us puppet governments falling all around the world

blu

Sep 21, 2009
first tusnia, now egypt, next saudi arabi. can't wait for the empire to collapse and the people responsible to meet their fate

Tunisia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are not puppet government of the US!!

Try Haiti, Iraq and Afganistan!!

They may not have been installed by the US gov't, but they most certainly are puppets. How many middle eastern countries would be willing to torture our terror suspects without complaining a word? Our government really must be lining the pockets of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia and President Mu'barak in Egypt.

we supported the rebels in Tunisia, Obama even cheered them in his speech last night.
Egypt is an ally as long as we pay them.
SA is ruled by a king that was there long before we gave a damn
Haiti? I was unaware they had a functioning government
Iraq elected it's own people
Afgan doesn't have a functioning governement and if it was a puppet Korsi (-1sp) wouldn't be in charge.

we supported the rebels in Tunisia, Obama even cheered them in his speech last night.
Afgan doesn't have a functioning governement and if it was a puppet Korsi (-1sp) wouldn't be in charge.

Sorta.

But these governments are still puppets.

It probably would be in our interests over the long term if they found their own ways and made things work for themselves.

And alot cheaper.

Sorta.

But these governments are still puppets.

It probably would be in our interests over the long term if they found their own ways and made things work for themselves.

And alot cheaper.

Especially Egypt. We got no biz bribing a dictator to be our ally.

pfft

We got no biz giving any country any of our money.

They may not have been installed by the US gov't, but they most certainly are puppets. How many middle eastern countries would be willing to torture our terror suspects without complaining a word? Our government really must be lining the pockets of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia and President Mu'barak in Egypt.

STUPID

Iraq is kicking the US the fuck out of the country and is well on the way to becoming a puppet of IRAN .. thank you George Bush.

I always wondered why Egypt is so important that we give them billions of dollars? I can understand our relationship with the Saudis they have oil but what about Egypt?

Seems like a catch 22, we either support the dictators and tyrants and try and get along or we let open wounds fester until the infection spreads or we intervene as in Iraq.

Damned no matter what we do which is the result of history past. I can see in one way we supported tyrants, by not actively destroying the tyrant and forcing Democracy across the world. Of course you can never force a people to do what they are not prepared to do on their own, the problem is quadrupled when we are dealing with people who have no education or experience in running a government.

Seems the best way to change things is with war and intervention. Not all people have the education to live in a democracy, that is the problem with illeteracy. We actually have to have a "real puppet government" in place with the purpose of educating not one or two generations of people but multipe generations.

Its a shame people across the World have not developed at the same rate, its obvious allowing these people to this on there own has been very bad for the people, petty differences of the rich and those in power make the matters worst.

Anyhow, its about time things collapsed, I would be happy to see California riot and collapse and have the USA install a puppet government.

I always wondered why Egypt is so important that we give them billions of dollars? I can understand our relationship with the Saudis they have oil but what about Egypt?

Suez Canal, security for Israel, most likely part of the agreement Carter made with Egypt.

Eqypt has huge natural gas reserves, has many pipelines for gas and oil across its country, as well as oil fields in the Sinai.

They may not have been installed by the US gov't, but they most certainly are puppets. How many middle eastern countries would be willing to torture our terror suspects without complaining a word?

how about Europeans that did that for us too?:lol:

:rolleyes:...

Suez Canal, security for Israel, most likely part of the agreement Carter made with Egypt.

Eqypt has huge natural gas reserves, has many pipelines for gas and oil across its country, as well as oil fields in the Sinai.

Oh I didn't know Egypt has oil, when I was there alot of the Egyptians I saw lived like shit, its almost impossible to get a job in that country and the upper class are the Egyptian elite.

STUPID

Iraq is kicking the US the fuck out of the country and is well on the way to becoming a puppet of IRAN .. thank you George Bush.

I didn't say anything about Iraq, but what's the typical age of government bureaucrats? 50's-60's? When was the Iran-Iraq war? 1980's, I'm doubting guys loyal to Iraq who were in their 20's and 30's during the war and maybe even fighting in it are ready to bow down to Iran.

Forum List

Back