US Teachers Spend $459 of Their Own Money Each Year on Classroom Supplies

----------------------------------------- I do some of my spelling as a form of disdain , disrespect and disgust for UNION and Public School 'teechers' . They are sorta like the lowest of the low on American societies ladder . Many times teechers think that are worth MO money but look at the messed up people that teechers produce SweetSue .

You would not last one week put together in my classroom. Not one, I promise you that.
You wouldn't have lasted a day on the jobs I used to do

See anyone can say that

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Today I taught 150 children. TODAY. Grades 5, 4, 3, K, 1, 2 in that exact order.

After three days put together you would cry uncle. I teach the entire school in 3.5 days. Then I start all over again with new lessons.

Yeah sure

Why do you need so desperately to validate what you do for a living?

Teaching is no different than any other profession.

Because people denigrate it so much. Also, why would you doubt that this is my teaching load in a day? This is nothing--one year, I taught 275 kids a day. In a portable (trailer). While PREGNANT.

You people do not have a clue and, because we're sick of telling you about it, we're getting out and telling our kids not to got into it no matter how much we love it ourselves.

Enjoy your American future with parolees for elementary teachers. But who cares anyway?
I don't doubt it but don't make it out to be sooooooo difficult.

It is what you trained to do and many millions of people who have the training can do it too.

As I said there are thousands of jobs you would not last a day at as well

Why would anyone want to teach in a US public school? .....

To help the next generation prepare for the responsibilities that await them? To be of service to society?
No they do it to pay the bills just like every other person who has a job

:lmao:
You don't teach for free do you?

To help the next generation prepare for the responsibilities that await them? To be of service to society?

Sometimes.

You would not last one week put together in my classroom. Not one, I promise you that.

See anyone can say that

Today I taught 150 children. TODAY. Grades 5, 4, 3, K, 1, 2 in that exact order.

After three days put together you would cry uncle. I teach the entire school in 3.5 days. Then I start all over again with new lessons.

Yeah sure

Because people denigrate it so much. Also, why would you doubt that this is my teaching load in a day? This is nothing--one year, I taught 275 kids a day. In a portable (trailer). While PREGNANT.

You people do not have a clue and, because we're sick of telling you about it, we're getting out and telling our kids not to got into it no matter how much we love it ourselves.

Enjoy your American future with parolees for elementary teachers. But who cares anyway?

It is what you trained to do and many millions of people who have the training can do it too.

It is difficult. That's why the turnover rate is so high. Hello??

Are you saying it's not? Do you think it's easy teaching 150 children every single day? It's not. I love it, I wouldn't want to do anything else, but it's not EASY.

That's not to say other jobs are easy either. But I don't know what these idiots on these forums are saying telling my how EASY my job it. They would not last three days put all together.

Sometimes.

Hardly a sign that you are somehow a more virtuous person because you teach.

Like I said teachers are no different than any other professional

See anyone can say that

Yeah sure

Are you saying it's not? Do you think it's easy teaching 150 children every single day? It's not. I love it, I wouldn't want to do anything else, but it's not EASY.

That's not to say other jobs are easy either. But I don't know what these idiots on these forums are saying telling my how EASY my job it. They would not last three days put all together.

The turnover is high in lots of other jobs too.

And I never said it was easy but come on it's not the hardest job in the world now is it?

And there you go again with the they won't last crap. That is merely your opinion and your needing to tell yourself that you are somehow special because you work as a teacher.

Sometimes.

Stop making strawman arguments. No one is arguing that I'm more virtuous or whatever. These idiots on this thread would have you believe I don't do a thing all day long. Which is clearly not the case.

Yeah sure

And I never said it was easy but come on it's not the hardest job in the world now is it?

And there you go again with the they won't last crap. That is merely your opinion and your needing to tell yourself that you are somehow special because you work as a teacher.

Difficult, but not even close to the most difficult in the world. Does it make me special, nope. Does it make me deserve all the crap we get here? Nope. But this is where we are in 2019. Law enforcement is crap to the Left and so look what's happening in NY. They're just done, those cops. They're done making arrests, they're done.

All teachers are crap to the Right. Look what's happening to the teaching profession.

We're breaking everything.

Yeah sure

Difficult, but not even close to the most difficult in the world. Does it make me special, nope. Does it make me deserve all the crap we get here? Nope. But this is where we are in 2019. Law enforcement is crap to the Left and so look what's happening in NY. They're just done, those cops. They're done making arrests, they're done.

All teachers are crap to the Right. Look what's happening to the teaching profession.

You teach what you are told to teach so the problems with education are not the fault of anyone but the people telling you what to teach.

That said maybe teaching isn't as popular anymore because people realize public schools have gone off track

You teach what you are told to teach so the problems with education are not the fault of anyone but the people telling you what to teach.

That said maybe teaching isn't as popular anymore because people realize public schools have gone off track

Part of the problem with education is that everyone THINKS they know what the hell they're talking about and so very few actually do.

In my case you have no idea what you're talking about. I've been doing this job for 25 years but I'm no expert, I know. Everyone on the message board--total expert.

This is the "respect" teachers get.

Part of the problem with education is that everyone THINKS they know what the hell they're talking about and so very few actually do.

In my case you have no idea what you're talking about. I've been doing this job for 25 years but I'm no expert, I know. Everyone on the message board--total expert.

God that whining

It gets old

So what if some people don't think you're as great as you say

God that whining

It gets old

We're not whining anymore, we're just quitting and telling our kids not to go into it. Good luck with the parolees teaching kindergarten

God that whining

It gets old

We're not whining anymore, we're just quitting and telling our kids not to go into it. Good luck with the parolees teaching kindergarten
Uh huh

I guess the entire country wii collapse without you

Sometimes.

Seems like you’ve got some personal issues to work out.

Sometimes.

Not at all

There is nothing that separates teachers from any other profession.

You might have to believe that to make yourself feel better in some way but that's your problem not mine

Not at all

There is nothing that separates teachers from any other profession.

You might have to believe that to make yourself feel better in some way but that's your problem not mine

You clearly have some deep self-esteem issues.

Forum List

Back