- marrying their cousins
- sponsoring terrorism around the globe
- starting and losing wars against India

Pakistanis are only good for four things:

- sexually grooming children
- marrying their cousins

Do you happen to have any statistics that details what percentage Pakistanis make among UK's child groomers?

I don't see why we can't discuss the topic and just leave the religious bashing aside. I agree that pedophilia is most certainly NOT just a "Muslim" problem, when I think of the fairly recent priest sex abuse scandals here in the US, so yes, I can see what you are saying, but at the same time I don't see any other religious denominations participating in child marriage, etc.

I mean, I've read some pretty horrible things, about 12-year-old girls sold by their fathers to 80-year-old men as "wives." Just think about what it must be like to be one of these poor girls. What a horrible life.

Fair enough.

Let us see if we can find following two key data from the UK:

a) Population of Pakistanis in the UK
b) What percent of UK Pakistanis are involved in child grooming

As far as item a) is concerned, I think Pakistanis make about 2% of the UK population. I am not sure about the item b). Does anyone have data on item b)?

Well, that number would not be known. We only know about those who have been caught. I don't see how that's relevant to my statements anyway. The point is that, in some areas, it is a part of their culture to marry children/young teenagers. That is (supposed to be) against the law, although I'm not sure about the laws in the UK. I know that here in the US, we have some pretty strict laws when it comes to sex/consent laws and minors in most of the states.

I want to avoid following artificial narratives:

- It is their culture to marry young girls. That is why they rape young girls.
- Islam is bad. That is why Muslim men engage in child grooming.

Instead, I would like to focus on statistics.

It should be quite easy to prove statistically if you have demographic and criminal statistics of the UK in front of you. All we need to do is find out two things:

a) What is the percentage of Pakistanis in UK
b) What is the percentage of Pakistani sex criminals among general UK sex criminals

Arguments that we cannot obtain data outlined in item b) because British authorities failed to prosecute those men does not appeal to me. Simply because, that is the fault of the authorities. That brings us back to the original point I was trying to make. Authorities are involved in the child grooming rings.

I don't deny that the authorities are involved, but the reason why these rings exist is because of a demand that exists.

Also, if the authorities have been covering things up, then the statistics wouldn't be very accurate, would they? :wink_2:

Demand I think is coming from the elites. I could be wrong though. Pakistani men in the question are probably just pimps (child groomers). There is a reason why authorities are hiding the statistics. I think they are/were involved.

I don't doubt for a minute they are involved in some way. What other reason would they have to cover it up? I don't buy that it's just to be politically correct. They were making money or something, or there is a very important person/people involved in the actual molestations. Disgusting. Just thinking about it makes my stomach churn. :cheeky-smiley-018:

- marrying their cousins

Do you happen to have any statistics that details what percentage Pakistanis make among UK's child groomers?

I was kidding...and no, but would that really make a difference Vik? Muslim immigrants in Europe are a minority (still) and yet they're disproportionately represented in the jails for a wide range of crimes. I think the closest statistic was on Muslim rapists in Scandinavian countries, something like 90% of all rapes in Norway over the last few years have been at the hands of Muslim immigrants.

Doesn't it strike people as odd that a minority community is always in the news for this garbage?

Here is a thought.

Every business takes care of its voulnerabilities, along with its other problems.

So, if you live in Britain and you have a daughter or sister, shoot her. Why would you carry such voulnerable liabilities around in today's efficiency oriented world?

Problem solved.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and more fulfilling to just shoot all pakistani muslim adult males before they got a chance to rape some 11 or 12 year old child. Do you think it would stop the mass immigration that has ruined this country over the last 20 years ?

- marrying their cousins

I was kidding...and no, but would that really make a difference Vik? Muslim immigrants in Europe are a minority (still) and yet they're disproportionately represented in the jails for a wide range of crimes. I think the closest statistic was on Muslim rapists in Scandinavian countries, something like 90% of all rapes in Norway over the last few years have been at the hands of Muslim immigrants.

Doesn't it strike people as odd that a minority community is always in the news for this garbage?

How about these factoids like 80% of all crime in Britain is committed by just 20% of the population, all immigrants

More children groomed, raped and racially abused by Pakistani men than by any other group

Most violent crime is committed by non British

Most sexual crime is committed by non British.

All from the UK governments own agency.

- marrying their cousins

How about these factoids like 80% of all crime in Britain is committed by just 20% of the population, all immigrants

More children groomed, raped and racially abused by Pakistani men than by any other group

Do you have any links to this data? Which agencies are reporting?

- marrying their cousins

Very interesting! I was not aware that 90% of the rapes committed in Scandinavian countries were committed by Muslims. What percentage Muslims constitute of Scandinavian population?

Do you have credible link citing those statistics?

- marrying their cousins

The NSA/NSO which deals with national statistics have released the figures over the last few years.

- marrying their cousins

The NSA/NSO which deals with national statistics have released the figures over the last few years.

Where is the link?

Raping girls (and guys) is a standard "weapon" of warfare outside the western strip of Europe. Ask how many Bosnian girls were raped in the 1990's because of their muslim religion. The country of Netherlands has lost a war crime trial about it just recently, many more to follow. HEHEHE

Raping girls (and guys) is a standard "weapon" of warfare outside the western strip of Europe. Ask how many Bosnian girls were raped in the 1990's because of their muslim religion. The country of Netherlands has lost a war crime trial about it just recently, many more to follow. HEHEHE

There are plenty of countries outside of western Europe that do not use rape as weapons at least not any more than so called advanced western Europeans. This thread was not created for people to engage in cultural arrogance. Please stick to the topic and refrain from reaching simplistic conclusions.

Where is the link?

There are plenty of countries outside of western Europe that do not use rape as weapons at least not any more than so called advanced western Europeans. This thread was not created for people to engage in cultural arrogance. Please stick to the topic and refrain from reaching simplistic conclusions.
That is not what I said, and the country on trial like I said has been The Netherlands, a Western European country.

That is not what I said, and the country on trial like I said has been The Netherlands, a Western European country.

I am glad we sorted out our minor misunderstanding.

- marrying their cousins

Very interesting! I was not aware that 90% of the rapes committed in Scandinavian countries were committed by Muslims. What percentage Muslims constitute of Scandinavian population?

Do you have credible link citing those statistics?

Sorry, not 90% but closer to 50%. Still fckin ridiculous.

Norway 90 of all violent rapes in Oslo committed by Muslims

What makes you think people from Western Europe are somehow exempt from this barbarity? Have you read up on the rapes of Iraqi and Afghan women by western coalition forces?

What makes you think people from Western Europe are somehow exempt from this barbarity? Have you read up on the rapes of Iraqi and Afghan women by western coalition forces?

I am glad you are confused too because I was confused reading his post as well. But I guess he did not mean to say that Western Europeans were somehow superior at least that is what his clarification states. English is a damn confusing language.

Forum List

Back