US to Veto Palestinian Bid for State

Even though I am a lifetime Republican.

I will be urging everyone I know to vote for Obama in the next election.

Because in his second term he will not have to kowtow to AIPAC or the Israeli lobby.

And can finally free America from its support of the apartheid Zionist government of Isreal.

Islamonazi, always remember, America is a Judeo-Christian country, not your Muhammadan sharia shithole.

America treasures the Jews and their contributions and despises you Islamonazis who perpetrated 9/11.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

George Washington Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport, August 1790, the first synagogue in America called the Touro, acknowledging the role of the Jewish American community in the American Revolutionary War, including financing the war.
May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants--while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree and there shall be none to make him afraid.

May the father of all mercies scatter light, and not darkness, upon our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in His own due time and way everlastingly happy.

G. Washington

Torah Inscribed On Liberty Bell, Philadelphia, US: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout The Land" Independence National Historical Park - Liberty Bell Center (U.S. National Park Service)

Because in his second term he will not have to kowtow to AIPAC or the Israeli lobby.

And can finally free America from its support of the apartheid Zionist government of Isreal.

Sunni and FakeyJakey.

Separated at birth?

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's most important 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: Israel Virtuous. Islam Evil

All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing English isn't your first language. I'm asking if there was a country named Israel before 1948. The answer is no. There might have been one 2000 years ago, maybe, but between say, 1900 and 1948, there wasn't. Go look it up. Present day Israel was created by the West.

You won, I'm a dickhead. I'll go back to sleep.

You can't confirm an Israeli state between 1900 and 1948, in other words, there was none, all I'm saying is you should thank the West for their help in setting up your country.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language. I'm asking if there was a country named Israel before 1948. The answer is no. There might have been one 2000 years ago, maybe, but between say, 1900 and 1948, there wasn't. Go look it up. Present day Israel was created by the West.

You can't confirm an Israeli state between 1900 and 1948, in other words, there was none, all I'm saying is you should thank the West for their help in setting up your country.

Except for the Jews, can you name another nation established in Israel over the past 3000 years to today? No, I didn't think you could. :lol:

Quoting old dead presidents and talking about archaeology and museums doesn't change the facts.

That Obama doesn't particularly care for Israel and he supports a Palestinian state.

In his second term he won't be free to change American foreign policy towards a pro Palestinian and anti-Israeli stance.

Except for the Jews, can you name another nation established in Israel over the past 3000 years to today? No, I didn't think you could.
I don't give a shit what happened 3000 years ago, but at least you know that there wasn't an Israel between 1900 and 1948. See? You learned something new today.

Except for the Jews, can you name another nation established in Israel over the past 3000 years to today? No, I didn't think you could.
I don't give a shit what happened 3000 years ago, but at least you know that there wasn't an Israel between 1900 and 1948. See? You learned something new today.

I know you're the consequence of an unsuccessful abortion, but, pay attention: Except for the Jews, can you name another nation established in Israel in 3000 years to today?

whose sock are you?

they started a war, they lost.

sucks being them.

there.. you learned something today.

Quoting old dead presidents and talking about archaeology and museums doesn't change the facts.

That Obama doesn't particularly care for Israel and he supports a Palestinian state.

In his second term he won't be free to change American foreign policy towards a pro Palestinian and anti-Israeli stance.

Palestinians celebrate 9/11
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians condemned the killing of bin Laden their "hero warrior"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVTTbmN1aRI]Palestinians condemn killing of 'holy warrior' bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians call for death of all Americans and Jews
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians boast of the death of their own children and wives: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to the world of the Palestinian
Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

whose sock are you?

sucks being them.

The Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

whose sock are you?

sucks being them.

Palestinians were invented a few decades ago. Jews have live in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years.

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis...:lol:
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris:lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

whose sock are you?

sucks being them.

Palestinians were invented a few decades ago. Jews have live in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years.

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris:lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

You do have a reading comprehension problem.

PBS Nova...

Can you provide an archaeological record for any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think so.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, verified by the archaeological record, and Jews are the only nation established in Israel for 3000 years.

History lesson for the day :clap2:

PBS Nova...

1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube

Can you provide an archaeological record for any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think so.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, verified by the archaeological record, and Jews are the only nation established in Israel for 3000 years.

Uhhh, the question was: The Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

Uhhh, the question was: The Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

Except for the Jewish nation, can you name another nation established in Israel for the last 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide archaeological verification for any Palestinian civilization in Israel? Nope, you can't

It was a message sent. I don't see it as anything more than a clear message to Obama. He's got more than enough clear messages from all over the US and the world to deal with.

It's not easy being a President and he is a motivator who has not been able to motivate. He is a compelling arbiter and organizer who has lost this ability since becoming President. The arrogance of his personal self-opinion. His opponents don't have this same opinion of his stands. Now the country is seeing his reluctance to do anything chancy or needful of a 'buck stops here' President. He is nothing of the sort.

I see a president who is unwilling to take stands on many fronts unless he is quite sure of the outcome, but then willing to take other stands on other fronts when the outcomes are more clear.

Bowing to the House of Saud? Bowing to the Japanese Emperor? America is a country that fought the Monarchy and here is the President bowing to Kings?

Well, he's surely a different President. He wrote two books about himself before he was elected President. Most Presidents of the US wait until they are finished. So, I think he is mostly concerned about his legacy.

The Economy has hamstrung his win and I for one am rather pleased at this coincidental occurrence.

I call it G-d starving the beast.

Except for the Jewish nation, can you name another nation established in Israel for the last 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide archaeological verification for any Palestinian civilization in Israel? Nope, you can't

Is the question too difficult for you?

Forum List

Back