US Troops For Sale!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Donald Trump said this in his FOX interview with that weird NAZI lady.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
Trump tells Ingraham Iraq should pay US back if troops leave country
I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
..I say if it's good for America--- then-MAGA
..he didn't say there was NO reason to not send troops
..if we had done that with Kuwait, then there probably wouldn't have been a PG1

Saudis do not like to fight
War is a dirty business to them and they will not use their own troops in ground combat

That is why they want Trump to risk our soldiers. Trump does not care...as long as he gets paid

War is a dirty business to them and they will not use their own troops in ground combat

That is why they want Trump to risk our soldiers. Trump does not care...as long as he gets paid
another post that is crap

You need to post a verify able link. I'm not going to comment until there is one.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”

I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?

Do the Saudis realize that the only people Rump wants counting the money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day?

:eusa_think:

another post that is crap

I would love to see our Army explaining to some widow why her husband died for Saudi Arabia

Ingraham Angle

What say you?

Shit.

Well he said we were going to take Syria's oil as payment for helping the Kurds too didn't he? Or was it in Afghanistan?

Ingraham Angle

What say you?

Shit.

If they're gonna send them anyway...if you're against it or for it no matter why should the American taxpayer eat it if they dont have to ?

Never even attempt to open a hot dog stand

Do you have a problem with the Saudi's paying a portion of costs to help keep Iraq from becoming a vassal state to Iran?

Ingraham Angle

What say you?

Shit.

Saudi Arabia is a tremendous country and great friend. A bulwark against Iranian Evildoing in the area.

Are they perfect? Of course not, no one is. But they are a beacon of light compared to their enemies and they are improving immeasurably under the leadership of great men like Prince Moe Salman.

Further, there is nothing wrong with our wealthy allies pitching in to help pay for their own defense. We have a common interest here.

We backed OBL and Saddam Hussein also, so it really depends on broader circumstances.
Unless you’re a dishonest partisan hack spewing propaganda like the OP.

There is a difference between supporting, and selling off U.S. troops like they are paid mercenaries.
I like the idea of compensation. But you’re a democrat who supports welfare and thinks capital just grows on trees.

We backed OBL and Saddam Hussein also, so it really depends on broader circumstances.
Unless you’re a dishonest partisan hack spewing propaganda like the OP.

There is a difference between supporting, and selling off U.S. troops like they are paid mercenaries.
I like the idea of compensation. But you’re a democrat who supports welfare and thinks capital just grows on trees.

No I'm not a Democrat, and if you reap the resources of a country you say you are there for "humanitarian purposes," then that's not what you are there for. Why else do you think so many people are pissed about the Iraq war? They say that the U.S. was only there to secure oil, not get rid of Saddam and stop his inhumane way he treated his citizens. If you don't give a fuck and think we should do it... that makes the U.S. just as bad as when Saddam attacked Kuwait to take their oil.

Forum List

Back