us puppet governments falling all around the world

So any government that we support is a puppet huh? :lol:

This thread is fucking :gay:

Your boss gives you money based on you doing what he/she wants you to do. The more you do them him/her the more money you get and if you stop doing what he/she asks than you stop getting money.

You can apply this same basic principle to countries.

Your boss gives you money based on you doing what he/she wants you to do. The more you do them him/her the more money you get and if you stop doing what he/she asks than you stop getting money.

I don't know if thats true, we give Pakistan billions and they fuck us in the ass every chance they get.

I don't know if thats true, we give Pakistan billions and they fuck us in the ass every chance they get.

The government does? Maybe I just don't know, but it more just seems like the citizenry doesn't like us, not the gov't.

The government does? Maybe I just don't know, but it more just seems like the citizenry doesn't like us, not the gov't.

The government doesn't care for us either because if they did they wouldn't be letting the Taliban use Pakistan as a sanctuary.

Canada gives us a shit load of oil. DEATH TO CANADA!!!! :lol:

And a load more is coming your way ...

The Athabasca oil sands (also known as the Athabasca tar sands) are large deposits of bitumen, or extremely heavy crude oil, located in northeastern Alberta, Canada - roughly centred around the boomtown of Fort McMurray. These oil sands, hosted in the McMurray Formation, consist of a mixture of crude bitumen (a semi-solid form of crude oil), silica sand, clay minerals, and water. The Athabasca deposit is the largest reservoir of crude bitumen in the world and the largest of three major oil sands deposits in Alberta, along with the nearby Peace River and Cold Lake deposits.

Together, these oil sand deposits lie under 141,000 square kilometres (54,000 sq mi) of sparsely populated boreal forest and muskeg (peat bogs) and contain about 1.7 trillion barrels (270×10^9 m3) of bitumen in-place, comparable in magnitude to the world's total proven reserves of conventional petroleum.

:razz:

I always wondered why Egypt is so important that we give them billions of dollars? I can understand our relationship with the Saudis they have oil but what about Egypt?

Suez Canal, security for Israel, most likely part of the agreement Carter made with Egypt.

Eqypt has huge natural gas reserves, has many pipelines for gas and oil across its country, as well as oil fields in the Sinai.

Oh I didn't know Egypt has oil, when I was there alot of the Egyptians I saw lived like shit, its almost impossible to get a job in that country and the upper class are the Egyptian elite.

Are you stating there is no oil in the Sinai, along the Suez canal and in the Eastern Desert because you saw people living like shit. Are you stating that natural gas production has not tripeled in Eqypt in the last five years because you saw poverty?

Sure the people live like shit, its like that across the world. I do not disagree but it seems your arguing my point is incorrect.

Seems you read something into my post I do not see or your just adding a bit a fact. I agree the people live like shit, that was the conclusion when Israel became a nation after WW II, that people lived like shit in Egypt and people, specifically Moslems lived better in Israel benifitting from the Western and Jewish development in the Holy Land.

Oil Pipelines, extremely important.

No work or jobs, why is that, what is stopping them, its not me. I think its fair to state for many across the Middle East its just a matter that getting an education is considered to Western, who knows why the Middle East despite all the money people just do not put a priority on school.

Suez Canal, security for Israel, most likely part of the agreement Carter made with Egypt.

Eqypt has huge natural gas reserves, has many pipelines for gas and oil across its country, as well as oil fields in the Sinai.

Oh I didn't know Egypt has oil, when I was there alot of the Egyptians I saw lived like shit, its almost impossible to get a job in that country and the upper class are the Egyptian elite.

Are you stating there is no oil in the Sinai, along the Suez canal and in the Eastern Desert because you saw people living like shit. Are you stating that natural gas production has not tripeled in Eqypt in the last five years because you saw poverty?

Sure the people live like shit, its like that across the world. I do not disagree but it seems your arguing my point is incorrect.

Seems you read something into my post I do not see or your just adding a bit a fact. I agree the people live like shit, that was the conclusion when Israel became a nation after WW II, that people lived like shit in Egypt and people, specifically Moslems lived better in Israel benifitting from the Western and Jewish development in the Holy Land.

Oil Pipelines, extremely important.

No work or jobs, why is that, what is stopping them, its not me. I think its fair to state for many across the Middle East its just a matter that getting an education is considered to Western, who knows why the Middle East despite all the money people just do not put a priority on school.

I'm not saying the oil isn't there, I'm just saying you wouldn't know it by the looks of the country. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia have oil and they take care of their citizens much better than Egypt.

I'm not saying the oil isn't there, I'm just saying you wouldn't know it by the looks of the country. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia have oil and they take care of their citizens much better than Egypt.
The USA has oil too, and don't take care of their people:eek:
The Ministry of Health provided free, basic health care at hundreds of public medical facilities. General health centers offered routine medical care, maternal and child care, family planning services, and screening for hospital admittance.
Egypt - HEALTH AND WELFARE

Tunisia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are not puppet government of the US!!

Try Haiti, Iraq and Afganistan!!

They may not have been installed by the US gov't, but they most certainly are puppets. How many middle eastern countries would be willing to torture our terror suspects without complaining a word? Our government really must be lining the pockets of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia and President Mu'barak in Egypt.

STUPID

Iraq is kicking the US the fuck out of the country and is well on the way to becoming a puppet of IRAN .. thank you George Bush.

:clap2::clap2:

I always wondered why Egypt is so important that we give them billions of dollars? I can understand our relationship with the Saudis they have oil but what about Egypt?

which is why there is rioting

that we install the leader and/or rig elections, provide security & money for? yea thats a puppet government

The Ministry of Health provided free, basic health care at hundreds of public medical facilities. General health centers offered routine medical care, maternal and child care, family planning services, and screening for hospital admittance.

The quality of life in the US is way better than Egypt. Egypt may have free health care but do you know what the facilities are like? I would rather pay for healthcare here than get it for free in Egypt.

nope pakistan is fiitting in perfect with our plan. what you consider fuckign in the ass is acceptable to the people doling out the cash

Living standards in Egypt are low by international standards, and have declined consistently since 1990. According to United Nations figures, some 20 to 30 percent of the population live below the poverty line. Despite widespread poverty, however, uneven development has led to the emergence of an affluent class that controls most of the country's wealth and enjoys an elevated standard of living that includes shopping at centers that feature the best imported goods. Living in such Cairo suburbs as Garden City, al-Zamalek, and Nasr New City, the wealthy send their children to private schools and to universities abroad. Yet not far from these affluent neighborhoods, a significant number of poor Egyptians live in squalor, with poor and overcrowded housing, limited food supply, and inadequate access to clean water, good quality health care, or education. The extremes are reflected in the country's distribution of income: in 1996, the wealthiest 20 percent of Egyptians controlled 39 percent of the country's wealth, while the poorest 20 percent controlled only 9.8 percent of wealth.

Read more: Egypt Poverty and wealth, Information about Poverty and wealth in Egypt Egypt Poverty and wealth, Information about Poverty and wealth in Egypt

The quality of life in the US is way better than Egypt. Egypt may have free health care but do you know what the facilities are like? I would rather pay for healthcare here than get it for free in Egypt.
But what if you were one of the poor souls who had no money to pay for US health care?

Last edited:

But what if you were one of the poor souls who had no money to pay for US health care?

You still get treated at the hospital, you just get a huge bill sent to you in the mail. If you walk into an emergency room they can't turn you away.

And in civilized countries if you fall Ill, you don't "get a huge bill sent to you in the mail"
It's called basic health care and it's free

Forum List

Back