US Supreme Court Won't End Wisconsin Redistricting Lawsuit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

The gerrymandering needs to stop.

Democrats and republicans need to stop choosing their voters. That's not how a democratic republic is supposed to work.

Just because one party does it doesn't mean it's ok for the other one to do it. Neither party should do it.

The nation has been run by the minority for a long time and they have created a huge mess.

Draw honest and fair lines. Stop being so lazy and go out to honestly campaign for the job.

Laughs in Republican. :laughing0301:

1639235020423.png

I agree. The laws require equal districts but in today's age we could easily do that with computers leaving the political make up out of it. Computers set the districts as evenly as possible without doing these crazy shaped districts and it is what it is.

"The U.S. Supreme Court this week rejected a lawsuit from Wisconsin Republicans seeking to kill a redistricting case brought by Democrats, keeping hope alive for liberals that they can seek to block GOP-drawn maps through the federal courts."

The lefties can still win then.

I agree. The laws require equal districts but in today's age we could easily do that with computers leaving the political make up out of it. Computers set the districts as evenly as possible without doing these crazy shaped districts and it is what it is.

I can't agree more.

Take politicians out of the process.

We will be able to have a government of the people, for the people and by the people.

We haven't had that in a long time.

"The U.S. Supreme Court this week rejected a lawsuit from Wisconsin Republicans seeking to kill a redistricting case brought by Democrats, keeping hope alive for liberals that they can seek to block GOP-drawn maps through the federal courts."

The lefties can still win then.
So you don't want democracy... Do you believe US should be run by a minority?

I can't agree more.

Take politicians out of the process.

We will be able to have a government of the people, for the people and by the people.

We haven't had that in a long time.
Dana,

Just look at the Western European Countries... Money is tightly controlled... No dark money, it is crazy that anyone donate to sides without anyone knowing..

US Lobby industry is just legalised bribery.

This is interesting.

Democrats and republicans need to stop choosing their voters. That's not how a democratic republic is supposed to work.

Just because one party does it doesn't mean it's ok for the other one to do it. Neither party should do it.

The nation has been run by the minority for a long time and they have created a huge mess.

Draw honest and fair lines. Stop being so lazy and go out to honestly campaign for the job.

we are a constitutional republic not a democratic republic,,

All gerrymandering should be investigated.

Raise your hand if you are a dumb fuck and you think Dems dont gerrymander.

All gerrymandering should be investigated.

Raise your hand if you are a dumb fuck and you think Dems dont gerrymander.

When did the OP say they didn't?

When did the OP say they didn't?

When did I say the OP said they didn’t?

I trust the DOJ is investigating ALL gerrymandering….not just GOP.

HOWEVER, the corrupt Garland and the Biden DOJ will not go after the Dems.

GUARANTEED 100%.

The DOJ is a poltical weapon for the left.

Last edited:
Dana,

Just look at the Western European Countries... Money is tightly controlled... No dark money, it is crazy that anyone donate to sides without anyone knowing..

US Lobby industry is just legalised bribery.

Yes we need to get money out of politics as much as possible.

It's just legal bribery.

Forum List

Back