"US run by Nazi Space Aliens" ......

I am afraid ...we will have to agree to disagree on this one, as well! :wink_2:

That's cool :)

The message is -----WE SHIITES HAVE BOMBS----tie a bomb to your ass and
MURDER FOR THE GLORY OF THE MAHDI"

I was compelled to have Persian cuisine not too long ago and that is exactly what I thought after dining.

"Aliens may have arrived in Nevada, a land-locked state, by submarine after losing the second World War to the West. President Dwight Eisenhower made official the "Tall White" government takeover at a secret meeting in 1954."....:lol:
US run by Nazi space aliens, Iran claims | JPost | Israel News

What I find increasingly curious is there is no mention of aliens during the First Barbary War....:doubt:

Although the 'story' as purportedly leaked by Snowdon is ludicrous - the idea of a regime putting out that kind of idiocy as 'news' getting its grubbies on a nuke is disquieting.

That is actually the topic of this thread, for those unable to parse the article correctly.

LOL! can you imagine? The Iranian Mahdi coming from space, fighting a war against the nazi aliens! :lol:

Move over Steven Spielberg! :D

well-----fact is that the USA is run by TALL WHITE ALIENS------lots of them are descendants of ------DUTCH and---VIKING-OID/SAXON-OIDs from planets
HOLLAND, BRITISH ISLES, GERMANY-----so weird in their facial features that
MANY ARE BLUE-EYED ----ie an ABNORMAL PROPORTION OF THEM

THE ET story put out by zionist spielberg------was a smoke screen------notice
he presented the -----ALIENS as----short.

FWIW the origin of BLUE EYED people isn't Northern Europe.

It's the area now known as UKRAINIA.

Got blues or gray eyes?

We share a single common female ancestor who lived in the area around the BLACK SEA.

The story should include the following
January 11, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com
Snowden Documents Proving “US-Alien-Hitler” Link Stuns Russia
By: Sorcha Faal,

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.
Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki :lol:

That's cool :)

I was compelled to have Persian cuisine not too long ago and that is exactly what I thought after dining.

??? what is ""THAT""? which invaded your thoughts. Persian cuisine is
elegant---------you were "forced"?? and after being forced---you had an impulse
to become a suicide operative??? -----I wonder what a really hotshot South Indian
"FORCE FEED" would do to you. For the sake of peace----confine yourself to grits

??? what is ""THAT""? which invaded your thoughts. Persian cuisine is
elegant---------you were "forced"?? and after being forced---you had an impulse
to become a suicide operative??? -----I wonder what a really hotshot South Indian
"FORCE FEED" would do to you. For the sake of peace----confine yourself to grits

:lol::lol::lol:

kiss-my-grits.jpg

Iran Says 'Tall, White' Space Aliens Control America - Forbes

"Documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden conclusively prove that the United States has been ruled by a race of tall, white space aliens who also assisted the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

These revelations about our alien overlords might not cost you any sleep. But the part that should concern you a tad is that the UFO story was just published by the Fars News Agency, the English-language news service of Iran, a nation that may be very close to acquiring nuclear weapons....."

I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Peck that this is *not* a good thing. And I'm pretty sure Martha (Stewart) would agree with us, too.....

I'm 6'2", white, live in space (albeit on a planet,) and may not have evolved here if scientists are right about life being brought to earth by meteors. ...Oh my gosh, they're right! :)

Ford, IBM, Fanta soda...Ya kinda. And then afterwords we helped Nazis escape so they could develop our space program...Curiosities are adding up huh. :)

Tell them jamel Anthony Benton wants one this 2014, for. Christmas. Too bad I didn't have it for the 4th of July. We can get the nazi out by new world order. Starts taking Ukraine as a territory that's all.i don't like big city streets.

For me, the Mullahs in the Iranian Regime are way sicker than the NK!

The next day that Regime gets the bomb they are going to use it....and Israel knows that.

Right, I agree with the other poster that NK is much more a threat. I doubt Iran would even use a nuke.

"Documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden conclusively prove that the United States has been ruled by a race of tall, white space aliens who also assisted the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

These revelations about our alien overlords might not cost you any sleep. But the part that should concern you a tad is that the UFO story was just published by the Fars News Agency, the English-language news service of Iran, a nation that may be very close to acquiring nuclear weapons....."

