US Troops Want To Stay

and read my lips: I do NOT hope for failure.

when you continue to say that, you are lying about me and insulting me and insulting every other veteran and retiree who agrees with me.

Like I have said over and over again...you only support those veterans who think the same way you do.

please apologize for insulting a veteran so deeply.

You have done your share of tossing out the insults

Your posts and attitude show a hope of failure

To you and your ilk - failure means more political power

That is all you really care about

You have done your share of tossing out the insults

Your posts and attitude show a hope of failure

To you and your ilk - failure means more political power

That is all you really care about

my posts do not show any hope for failure. only my sad predictions of it.

You fail to comprehend the difference.

Libs usually deny what their real intentions are

not me. I am sad that our troops are dying. I hope for their success. I don't believe, however, that the ill-conceived and poorly planned excusion into Iraq can possibly end in any sort of meaningful success.

not me. I am sad that our troops are dying. I hope for their success. I don't believe, however, that the ill-conceived and poorly planned excusion into Iraq can possibly end in any sort of meaningful success.

You can go to hell for lying as you can for stealing

You can go to hell for lying as you can for stealing

I would never lie about that. I am saddened by each death.... and I am insulted that you would suggest otherwise....
but it is just one more peice of evidence of how you disrespect our troops and our veterans who disagree with you.

I would never lie about that. I am saddened by each death.... and I am insulted that you would suggest otherwise....
but it is just one more peice of evidence of how you disrespect our troops and our veterans who disagree with you.

saddened there aren't more?

Like Dick Gephardt said when the market was down

"Every 100 point drop in the Dow is another House seat"

saddened there aren't more?

Like Dick Gephardt said when the market was down

"Every 100 point drop in the Dow is another House seat"

no... again, you insult veterans who disagree with you. I am truly saddened by our casualties in Iraq. I have had to serve as a pallbearer for one young Maine national guardsman.... and that was one too many for me.

no... again, you insult veterans who disagree with you. I am truly saddened by our casualties in Iraq. I have had to serve as a pallbearer for one young Maine national guardsman.... and that was one too many for me.

and you were probably thinking "This sould be good for a few extra votes for the Dem in the state election"

and you were probably thinking "This sould be good for a few extra votes for the Dem in the state election"

no...I was remembering how he and his father had served with me as volunteer firemen together.... it was very sad.... I am sickened that you would make light of it.

no...I was remembering how he and his father had served with me as volunteer firemen together.... it was very sad.... I am sickened that you would make light of it.

I am sickened by your defeatest attitude and continuing suppport for the surrender party

I am sickened by your defeatest attitude and continuing suppport for the surrender party

I don't care what you think of my attitude, your suggestion that I was contemplating political gain while serving as a pallbearer for a young friend killed in the line of dugy is beyond the pale and thoroughly repugnant.

I don't care what you think of my attitude, your suggestion that I was contemplating political gain while serving as a pallbearer for a young friend killed in the line of dugy is beyond the pale and thoroughly repugnant.

Sorry if I made secret public

I wonder how those who are pushing for surrender would respond to these soldiers who do not see defeat on the battlefield

Will White Flag Harry go and meet with them and tell them to their faces the war is lost?

Why They Fight
American troops don't want to abandon the Iraqi people.
by Jeff Emanuel
05/17/2007 12:00:00 AM

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/013/657rmkpe.asp?pg=1

While you're out looking for shit to cut-and-paste, why don't you cut-and-paste some unambiguous polling data that shows US troops actually want to stay in Iraq. You know, instead of the obviously partisan shit you post every single freakin' day.

While you're out looking for shit to cut-and-paste, why don't you cut-and-paste some unambiguous polling data that shows US troops actually want to stay in Iraq. You know, instead of the obviously partisan shit you post every single freakin' day.

I never really expected the libs here to actually care about what the troops had to say

Libs do not care about them anyway - so why should they listen to them

what does that sentence even mean?

and why do you continue to slander my name and my service and denigrate what I do for veterans and the troops?

Before you can slander something - the person has to have something to slander

Before you can slander something - the person has to have something to slander

saying that I hope for our troops death is slander....and it is slander because I say it is....and the only affirmative defense against the charge of slander is to prove that the utterance is the truth... and you cannot prove that I hope for something.... you can only prove that I predict something.....so slander it is.

no...you posted a press release that CLAIMED the casualties were down by 60%.... from the british forces press office. I posted DoD figures that show that American casualties NEVER decreased one iota because of the surge...in fact, american casualties over the last eight months are 53% HIGHER than the previous eight months..... things are getting worse, and the Iraqi parliament is taking the summer off while our boys die patrolling their mean streets...and you want us to continue to do that forever?????

of course he does, mm, chickenhawks don't care how many troops are killed or maimed as long as they aren't one of them.

Forum List

Back