Michigan teachers given 2-day propaganda session on Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
huda-essa--1034x653.jpg

And the taxpayers paid for it.

Concerned about a two-day mandatory teacher-training seminar on Islam conducted by a Muslim consultant hired by Michigan’s Novi Community Schools District, TMLC filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents related to the workshop.

Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel of the Law Center, commented on the results of their investigation, “We found that the teachers were subjected to two days of Islamic propaganda, where Islam was glorified, Christianity disparaged, and America bashed—all funded by Novi taxpayers.”

Moreover, during the past five years the school district has presented no teacher-training seminars focusing on Christianity, Judaism or any other religion – only Islam.

And they will claim it all has to do with cultural diversification and understanding.

More @ MI SCHOOL DISTRICT Holds Taxpayer-Funded, 2-Day, Mandatory Islamic Training For Public School Teachers

Which Mom wrote this. I like to know who the author is.

About Us

We are two moms inspired by the life of Andrew Breitbart. We’re exposing the lies of the left & MSM propagandists.

Our lives took an unexpected turn on the day that conservative activist Andrew Breitbart died. Together, we came to the realization that we could no longer sit on the sidelines and watch the country we loved being destroyed by an apathetic citizenry. Our children don’t deserve to grow up in a world where they will be slaves to the debt we have recklessly saddled them with. Our goal is to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the progressives in academia, the entertainment industry, and MSM through the use of social media.

Here is a sampling of our hero Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior who worked tirelessly to expose the lies of the left:

Nowhere near the amount of propaganda that comes out from the Republican right wing so-called Christian church.

The new church.

Where they pray at the altar of the church of the heartless bastard. And have the nerve to call that meanness “Christianity“.

Jesus is going to be so mad.

I might start wearing a scarf like them, I am beginning to get a few gray hairs. Don't Hasidic wear wigs to cover their heads?

Which Mom wrote this. I like to know who the author is.

About Us

We are two moms inspired by the life of Andrew Breitbart. We’re exposing the lies of the left & MSM propagandists.

Our lives took an unexpected turn on the day that conservative activist Andrew Breitbart died. Together, we came to the realization that we could no longer sit on the sidelines and watch the country we loved being destroyed by an apathetic citizenry. Our children don’t deserve to grow up in a world where they will be slaves to the debt we have recklessly saddled them with. Our goal is to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the progressives in academia, the entertainment industry, and MSM through the use of social media.

Here is a sampling of our hero Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior who worked tirelessly to expose the lies of the left:

What are you talking about? Where did you get this information?

huda-essa--1034x653.jpg

And the taxpayers paid for it.

Concerned about a two-day mandatory teacher-training seminar on Islam conducted by a Muslim consultant hired by Michigan’s Novi Community Schools District, TMLC filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents related to the workshop.

Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel of the Law Center, commented on the results of their investigation, “We found that the teachers were subjected to two days of Islamic propaganda, where Islam was glorified, Christianity disparaged, and America bashed—all funded by Novi taxpayers.”

Moreover, during the past five years the school district has presented no teacher-training seminars focusing on Christianity, Judaism or any other religion – only Islam.

And they will claim it all has to do with cultural diversification and understanding.

More @ MI SCHOOL DISTRICT Holds Taxpayer-Funded, 2-Day, Mandatory Islamic Training For Public School Teachers

When she started in about MY religion, I would have walked right out. Then let my administrators deal with me. You want me to learn about Islam, which is already inappropriate, I guess whatever. You start dragging my religion, I'm out. Admin wants to give me guff about it, I'd do just what the Thomas Moore Center did. I'd spread their nasty business everywhere.

When she started in about MY religion, I would have walked right out. Then let my administrators deal with me. You want me to learn about Islam, which is already inappropriate, I guess whatever. You start dragging my religion, I'm out. Admin wants to give me guff about it, I'd do just what the Thomas Moore Center did. I'd spread their nasty business everywhere.

Except no one gave any examples of how Christianity was "Disparaged".

I'm sure you are very happy in your ignorance about Islam... like when you claimed Female Genital Mutilation was a religious practice when it wasn't.

Forum List

Back