USA/Israel Celebrate True Friendship

The world is full of ex USA and UN officials that hate Israel...why... I still don't know even after reading all of that nonsense you linked to....
We are at war and that means we have an enemy...any enemy of our enemy is my friend and no amount of throwback gibberish about Israel will change that...

Can someone tell me what Jews think of Jesus and Mary? Or better of the Christian's?
Also what do the evangelicals think will happen to the jews when the messiah comes back ?
As far as muslims we have 5o believe in the virgin Mary's story, respect jesus and also respect the people of the book (Christian's and Jews).
OMG.....^^^^^^^
upload_2018-5-14_17-27-0.jpeg

The world is full of ex USA and UN officials that hate Israel...why... I still don't know even after reading all of that nonsense you linked to....
We are at war and that means we have an enemy...any enemy of our enemy is my friend and no amount of throwback gibberish about Israel will change that...

Dude blind adherence to our country is not healthy.

Can someone tell me what Jews think of Jesus and Mary? Or better of the Christian's?
Also what do the evangelicals think will happen to the jews when the messiah comes back ?
As far as muslims we have 5o believe in the virgin Mary's story, respect jesus and also respect the people of the book (Christian's and Jews).
OMG.....^^^^^^^
.View attachment 193586

That’s what Jews think of “your” Jesus?

OMG.....^^^^^^^
.View attachment 193586

That’s what Jews think of “your” Jesus?
You are a fool....

My enemy is Zionism, the Zionists from LBJ, to H.W Bush, to W Bush, to Israel are the main mass-murderers.

My enemy is Zionism, the Zionists from LBJ, to H.W Bush, to W Bush, to Israel are the main mass-murderers

You too are a throwback with antiquated views of the world...and not worth my time and energy...

The U.S.A has no more reason to support Israel, than it does to support Palestine.

You Zionists are actually the throwbacks.

My enemy is Zionism, the Zionists from LBJ, to H.W Bush, to W Bush, to Israel are the main mass-murderers

You too are a throwback with antiquated views of the world...and not worth my time and energy...

The U.S.A has no more reason to support Israel, than it does to support Palestine.

We Zionists, are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel.

And we are going to continue to defend ourselves against all lunatics who wish to see all Jews dead.

So, the USA has every reason to support Israel.

And the sooner the USA stops totally feeding the Palestinians in Gaza and the P. A, the better.

That will leave all the others who are giving money to the Palestinians, like Iran, Qatar, the EU, etc to stop feeding a beast which only wants to finish what the German Nazis began.

And we are going to continue to defend ourselves against all lunatics who wish to see all Jews dead.

And the sooner the USA stops totally feeding the Palestinians in Gaza and the P. A, the better.

That will leave all the others who are giving money to the Palestinians, like Iran, Qatar, the EU, etc to stop feeding a beast which only wants to finish what the German Nazis began.

1.7% of Palestine was Jewish in 1517, you are overwhelmingly recent arrivals.

All of the Middle East has a problem with education.

When will that be corrected?

Dude, isn’t there more coal to choke on for you?

You know what? I really don't care about 1517...I care about people that are being killed for no reason today...I care about people that are being raised to hate...propagandized and programmed to hate...this is 2018 and its time to end it...I don't care at this point what and where and how it started...

Dude, isn’t there more coal to choke on for you?

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

You know what? I really don't care about 1517...I care about people that are being killed for no reason...I care about people that are being raised to hate...propagandized and programmed to hate...this is 2018 and its time to end it...I don't care at this point what and where and how it started...

If you care about people being killed for no reason, you better go care about the 58 Palestinians just killed by terrorist Israel for no reason.

Forum List

Back