US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

They'll be reduced, and a stigma added to them. That's a great first step.
lol, as if. It'll only affect poor people, People with money will always get what they need. So it's making things worse for poor people. :clap:

What an utterly asinine and ignorant argument.

In a nation where we cannot discriminate based on sex, religion, or national origin that's one hell of an ignorant and unconstitutional suggestion.

We all get to vote and influence what legislation is going to be passed or repealed.
So if Americans vote to have Black sit at the back of the bus, that's ok?

Science determines when life begins and it's "settled science" that a developing embryo or fetus is alive.

The basic criteria for life are met with the first division of a fertilized egg.
Funny how you use pretend science. Next you going to claim that science backs up the Big Bang?

The baby living in the womb is not property. This of course is the same argument made for centuries to justify slavery, "They're not people, just property".

Since we can't own human beings in the US this is yet another failed, ridiculous argument.

You are a buffoon making bumper sticker arguments and you're too dumb to even realize how ignorant you are or how ridiculous and baseless your arguments are.
Fetus and human being aren't the same thing? Weren't you trying to spout science before?

I didn't know Justice Barrett was a man. I also didn't know a baby was a woman's body.

I always smile when leftwingers claim all pro-lifers are men. Whenever I protest abortion at our local Planned Parenthood, it's usually me and about a dozen women. Same for the March on Washington. 75% women.
Pro-Lifers are for the vast majority religious extremists. When the fetus is in the woman, it's her body, her decision. When it comes out, THEN it's a baby.

Pro-Lifers are for the vast majority religious extremists. When the fetus is in the woman, it's her body, her decision. When it comes out, THEN it's a baby.
Seeing how the majority of women in a 2019 identified as pro-life and not pro-choice, I don't see how the majority can be 'the extremist fringe'.
Your statement of what a baby is lacks scientific standing. It is a living growing developing human being from the moment of conception. That is 100% scientific.

Fetus and human being aren't the same thing? Weren't you trying to spout science before?
Of course they're the same thing. All living beings have to be of one species or another. If a fetus of human parents is not human, what species is it?

Seeing how the majority of women in a 2019 identified as pro-life and not pro-choice, I don't see how the majority can be 'the extremist fringe'.
Your statement of what a baby is lacks scientific standing. It is a living growing developing human being from the moment of conception. That is 100% scientific.
1651894281287.png

So which is it?

Of course they're the same thing. All living beings have to be of one species or another. If a fetus of human parents is not human, what species is it?
It's a human fetus, not a human baby. A baby is after it's born.

The only backing you have is religious. Science has no opinion on abortions.
Science does tell us when an organism begins growing and developing, though. You have no basis of any kind saying it's a baby only if it's born. Not even the dictionary definition.

Forum List

Back