US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

Geez the OP can't let race go.

There is NOTHING racist about this story. But wait we can make it racist by saying its white on white crime!!!!!!!

Fcking loons

Is this a Race Relations issue, btw
Is there a reason this is in the race relations forum? LOL

Ha. I just noticed it was in the Race Relations sub-forum.

I guess IM2 is only concerned with their color. What a racist. Seems like he sees everything through a racial lens. He got issues.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.
Why have you posted this story in the race forum?
Would people complain about it being in the race forum if the couple were black or hispanic?

Of course not.

Would people complain about it being in the race forum if the couple were black or hispanic?

Dunno. Possibly. Perhaps even probable. I didn't even notice it until after the fact that I contributed to dialogue. If it were up to me, this sub-forum would be in the basement. It serves no useful function. All it really does is perpetuate racism. Surely, you must agree with that.

Of course, my thought on it wasn't a comlpaint, per se. More of an observation combined with a little bit of recollection of the general theme of IM2's posting history.

Last edited:

There is NOTHING racist about this story. But wait we can make it racist by saying its white on white crime!!!!!!!

Fcking loons

It is white on white crime. You guys talk about black crime and black on black crime plenty, so what's the fucking problem? I will talk about race in the race and racism section. Unlike you who makes things about race in the politics forum.

Anyway. It turns out that the investigators found all sorts of video and pictures of their patients on their phones, and all were, oh...let's say inappropriate.

Fcking loons

It is white on white crime. You guys talk about black crime and black on black crime plenty, so what's the fucking problem? I will talk about race in the race and racism section. Unlike you who makes things about race in the politics forum.

So spew your racist BS...it's past old. Dude you're obsessed with this garbage and it's not healthy

Give it a rest

So spew your racist BS...it's past old. Dude you're obsessed with this garbage and it's not healthy

Give it a rest

He's a nagger. Always nagging about color. Nag nag nag. Always. Typical nagger.

The real issue, however, and the article nailed it pretty good, is that these two were effectively wolves in sheeps clothing. People trust their doctors and the medical field in general. This kind of thing is just creepy, though.

Dunno. Possibly. Perhaps even probable. I didn't even notice it until after the fact that I contributed to dialogue. If it were up to me, this sub-forum would be in the basement. It serves no useful function. All it really does is perpetuate racism. Surely, you must agree with that.

Of course, my thought on it wasn't a comlpaint, per se. More of an observation combined with a little bit of recollection of the general theme of IM2's posting history.

No one has ever complained in a situation when it was a black or Hispanic but blacks and maybe 3-4 whites here. And we all get attacked by you whites for doing it. Including some moderators. That is the white posting history at USMB. There are whites making things about race in the sports section. Such is the depth of white racism here.

No one has ever complained in a situation when it was a black or Hispanic but blacks and maybe 3-4 whites here. And we all get attacked by you whites for doing it. Including some moderators. That is the white posting history at USMB. There are whites making things about race in the sports section. Such is the depth of white racism here.

WAAAAH!!!!!! EVERTHING IS WAAAAAASCIT!!!!!! (and if not I'll make it racist)

Fcking loons

Give it a rest

You spew racism every day. Real racism, not shit you make up because you are butthurt when your racism is exposed for the Iie it is. That's what's not healthy. Living in a lie.

Try as you might, your childish immature posts stop nothing.

Do you find this trend to be campatible with proper race relations? I don't. It's a gosh darned disgrace to anyone who actually participates in proper, civil, race relations out in the real world.

Put the whole sub-forum in the basement and have at it, I don't care.

And as far as moderators, I'm of the impression that some are afraid to deal with the silly shit out of fear for the old tried and true ''oh...is it because I'm black? or is it because I'm white" routine, while others are glad of it.

That's my view on it.

Look at all the crybabies. :boo_hoo14:

Their fantasies of white racial perfection, crushed.

That's why you cannot treat black people with any degree of seriousness.

Try as you might, your childish immature posts stop nothing.

Dude I don't care about your racist BS, but you need to stop flaming the forum with your nonsense.

Haven't you noticed many call you out on it? Of course not, you're blinded by your own racism and yes you're a racist

Actually, IM2, the more I think about it, the more I hope that they do finally put this pig pen in the basement. That way I can tell you what I really think about you. And your boys, too. Oh, yes, indeedy. Ha.

Do you find this trend to be campatible with proper race relations? I don't. It's a gosh darned discrace to anyone who actually participates in proper, civil, race relations out in the real world.

Put the whole sub-forum in the basement and have at it, I don't care.

And as far as moderators, I'm of the impression that some are afraid to deal with ithe silly shit out of fear for the old ''oh...is it because I'm black?" routine, while others are glad of it.

That's my view on it.

Well the moderators who I am talking about participate in white racism. You don't know what makes decent civil race relations out in the real world. You wouldn't last 3 minutes in that arena. Not if you are expecting non whites to say things how you want them to.

Well the moderators who I am talking about participate in white racism. You don't know what makes decent civil race relations out in the real world. You wouldn't last 3 minutes in that arena. Not if you are expecting non whites to say things how you want them to.

IM2, I'm an equal opportunity kind of dick head if'n I wanne be. You have no idea. lol. None.

Forum List

Back