US vs Chile

Woman’s soccer? I just watched the movie Texas rangers.. ahhh how we used to treat women

The US women's team are fucking PIGS!!!! Not to mention the bull-dyck who refused to sing the US anthem.
I bet she's not going to enjoy the rest of her sad life..........but she will be a welcome star on Madcow's show.
WHY did they have to take joy in humiliating another lesser team scoring 13 to zero?

It was funny to watch all the whining about the US high score against Thailand....many of the complaints by the same people who say they hate Soccer because it's usually so low scoring. Furthermore, how many of them whine about NFL teams or MLB teams running up scores and celebrating touchdowns or runs?
I've always been of the school of thought that if you don't try your best on every play, and lay off because you winning big, your actually insulting your opponent.

As a team, it is your job to stop the scoring. If you can't you can't. Don't whine about being run upon. Just get better.

This isn't' little league play.

Woman’s soccer? I just watched the movie Texas rangers.. ahhh how we used to treat women
You were beat up a lot by girls when you were young, weren't you?
No I’m not a democrat
Yes....thus my question....you have that tone about you....that you've been really bullied by girls when you were young. They take your lunch money? Not let you on the swings? Make fun of your looks? your clothes? your grades?

It was funny to watch all the whining about the US high score against Thailand....many of the complaints by the same people who say they hate Soccer because it's usually so low scoring. Furthermore, how many of them whine about NFL teams or MLB teams running up scores and celebrating touchdowns or runs?
That is exactly the point. Running up the score on a weak opponent and worse yet acting like goons after scores when the game is a blow out speaks more about the winner than the loser. Win with class, lose with class. People who never played sports don't understand that.
"acting like goons"? In what way? Please describe this goon-like behavior.
I've already posted Rapinoe's vulgar reaction after scoring the 9th goal over a totally over matched team. Look it up.

No I’m not a democrat
Yes....thus my question....you have that tone about you....that you've been really bullied by girls when you were young. They take your lunch money? Not let you on the swings? Make fun of your looks? your clothes? your grades?
Are you projecting again? Lol

That is exactly the point. Running up the score on a weak opponent and worse yet acting like goons after scores when the game is a blow out speaks more about the winner than the loser. Win with class, lose with class. People who never played sports don't understand that.
"acting like goons"? In what way? Please describe this goon-like behavior.
I've already posted Rapinoe's vulgar reaction after scoring the 9th goal over a totally over matched team. Look it up.
How was that vulgar?

No I’m not a democrat
Are you projecting again? Lol
You see? Your posts are classic. It's like you were so afraid to get bullied on the playground back in your youth so now you make up for it as an "adult" with "I know you are but what am I" material. Sad.

Forum List

Back