Top leaders parents must get children out of public school

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Citing indoctrination and sexualization of children in government schools, along with other concerns, a number of top conservative and Christian voices across America have urged parents to remove their kids from public schools in recent days.
Top Leaders: Parents Must Get Children Out of Public School

But nobody wants to listen understanding how you are indoctrinated helps you and the kid not to be ann idiot leftist whose a democrat or just plain clueless..........

It's all been in plain view right under your noses right in your faces.......... it all starts in school.
"DUMBING DOWN AMERICA".

Citing indoctrination and sexualization of children in government schools, along with other concerns, a number of top conservative and Christian voices across America have urged parents to remove their kids from public schools in recent days.

But nobody wants to listen understanding how you are indoctrinated helps you and the kid not to be ann idiot leftist whose a democrat or just plain clueless..........

It's all been in plain view right under your noses right in your faces.......... it all starts in school.
"DUMBING DOWN AMERICA".

Top leaders? Who elected them?

"DUMBING DOWN AMERICA".

......and this is how, and why, we lose the culture and the fight. Over. And over. and over.

Conservatives, not Christianity. It's maddening. Tough talk, horrible, horrible tactics. Every damn time.

Has anyone ever wondered what they think makes private school teachers that much better than public school teachers? I mean really. Free market people: you realize the pay is lower and the benefits REALLY suck in private schools, and your teaching situation is usually mediocre at best?

So what makes you all think the very best teachers flock to the private schools? They don't you know. They go to the very good PUBLIC school districts.

Has anyone ever wondered what they think makes private school teachers that much better than public school teachers? I mean really. Free market people: you realize the pay is lower and the benefits REALLY suck in private schools, and your teaching situation is usually mediocre at best?

So what makes you all think the very best teachers flock to the private schools? They don't you know. They go to the very good PUBLIC school districts.

Give us a link or two to back up your claim.

Average base pay public schools: $49,600
Average base pay private schools: $36,200

But YEAH, private schools are all better, because conservatives are so insane about "gov't schools" they'll suspend their free market principles for it.

Private School Teacher Pay Scale

I think it’s a great idea for Republicans. Republicans are smart enough already they don’t need school. They certainly don’t need college.
I’m not even sure why Republicans keep electing a leadership that has been to college.
Republicans need to stop electing these college-educated leaders. Just elect normal people Who don’t need school. They already know all they need to know.

I was a good candidate coming out of college with multiple offers on the table. Where do you think I went? That's right, the public schools. I had multiple offers because I'm no dummy.

But yet all this sound and fury about how great the private schools are. REALLY? You know who generally teaches there? The teachers who can't get jobs in the public schools. That's who. Or unlicensed teachers, some who may be good...some not. For 36K a year.

Forum List

Back