen (Rape in the global city) which provides a detailed analysis of the rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. The report in fact shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while the majority – 54.2% – were of Norwegian, other European or American origin.

The claim that “all rapists in Oslo are immigrants” is based exclusively on the figures for “assault rape”, i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included only 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals. All of those 5 individuals were indeed of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin. However, the police report adds that in other cases of assault rape, where the individual responsible was not identified and the police relied on the description provided by the victim, “8 of the perpetrators were African / dark-skinned appearance, 5 were Western / light / Nordic and 4 had an Asian appearance”. Which falls some way short of substantiating the claim that all perpetrators of aggravated rape in Oslo are of non-western origin, never mind the assertion that “Muslim immigrants” are responsible for all rapes in the city.

The police report also points out that “it must be stressed that the strong over-representation of people from minority backgrounds for several types of rape can not be interpreted as meaning that foreign culture is a causal explanation of rape” and that “the statistical difference in criminal behaviour between ethnic groups disappears when controlling for socio-economic conditions”. It concludes: “Gross generalisations that have given the impression that the rapists are only foreigners – and largely Muslim – prove inadequate and erroneous.”

In other words, on the basis of their detailed factual analysis the Norwegian police draw exactly the opposite conclusion about rape in Oslo from that promoted in Pat Condell’s latest anti-Muslim video rant. But then, when have facts ever been of any concern to racist bigots like Condell?

So when looked at critically from a number of angles - is there even a rape epidemic at all much less one driven by Muslim immigrants in general?

Are you getting medical and dental with this, Coyote? is your retirement package Sharia compliant?

The very same phobic reaction responsible for the British offering up their children to be raped existing in the Scandinavian countries is a given. They will also look the other way and indulge in any sort of rationalization to remain true to their political correctness.

These same police responsible for the specious apologia cannot even go into certain neighborhoods, so spare me, please.

There is truth and there are attempts to obscure the truth due to a rigidly held belief system. I prefer the former to the latter, myself.

Are you getting medical and dental with this, Coyote? is your retirement package Sharia compliant?

The very same phobic reaction responsible for the British offering up their children to be raped existing in the Scandinavian countries is a given. They will also look the other way and indulge in any sort of rationalization to remain true to their political correctness.

These same police responsible for the specious apologia cannot even go into certain neighborhoods, so spare me, please.

There is truth and there are attempts to obscure the truth due to a rigidly held belief system. I prefer the former to the latter, myself.

Did you even read anything?

A woman forced to have sex with up to nine men a day while being held captive has revealed the horror of modern slavery in Britain - as the Home Secretary vowed to combat the issue.

UK Slavery Exposed I Didn t Want To Die

We had a recent situation similar to that in the US - it read like a macabre horror story with 3 women held captive for years in Cleveland: Ariel Castro kidnappings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I remember that.

What amazes me is how these things can go on literally under the noses of neighbors and other people - for years!

Do you think it's really increased or are we just more aware of these things?

Forum List

Back