US to end support for Ukraine?

I never said the offensives were cancelled. I said I doubted Russia could mount an effective winter offensive. The last count I saw for new tanks was 62 but it will probably go higher. The Russian weren't routed last summer by overwhelming force but by clever tactics and I suspect the same will be true this summer.
It is possible that Russians only conducted an offensive in the north to attract the Ukrainian army and strike in the south and east.
The tactics of the Ukrainian forces are human shields and nazi gangs that push the soldiers into battle as cannon fodder.
You also should know that if you plan to go to Ukraine as a merc the nazis will cut your head off if you fall, so you will never be identified.

If you go out in Russia with a peace placard, you will be called an accomplice of the Nazis and the West. If you go out in Europe with a placard for peace, you will be called an accomplice of Russia.
Under modern capitalism, one cannot want peace.

U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs Celeste Wallander at a hearing in the House Appropriations Committee on February 28 said that Ukraine should start paying for the arms it receives on its own.

Vladimir Posner broke his year-long silence by attending Ubiquity University Humanity Rising Day 641: Summit on Ukraine I: Overview of the War. Here are a few points from his speech and discussion with Jim Garrison.

- Putin is anything but crazy. Putin does not want the USSR restored. He has said many times: he who does not miss the USSR has no heart, and he who wants it back has no brains.
- Read the original documents, not opinions. Don't believe me, don't believe anyone, believe only documented facts.
- Russia has never had democracy in all the time of its existence, this is something new to it. It's something you have to learn, and it takes time.
- NATO has always been an organization for defense against a possible Soviet threat, which is why Russia had great questions and concerns when NATO began to expand after the collapse of the USSR.
- Gorbachev made the mistake of not pushing the idea of signing a document on the non-expansion of NATO, this agreement was only verbal.
- Some influential Americans, politicians and journalists, predicted that Russia would react negatively to NATO expansion and that this was a mistake, and they were right.
- Comparing Russia and Ukraine to America and Mexico: "Imagine if an anti-American president were elected in Mexico and they called in Russian troops to help defend the Mexican borders, wouldn't Americans be concerned about that?" - underquote)
- Whether or not Putin is right in his belief that Ukraine's interaction with NATO poses a threat to Russia, what matters is that he actually believes it.
- Putin warned the West, and specifically the US, to guarantee that Ukraine would not join NATO, and they poked the bear in the nose several times, hoping it would fall into the trap called, Ukraine.
- An important reason for Putin's actions is that he doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO.
- Whether I agree with Putin is irrelevant. It's the facts that matter. But I think the ball is in the U.S. side because Zelensky is 100% dependent on the U.S.
- Now it is clear that China will support Russia, but not because it loves Russia so much, but because it is against the US. The Chinese think that the US wants to repeat the Balkan scenario with Russia and are afraid that they will be next.
- If we talk about the intellectual community, it is mostly against Putin, but this community is very small in Russia.
- In Russia today, it's very difficult to publicly disagree with what's going on, it's dangerous. In my opinion, society has become repressive. People are put in jail for saying what they think. The people I see (perhaps meaning "the people I see" - translator's note) are mostly against it.
- I am ashamed of my profession (literal translation: my profession), I am ashamed of what they do, of the lies that are presented as truth, of propaganda in the worst sense of the word. I shouldn't say it, but I will. I'm an atheist, but if there is a hell, journalists will get there.
----------------
Those who remember the '80s, may have seen Posner on American TV.

Fqjowq9XsAEa4kG

Looks like Zelensky has a new best friend, Litwin.

So, what you're saying is it's all right to kill Ukrainians because some of their grandfathers may have been fascists?

So is it all right to kill Russians because some of their grandfathers may have taken a role in the Holodomor?

As it stands, we'll just keep sending hundreds of billions and ukraine will continue to get annihilated and american media propaganda will report ukraine as a glowing success as russia finishes her off. Biden and the grifters will squeeze that laundromat for every last cent.
That's exactly what I think! It's all total nonsense, and remember Ukraine is the country that paid off Hunter and "the big guy." I have no interest in "saving" them. Buncha corrupt criminals.

Tilting at strawmen is to be expected from one having toomuchtime_

I was supplying historical context to fill in behind Ringo's Tweet. I figure more than just me prefer looking elsewhere for background information.

I'm for physically smashing Putin and Zelenskyy together until they resolve their stupid conflict diplomatically.

Last edited:
If you go out in Russia with a peace placard, you will be called an accomplice of the Nazis and the West. If you go out in Europe with a placard for peace, you will be called an accomplice of Russia.
Under modern capitalism, one cannot want peace.
That's because capitalism's value system takes away what the Tin Man already had and uses it against him. A fucked up value system with an intimate relationship to schizophrenia.

An example is the taking away of pay phone booths, which had already solved the communications problem: paid for only when wanted or needed. The capitalist gestapo then introduced lack where everywhere there was nothing but abundance, so that eventually the prisoners would end up gazing into screens in the palms of their hands.

Ah-HA! I knew Litwin must be a paid troll. I got rid of him as soon as I realized that, of course.

Thanx.
Using the ignore button is not an intelligent option, and supports nazi fascism much better than actually having read Mein Kampf.

Forum List

Back