US Preparing for a World Without Israel

Hell, at least the Jews of Israel don't proscribe and kill their peers, who sell land to the other side, or who intermarry, unlike the Muslim-Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza.
The Jews of Israel kill their neighbors in order to steal their land and water.
"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished
by Israel since 1967."

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000

All Israelis serve, men, women, jew and arab. They have equal rights, higher education, participation in government and a higher standard of living.
Arabs in Israel face segregated schooling until their elite advance to college, and they are discriminated against in housing for their entire lives. A 2007 opinion survey found that more than half of all Israeli Jews believed intermarriage was equivalent to national treason.
Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Still on your favorite scapegoats, Gaza George. I hope you at least got some fresh air today. Speaking of intermarriage, I wonder if Gaza George would ever bring up the fact that the Muslims in India and Pakistan murder their own relative plus the person they married if one is a Muslim and the other na Hindu. By the way, I was reading that this happened just recently here in Texas. Gaza George probably didn't notice this incident because he is too busy with his favorite scapegoats.
427422401002499640360no.jpg

Vadakayil? Oroom? Nuget? and you don't see these as propaganda?

Hell, at least the Jews of Israel don't proscribe and kill their peers, who sell land to the other side, or who intermarry, unlike the Muslim-Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza.
The Jews of Israel kill their neighbors in order to steal their land and water. "Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians, and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967." Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000
Oh, there's no getting around the idea that the Israelis have been evicting Muslim-Arabs and annexing their land for decades.

Nolo contendere.

How else are they going to complete their Reconquista - which is nearly complete now?

The issue at the moment (here) is whether or not the Jews of Israel proscribe and kill their own, for selling to the Opposition, or for intermarrying.

Like the Muslim-Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza do, against their own, who dare to sell land to Jews or who dare to intermarry with Jews.

Focus, Achmed.

The issue at the moment (here) is whether or not the Jews of Israel proscribe and kill their own, for selling to the Opposition, or for intermarrying.
Actually, the issue is and always has been the Zionist colonization of Palestine, which probably explains why Jews discriminate against Arabs as second class citizens in Israel.

Actually, the issue is and always has been the Zionist colonization of Palestine, which probably explains why Jews discriminate against Arabs as second class citizens in Israel.
That is not the "issue of the moment" as described and in the context above.

Like the Muslim-Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza do, against their own, who dare to sell land to Jews or who dare to intermarry with Jews.
Got a link for that one, Golda?
Abbas toughens law against Palestinians selling land to Jews The Times of Israel

Official Execute Those Who Sell Land to Jews - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Let me know when you want me to stop, Achmed...

achmedgeorge already knew that stuff----he was just playing schmuck

Abbas toughens law against Palestinians selling land to Jews The Times of Israel

Perhaps... but it was really for the benefit of other folks out there...
wink_smile.gif

Perhaps... but it was really for the benefit of other folks out there...
wink_smile.gif

good idea------helpful citations are........helpful

Whatever, Golda.
Your concession is duly noted, little Arab butt-buddy...
Golda's Logic
CDVh5ykVEAAsbEW.jpg
Non sequitur.

Then again, most of the Asshats posting for the Ummah post copious amounts of un-related and illogical content anyway, so...

No surprise there, either...

Still, your contributions do, indeed, make for excellent stand-up comedy, so, they do have a purpose, after all...

I like having Georgie (and even Penelope ) around-----its been years since
I stopped reading islamo Nazi propaganda and getting treated to the latest
khutbah jumaat feces fling contents------they fill the gap.

Whatever, Golda.
Golda's Logic
CDVh5ykVEAAsbEW.jpg

now you are pulling garbage from afrikaanse and biteleg hate sites?

how low will you go?

You do understand what Israeli logic is? They "Quote Dumb Quotes of ISRAEL". It exposes hate on the internet.

and you just reposted a 'dumb quote'. What does that make you?

Whatever, Golda.
Golda's Logic
CDVh5ykVEAAsbEW.jpg

how low will you go?

You do understand what Israeli logic is? They "Quote Dumb Quotes of ISRAEL". It exposes hate on the internet.

parrot. The memorization of long epic poems and scriptural writings
was highly prized before the advent of the printing press. There are many
people who LONG for the good old days when just learning to be a good
parrot was a CREDENTIAL

Whatever, Golda.
Golda's Logic
CDVh5ykVEAAsbEW.jpg

how low will you go?

parrot. The memorization of long epic poems and scriptural writings
was highly prized before the advent of the printing press. There are many
people who LONG for the good old days when just learning to be a good
parrot was a CREDENTIAL

not quite the word I was thinking of, but it will do
:)

how low will you go?

It makes me someone who doesn't believe Jews are "chosen" to rule Palestine; what does that make you?

Non sequitur.

Then again, most of the Asshats posting for the Ummah post copious amounts of un-related and illogical content anyway, so...

No surprise there, either...
It's even less surprising when bigoted bitches babble their support for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine; your contributions on this board don't even rise to the level amateur night comic relief.

Forum List

Back