US Whiners Vs Canada's Winning women

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Somebody needs to talk to the US Women's Hockey team and explain some things to them.

TO the US WOMEN'S HOCKEY TEAM.. You lost, too bad, better luck next time. NOW SHUT UP!!

To our Canadian friends, please accept my apology for what seems to be a some poor sportsmanship on our end.

That being said,,,

Have all of our athletes behaved in Canada? Either before, during, or after their games?? NO!! Oooh!! A surprise?? I remember when the Olympics were given more respect by the participants. The games were not just about how to get individuals more money after they turned pro. Or, which country could screw another out of hosting the games by throwing more money at the IOC.

If the Canadian team wants to party it up, fine. If the Olympic governors want to allow it fine, or if they want to initiate sanctions against the Canadians that is their business not ours. Underage drinking isn't a Canadian problem, it is global. Either the world community will ask to see some changes, or it won't. The United States Womens hockey team should be thankful they had a great game, a great place to play, and also a close, and very dear ally to play with.

Making a big deal of the Canadian's celebration is embarrassing to those of us who have truly enjoyed watching some great sporting games. We have seen some fantastic achievements by our own athletes, and from some who have made their own countries proud as well. To them I say "Thank you, and congratulations!!". :clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Sorry, all that matters now is Sundays game..

Canada gonna go down again? ;)

Miller, as much as I hate the Sabres and their organization he's been a beast, and one of the reasons we made it..

Lol @ getting caught drinking beer. Take their golds away! Not lol. I wonder what they'll end up doing?
Keep bragging about your womens sports. We'll beat you on Sunday 5-3 again.

Last edited:
It wasn't the US team complaining....It was the prissypot candy-asses at the IOC.

Dummy.

Don't rain on a good " I hate America " rant. They have the right to complain all they want. Of course if they hate it here so much you would think they would move to some Country they did not hate.

Canada does not hate America. Its more like playing your big brother in a game of one-on-one hoops. You still love him...but it feels so good to beat him

$giveafuckmeter2ik.gif

The only people complaining about the Canadian Ladies Hockey team celebration are the IOC, the Canadian Olympic Committee, and do-gooder nanny staters everywhere.

I thought it was perfectly normal and acceptable. You work your ass off to achieve a goal. It takes dedication, hard work, and commitment. So when you finally achieve your goal - you celebrate and you celebrate BIG!! That is what life and sport is all about. Congratulations to them.

PS- who doesn't love chicks that play hockey, smoke cigars and drink beer!!???

The only people complaining about the Canadian Ladies Hockey team celebration are the IOC, the Canadian Olympic Committee, and do-gooder nanny staters everywhere.

I thought it was perfectly normal and acceptable. You work your ass off to achieve a goal. It takes dedication, hard work, and commitment. So when you finally achieve your goal - you celebrate and you celebrate BIG!! That is what life and sport is all about. Congratulations to them.

I dunno about that PS. Hockey chicks aren't very pretty.

I rest my case.....
hockeybabe01.jpg
display_image.jpg
display_image.jpg
display_image.jpg

I rest my case.....
hockeybabe01.jpg
display_image.jpg
display_image.jpg
display_image.jpg

My Zamboni or yours? :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back