US Tax Payer Soon To Be Responsible for the Well Being of WORLD Citizens???

I have been telling you guys for months that when the obamalama was in the Senate he wrote a bill so the American taxpayer could spend 850 billion dollars to fight global poverty.. but I ain't saying "I told ya so" no, not me. :eusa_angel:

GORDON BROWN hopes to forge a partnership with President Barack Obama in Washington this week, to call for a “global new deal” to lift the world out of recession.

What got us out of the Great Depression was WWII. If these guys want a "global new deal", are they looking for a "global world war" as well? Is this the 'new world order' I've heard about?

Recessions are cyclical and correct themselves. Why has this fact escaped Obama? Why does he think that massive spending that, imo, is not likely to be recovered from even generations down the road, will work? Why is he only listening to the economists that agree with him? He should be listening to both sides. His 'rush' to get things done is by far his biggest mistake. Then again, it probably isn't a 'mistake' at all.

Last edited:
This is honestly a filler story that is something called common sense.

Brown's desperate and is going to come begging hat in hand to Obama and U.S. politcians to sign up on this global "new deal" which will probably involve more trade between the countries or something along those lines.

There is no reason to believe the U.S. will be responsible for anybody but themselves and is merely another wingnut making leaps but without logic.

This is honestly a filler story that is something called common sense.

Brown's desperate and is going to come begging hat in hand to Obama and U.S. politcians to sign up on this global "new deal" which will probably involve more trade between the countries or something along those lines.

There is no reason to believe the U.S. will be responsible for anybody but themselves and is merely another wingnut making leaps but without logic.

Bullshit! you just sit back and watch,,

Bullshit! you just sit back and watch,,

Funny, do you believe in Global Warming?

Cause if not, that's the same argument I hear from :eek::eek::eek: LIBERALS! :eek:

Using a :eek::eek::eek: LIBERAL argument for your own arguments now Willow?

I see the drive for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is right on track.

NOW, that the world's economy is in tatters, the economic giants must coordinate efforts to get it running again.

But hey...there's no conspiracy, this is entirely an organic process, right?

Because nobody had any idea that the economies were going into the shitter, even though the working classes were having an increasingly harder time making it.

What a surprise all this is....to some of us.

By 2050, nations will be as important to us as states are in the USA right now, folks.

Nations will be the mechanisms to keep the people under control, while the monied classes will be world citizens.

Yeah, that'll be that neo-feudal one-world state which I have been saying is the goal that the monied classes have been working on all along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back