USA vs USSR vs Russia (цифры)

The cost of living was actually great in the USSR. Since there was no food, you never had to spend any money on it. Great savings right there.
Nonsense...
I wrote you all the data.
When you argue, give the numbers

Besides...
Americans, I ask you never to write offensive messages about the USSR or Russia ...
Otherwise, I can very seriously offend the American citizens and lay out the data that you do not know ...

:thup:

Nice try ... But you still fall behind the North Koreans in your attempts to insult us.
That's got to be embarrassing ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do not overtake the broadcast, like this moron who scares the hedgehog with his bare ass

Наденьте трусики и помойтесь...
Я не люблю ебать грязного придурка
Easy, easy, please! There are a lot of people on the forum who know Russian. How about keeping Russian standards high, let's not forget we are representing our great Mother Russia on this forum.

Last edited:
How much money does the average Soviet citizen give to Church? Does Soviet education include the understanding of Creationism and Intelligent Design? What view of various educational studies are presented in governmentally controlled classes (meaning are they slanted towards governmental philosophy)?

How much money does the average Soviet citizen give to Church? Does Soviet education include the understanding of Creationism and Intelligent Design? What view of various educational studies are presented in governmentally controlled classes (meaning are they slanted towards governmental philosophy)?

1. The Orthodox Church was supported by the Government of the USSR, so there is no expenditure in the finances of the Soviet man. For all pays the government!

2. Soviet education is the best in the world. If you are interested in more details about the subjects studied in the Soviet school, then I can create a new topic ...
You do not rush ... I can dunk Americans into their shit.
You completely forgot about education, because American education is for morons .. I will prove it

Here is my photo, when I was resting in the pioneer camp in 1978 ...
This is Yalta, the Botanical Garden.
Pioneers look boring, as the teacher talks about flowers and trees .. It's very hot, about 5 km is the beach and the children want to swim, but do not listen to the teacher ...
----------------------------------
I'm the third in the photo on the left ...

Then we got to the beach.

Attachments

• img264.jpg
    img264.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 109
I think that the topic went wrong.
As I promised, I should compare the USA / USSR / Russia ...
Now I must write about modern Russia.
Wait, when I'm in a mood ...

1. The Orthodox Church was supported by the Government of the USSR, so there is no expenditure in the finances of the Soviet man. For all pays the government!

2. Soviet education is the best in the world. If you are interested in more details about the subjects studied in the Soviet school, then I can create a new topic ...
You do not rush ... I can dunk Americans into their shit.
You completely forgot about education, because American education is for morons .. I will prove it
And what happens if a Russian is Baptist? Any education without open discussions regarding GOD and spirituality is very weak. The thing that America has is competition. The government doesn't control the topic everywhere, and as a result citizens can still notice differences between public and private education. This creates a competitive balance between the manipulated and the discerning!

Last edited:
And what happens if a Russian is Baptist? Any education without open discussions regarding GOD and spirituality is very weak. The thing that America has is competition. The government doesn't control the topic everywhere, and as a result citizens can still notice differences between public and private education. This creates a competitive balance between the manipulated and the discerning!
I created a theme about Material values ..
I ask you to answer exactly in this matter, and not about Religion and Philosophy

Point 3
Modern Russia ...

First of all, I want to remind you that we compare the welfare of US citizens, the USSR and Russia on the following most important only! material items:

0. Income

1. Medicine
2. Food and clothes
3. Housing (purchase and utility costs)
4. Education (university only)
5. Equipment and furniture
6. The car
7. Relaxation
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
I take into account all the taxes that you pay ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
I have already written figures about the US and the USSR, you can look higher ...
================================================== =======

Modern Russia is a capitalist country in which Soviet achievements are used for social demands of citizens. Russia can not create anything new ...

1 USD = 60 RUR

Consider:

0. The average income of a citizen of Russia per month is 28,000 rubles ...
This is "cash on hand," since in Russia, according to Soviet traditions, an accountant at the Enterprise thinks all taxes and social deductions ... In America it's not like that - look above ...

1. Medicine
Medicine in Russia is of 2 types:
- Mandatory: (free) The government pays for insurance and allows all citizens to receive medical services .. This "service" is terrible ... Most doctors are Asians or Caucasians. The quality is disgusting ...
- Voluntary (paid) ... The best polyclinics, hospitals and doctors. But it costs 100,000 rubles a year, so for ordinary Russian it is not available. Large Enterprises pay such insurance for their employees, but I do not take it into account
Everything was free and available in the USSR!
Besides...
Modern Russia purchases most of the medicines abroad, as Soviet technologies are lost ... Many drugs are a "fake" that does not help sick people!
This disgrace has never happened in the USSR!

SAVINGS (cash in hand) = 28 000
==============================================================

2. Food and clothing ...
In Russia, there is such a measure of "subsistence minimum", which is similar to the American "standard of living" ...
These "levels" created by Russian and American capitalists, so that citizens do not die of hunger and wore the cheapest clothing ....
In America, as I wrote above, it is $ 1,400 a month.
In Russia it is equal to 10 600 rubles per month
Explanations:
This is your spending, what you eat and you can buy clothes ...
In Russia - food is a complete shit to buy quality food, you will not have enough of this money. To buy quality natural clothes - the same
In America - all the same, even worse than in Russia
The best natural food and natural clothes was in the USSR!

SAVINGS (cash in hand) = 28 000 - 10 600 = 17 400

3. Housing
- Buying any dwelling, apartment, house ... in Russia is not available!
In the USSR it was free, in America it is possible to buy through the "moatage loan" for 30 years ... Therefore, Russian youth lives in the apartments of parents who gave them to the Soviet Union ...

- Communal expenses...
In Russia, they pay a so-called "cadastral price" when half of the cost of heating, gas, electricity and water is paid by the Government ... In the Middle it will be 5,000 rubles
In the USSR it was practically free ... A small amount
- Property tax
In Russia they pay on the so-called "cadastral price", when half of the costs are paid by the Government ... In the Middle it will be 500 rubles
In the USSR there were no taxes
In addition ... the so-called "cadastral price" is also the achievement of the USSR, so that people do not pay at a real market price ...
In America, they pay huge sums and everything at a market price ...

SAVINGS (cash in hand) = 17 400 - 5 000 - 500 = 11 900

4. Education
Education in Russia - 2 types:
- Free (Soviet and Soviet technology)
- Paid (for foreign technology and for debits)
Thank God, that morons in Russia are only 1 percent :04:

5. Equipment, Furniture
In Russia, this shit in bulk ... Basically - the production of China or Turkey
In the USSR, on the contrary, there was a very large deficit
"Average Russian moron" spends on it no more than 2,000

SAVINGS (cash in hand) = 11 900 - 2 000 = 9 900

6. The car ...
- The cheapest NEW car costs 300,000 rubles in Russia, so Russians try to buy "used cars" or learn to repair an old car that he received from his parents in the USSR.
Buying a car for the Russian in modern Russia - is not available!
- Expenses for the car, gasoline, fuel, repairs, taxes = 3 000

SAVINGS (cash in hand) = 9 900 - 3 000 = 6 900

7. Relaxation
As you can see, in Contemporary Russia, Modern Russia still has a lot of money ... He spends them a whole year, then he goes abroad ...
There he gets drunk, beats Americans, Englishmen, Germans and others ...
This is the fall of morals. :04:

This topic is closed

- This creature has Russian citizenship
- But he is not Russian, but foul "Rogul"
- It calls for the killing of Russians
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Any person of this forum who speaks to him is automatically included in my personal IGNOR

Pig.JPG

Forum List

Back