USA vs. Iran...Tale of the Tape...How do Military Forces Stack-Up

The Globalist is laughing by now. They has been trying to raise fuel prices for the longest so that we will have to look for alternative energy like their GMO algae that is being made into fuel, that this algae is harming the environment.

Oil Soars Following U.S. Killing Of Iran’s Top General | OilPrice.com

Toxic 'red tide' algae blooms are killing fish, turtles, and manatees in Florida — here's what it looks like and why it's happening

Revelation 8:9
a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

United States would stomp Persian ass.

Are you crazy! Only if the US dropped a nuke. Iran never did anything to us, but we want their oil , location, and SA and Israel want to do a coup. We shouldn't even have sanctions on them, but tramp is doing whatever Israel and SA want and our oil men.

You are a dumb twat! Why do you lie?

Here we go again with Trumpists now doing the same thing that W. did. Trump is W. It just figures someone with a Bush avatar would be the one advocating a war.

Right, Little Bushie , we would stomp Iran just like we stomped Iraq. Bush stupidity once again.

You are just too stupid to realize the truth.

yup, dumbest fool in the forum Admiral

but you can enlighten us all to Trump's M.E. strategy

the floor is yours sir!

~S~

Why would I even consider discussing it with a peon like you who can't even understand the written word?

I would have to :"Barney" it down so much for you, everyone else would bet bored.

I would have to :"Barney" it down so much for you, everyone else would bet bored.

but you do that for a living, right?

and i'll wager every vet like you can 'see' the military strategy well enough to 'splain where this is all going....

double that for Admirals....

~S~

and i'll wager every vet like you can 'see' the military strategy well enough to 'splain where this is all going....

~S~

Talking to a rock makes everyone look like a fool.

Iran doesn’t stand a chance. It will be over in less than a week. Out planes will destroy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we said that about Iraq...…sooner or later, we need to learn from our mistakes
We toppled the government of Iraq in 2 weeks. Everything after that was unnecessary nation building. We should have just replaced their government and moved on. Let them rebuild themselves. Wars are easy to win for the US, as long as we dont tie that win to how well we rebuild their nation.

~S~
Quds forces attacked Americans........one killed others wounded..........

Dec. 30th.............we killed Quds in response........

Quds try to storm our embassy with militias...........

Marines sent in and then the Number 2 man in Iran was taken out.........

Next move........Iran's.....

31oz00.jpg

Uh, snowflake...... who the hell was saying the U.S. would lose to Iran?

Well Obama did have our soldiers wearing red high heels and then wanted tutus on the front lines.

REMEMBER THIS ONE:

iu

University Army ROTC made to wear red high heels to “raise awareness” about rape

The others are just the messages to brainwash the masses: and they never get it.
31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

AND YALL STILL DON'T GET IT..................... On here there are a few exceptions I've seen ppl on here wake up even a little........I'll leave their names out to save them from the tournament I get daily and from the UNEXPECTED who tech from a professional standpoint should be behaving like every other MOD on here odes but never does Hmmm I wonder who the fk that mod might be LOL...

Last edited:
If you’re lamenting his death, you hate Trump more than a terrorist.
I don't think it's about lamenting his death, it's about escalation in an already volatile part of the world.

By the way, which do you change more often, your political leanings or your underwear?

Are you crazy! Only if the US dropped a nuke. Iran never did anything to us, but we want their oil , location, and SA and Israel want to do a coup. We shouldn't even have sanctions on them, but tramp is doing whatever Israel and SA want and our oil men.

They’ve killed our troops. I know to you “that’s nothing”, but to Americans it’s rather significant.

Forum List

Back