I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Peck that this is *not* a good thing. And I'm pretty sure Martha (Stewart) would agree with us, too.....

Martha Stewart would find take Snowden, dip him in dye vat, attach sequins and little twinklie lights and create an awesome Christmas ornament. While he was dripping, she would also make "tall white alien" sugar cookies decorated with silver sprinkles anda discrete swaztika, wrap them in tasteful national enquirer wrapping paper and send them to the FARS News crew to enjoy.

That would be a "good thing" :)

I have no doubt that your lord and masters -----Khameini and
Achmadinejad-----appreciate your DERAILMENT of the discussion of the psychotic teachings of the "HOLY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN", coyote-----and the
trivialization of the dangers of the filth you support----coyote,
dear. EXCELLENT MOVE on your islamo Nazi part

The next day that Regime gets the bomb they are going to use it....and Israel knows that.

Right, I agree with the other poster that NK is much more a threat. I doubt Iran would even use a nuke.

That is because you are stupid, Penelope------Iran is a huge
supporter of terrorism ------------to your delight.

Fret not fellow americans------HOME LAND SECURITY is very aware of the dangers of the filth Penelope so loves----
the use of nuclear materials in islamo Nazi pig terrorism----
-----a tiny speck of this or that radioactive material------instilled in a milk supply tank-------could knock of thousands of children to the delight of islamo Nazi pigs-------In the US---
we GUARD milk tanks much to the dismay of Penelope----
even milk tanks that supply jewish children----(a horror for
Penelope)--------all milk tanks-------sorry Penelope--------try
again

Martha Stewart would find take Snowden, dip him in dye vat, attach sequins and little twinklie lights and create an awesome Christmas ornament. While he was dripping, she would also make "tall white alien" sugar cookies decorated with silver sprinkles anda discrete swaztika, wrap them in tasteful national enquirer wrapping paper and send them to the FARS News crew to enjoy.

Achmadinejad-----appreciate your DERAILMENT of the discussion of the psychotic teachings of the "HOLY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN", coyote-----and the

Goodness you're over excited today.

I don't take Alien invasions very seriously. My apologies if you do and I have offended you.

I don't take Alien invasions very seriously. My apologies if you do and I have offended you.

offending me is not an issue----the issue is the offending of the most innocent------the Islamic republic of Iran----that has never attacked anyone and never lied about anything.
I am shocked that you so OPENLY imply that ALL
MUSLIMS are conspiracy mongers------

offending me is not an issue----the issue is the offending of the most innocent------the Islamic republic of Iran----that has never attacked anyone and never lied about anything.
I am shocked that you so OPENLY imply that ALL
MUSLIMS are conspiracy mongers------

Well there you go - my secret is out. :D

I seriously doubt that they will - any of them.

Once you use nukes, the entire world will be ready to kick your ass. No one wants clouds of nuclear fallout polluting their countryside.

Personally, I think that a lot of nations who already have nukes should not have them.

Although the 'story' as purportedly leaked by Snowdon is ludicrous - the idea of a regime putting out that kind of idiocy as 'news' getting its grubbies on a nuke is disquieting.

That is actually the topic of this thread, for those unable to parse the article correctly.

I'm sure Iran thought Snowden needed a shrink. They are not ignorant people.

The report was made by the Iranian state-owned 'news agency', Fars - the official government-sanctioned 'channel'.

The report was made by the Iranian state-owned 'news agency', Fars - the official government-sanctioned 'channel'.

Yes I saw that, that doesn't mean they believe in aliens . They were just rewriting it from a Russian report. Like I said Iran is not full of idols and what you have against them is beyond me.

When did I state I had something against Iranians? I didn't. I'm not fond of the mad mullahs - but then a lot of people aren't.

And what was "Iran isn't full of idols" supposed to mean, anyway? I fail to see what relevance the presence or absence of religious statues (which would be scarce in any Muslim or Jewish nation) has to the discussion of the Iranian government promulgating such ridiculous 'conspiracy' nonsense as though it were actual news.

Forum List

Back