"US run by Nazi Space Aliens" ......

MHunterB

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2012
Iran Says 'Tall, White' Space Aliens Control America - Forbes

"Documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden conclusively prove that the United States has been ruled by a race of tall, white space aliens who also assisted the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

These revelations about our alien overlords might not cost you any sleep. But the part that should concern you a tad is that the UFO story was just published by the Fars News Agency, the English-language news service of Iran, a nation that may be very close to acquiring nuclear weapons....."

I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Peck that this is *not* a good thing. And I'm pretty sure Martha (Stewart) would agree with us, too.....

Although the 'story' as purportedly leaked by Snowdon is ludicrous - the idea of a regime putting out that kind of idiocy as 'news' getting its grubbies on a nuke is disquieting.

That is actually the topic of this thread, for those unable to parse the article correctly.

Although the 'story' as purportedly leaked by Snowdon is ludicrous - the idea of a regime putting out that kind of idiocy as 'news' getting its grubbies on a nuke is disquieting.

That is actually the topic of this thread, for those unable to parse the article correctly.

Why not, a regime that invades and takes over a country on the basis of "GOD gave it to us" 2000 years later, which has stolen enough Nuclear raw material to make over 200 bombs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat

With that statement by the Iranian Regime,we are not speaking of mere stupidity here, we are speaking of a full blown psychosis !!! and this is the nation who wants the nuclear bomb??

Just the though makes me jump out of my skin!

LOL! can you imagine? The Iranian Mahdi coming from space, fighting a war against the nazi aliens! :lol:

Move over Steven Spielberg! :D

LOL! can you imagine? The Iranian Mahdi coming from space, fighting a war against the nazi aliens! :lol:

Move over Steven Spielberg! :D

well-----fact is that the USA is run by TALL WHITE ALIENS------lots of them are descendants of ------DUTCH and---VIKING-OID/SAXON-OIDs from planets
HOLLAND, BRITISH ISLES, GERMANY-----so weird in their facial features that
MANY ARE BLUE-EYED ----ie an ABNORMAL PROPORTION OF THEM

THE ET story put out by zionist spielberg------was a smoke screen------notice
he presented the -----ALIENS as----short.

I guess the editors of the Iran state news agency are big David Icke fans.

they have endless material-------isa-respecters have been producing it
for centuries -----but the big LIFT for the UMMAH came post world war II
when nazi war criminals sought refuge in islamic lands ------the problem
they faced was "HOW TO MAKE A LIVING"-----that answer was obvious----
"LITERATURE" That literature became the BACKBONE of the school curriculae -
for the UMMAH from Libya all the way to Indonesia and Pakistan
For a concept of the content of ummah grammar school curriculum----try to
get access to the writings of ARIBERT HEIM

Iran Says 'Tall, White' Space Aliens Control America - Forbes

"Documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden conclusively prove that the United States has been ruled by a race of tall, white space aliens who also assisted the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

These revelations about our alien overlords might not cost you any sleep. But the part that should concern you a tad is that the UFO story was just published by the Fars News Agency, the English-language news service of Iran, a nation that may be very close to acquiring nuclear weapons....."

I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Peck that this is *not* a good thing. And I'm pretty sure Martha (Stewart) would agree with us, too.....

Martha Stewart would find take Snowden, dip him in dye vat, attach sequins and little twinklie lights and create an awesome Christmas ornament. While he was dripping, she would also make "tall white alien" sugar cookies decorated with silver sprinkles anda discrete swaztika, wrap them in tasteful national enquirer wrapping paper and send them to the FARS News crew to enjoy.

That would be a "good thing" :)

To be honest, I'd be more worried about NK getting a nuke.

There's a sanity to Iran, self preservation. If they got a nuke (not a good thing I agree) - I still doubt they'd use it.

There is no sanity to NK, ruled by a spoiled boy king.

There's a sanity to Iran, self preservation. If they got a nuke (not a good thing I agree) - I still doubt they'd use it.

Really, I wish I could agree with you on that. But the accounts of young boys - as young as 9 - being given plastic 'keys to Paradise' and put to work clearing the mine-fields of the Iran/Iraq war have been confirmed as real. So I'm not betting too much on 'Iranian self-preservation' ......

I'm hard put to imagine a place worse off than NK - maybe Somalia or Sudan or Syria.......

For me, the Mullahs in the Iranian Regime are way sicker than the NK!

The next day that Regime gets the bomb they are going to use it....and Israel knows that.

The next day that Regime gets the bomb they are going to use it....and Israel knows that.

I don't think so. I think despite all the rhetoric - it's mostly that. Iran wants to be a world player - it wants international respect - it also is likely fully aware of the consequences of a nuclear confrontation in the international arena. I see them as canny, not crazy.

NK is unreadable, utterly. I think "rabid dog" applies. You can't predict or even anticipate self-preservation.

I don't think so. I think despite all the rhetoric - it's mostly that. Iran wants to be a world player - it wants international respect - it also is likely fully aware of the consequences of a nuclear confrontation in the international arena. I see them as canny, not crazy.

NK is unreadable, utterly. I think "rabid dog" applies. You can't predict or even anticipate self-preservation.

I am afraid ...we will have to agree to disagree on this one, as well! :wink_2:

Really, I wish I could agree with you on that. But the accounts of young boys - as young as 9 - being given plastic 'keys to Paradise' and put to work clearing the mine-fields of the Iran/Iraq war have been confirmed as real. So I'm not betting too much on 'Iranian self-preservation' ......

I'm hard put to imagine a place worse off than NK - maybe Somalia or Sudan or Syria.......

The thing with Iran though - are they really willing to put themselves in danger of a nuclear attack? I don't doubt that they use boys as you describe - but are any of the ruling elite and their families ever ever in danger? A nuclear confrontation would result in fullscale retaliation.

NK is, in my mind - unreadable and unpredictable and ruled by a boy king with unlimited power over his people.

That's cool :)

That's cool :)

I do agree that IRAN will not USE their nuclear bombs ---and what they seek is
"RESPECT"----a "respect" which will embolden their own to engage in "noble
jihad" ----such as terrorist atttacks and lots of children dead in the gutter by
such noble jihadist means as bombs on the asses of sluts for the GLORY OF
ISA/ALLAH ----encouraged by the fact that the SHIITES OWN BOMBS

The message is -----"WORRY NOT, O' SLUTS OF THE SHIITE UMMAH---"YOUR
FAMILY IS SAFE---WE SHIITES HAVE BOMBS----tie a bomb to your ass and
MURDER FOR THE GLORY OF THE MAHDI"

Pakistan's nuclear bomb had a clear effect on the enthusiam of the GLORIUS
MUJAHADIN as represented by their NOBLE ACTS FOR ISA/ALLAH IN MUMBAI---
and ---even the noble attempt on TIMES SQUARE

With that statement by the Iranian Regime,we are not speaking of mere stupidity here, we are speaking of a full blown psychosis !!! and this is the nation who wants the nuclear bomb??

Just the though makes me jump out of my skin!

Perhaps they thought that it was humorous.

Forum List

Back