US Post Office Lost 3.8 BBBBBillion Last Year, Now They Are Ready For Healthcare

Nonsense.

First of all, there is no actual money in the cynically dubbed "trust fund". In fact, if you and I ran such a "trust fund" out in the real world, we'd be bunking with Bernie Madoff.

Secondly, the demographic train wreck on the horizon won't be sustainable, viz. enough taxpayers to keep the program afloat.

Social Security would work if each individual held his money in a privately owned account.

15% of your earnings are forked over to SS so the government can use it to fund the biggest Ponzi scheme in history.

If we all put 15% of our earnings that the government takes now plus another 20% (which is the minimum you should be saving for retirement anyway) How much money do you think you'd have after 40-45 years of working?

If we use the median income in the US of about 46K and assume no pay increases over a career.

35% of 46K is 16,100

Even at a conservative investment earning 5% over 45 years a monthly deposit of 1342 would grow to

Get 8% and end up with

But that would suck right. better to let the fucking government take and waste 15% of your money and get a measly couple thousand a month than to keep it yourself and actually get wealthy.

How much is the Marxist Ponzi scheme known as "Social Security" in the hole?

Social Security is not in the hole yet.

And as Americans get fatter and fatter, fewer will make it to Social Security.

I have been waiting for a liberal to say this. So what you're really saying is, health care should have death panels, so people like ou can have more to live on. It all works together quite well doesn't it?

I have been waiting for a liberal to say this. So what you're really saying is, health care should have death panels, so people like ou can have more to live on. It all works together quite well doesn't it?

You don't think there are death panels now? Try getting an expensive procedure through your insurance company when you are in your eighties.

You don't think there are death panels now? Try getting an expensive procedure through your insurance company when you are in your eighties.

Ah, not sure how you're going to take this, but eighty year olds are on Medicare.

Social Security would work if each individual held his money in a privately owned account.

15% of your earnings are forked over to SS so the government can use it to fund the biggest Ponzi scheme in history.

If we all put 15% of our earnings that the government takes now plus another 20% (which is the minimum you should be saving for retirement anyway) How much money do you think you'd have after 40-45 years of working?

If we use the median income in the US of about 46K and assume no pay increases over a career.

35% of 46K is 16,100

Even at a conservative investment earning 5% over 45 years a monthly deposit of 1342 would grow to

Get 8% and end up with

But that would suck right. better to let the fucking government take and waste 15% of your money and get a measly couple thousand a month than to keep it yourself and actually get wealthy.

i just cannot understand why the people against this idea think living on 1200 bucks a month instead of maybe 3,000 bucks a month is such a great bargain.....and then one day one of them told me.....he said..."what about those who invest it poorly and lose it".....i said thats their problem....let them then stay on SS then.....and let those who want to invest....invest, at their own risk....

Chris is a FAT pimply kid....

Hardly.

I'm 6'2" 195 lbs and I play basketball three days a week.

And I can kick your ass.

apples to oranges...a dying system to a growing system....yall are just real sad with this ruse

I don't disagree but it's a fair point that no government run system ever really works profitably, simply because they don't need to. They know they don't have to turn a profit so money means nothing to them.

Everything our government runs is a fucking nightmare and healthcare will be no different. Have you read the Senate bill? There are vast numbers of new taxes hidden in it - they kick in immediately.... yet we will see no benefit from the bill until 2014! That works for you? Because it doesn't for me! They're planning to tax innovative drug creation - WTF? They're planning taxes on pacemakers - WTF? I stopped counting at 16 new taxes - just because I was losing the will to live!

This fucking bill is a nightmare!

I wanted to add my thoughts to this thread about how bad this thing is but you said it better then I could have. I get up every morning thankful I still have a job to go to but I feel that this administrations main goal is to screw things up so badly that the only choice for our daily survival is to allow the government run EVERYTHING.

Hardly.

And I can kick your ass.

A pic of Chris when he was younger

bballfatty.png

Hardly.

And I can kick your ass.

haha....you dont know jack about me Chris.....i may be your worst nightmare if we ever met...and if your only 195 lbs you had better hope you dont meet someone who is 6'2 and goes around 220....cause you would get your scrawny ass kicked......:lol:

Okay everyone here is 6' 2". Some use boxes other have to duck. I won't even go on to the 195lbs part. :lol:

apples to oranges...a dying system to a growing system....yall are just real sad with this ruse

I don't disagree but it's a fair point that no government run system ever really works profitably, simply because they don't need to. They know they don't have to turn a profit so money means nothing to them.

Everything our government runs is a fucking nightmare and healthcare will be no different. Have you read the Senate bill? There are vast numbers of new taxes hidden in it - they kick in immediately.... yet we will see no benefit from the bill until 2014! That works for you? Because it doesn't for me! They're planning to tax innovative drug creation - WTF? They're planning taxes on pacemakers - WTF? I stopped counting at 16 new taxes - just because I was losing the will to live!

This fucking bill is a nightmare!

I wanted to add my thoughts to this thread about how bad this thing is but you said it better then I could have. I get up every morning thankful I still have a job to go to but I feel that this administrations main goal is to screw things up so badly that the only choice for our daily survival is to allow the government run EVERYTHING.

You are confused.

That was Bush's main goal.

Hardly.

And I can kick your ass.

haha....you dont know jack about me Chris.....i may be your worst nightmare if we ever met...and if your only 195 lbs you had better hope you dont meet someone who is 6'2 and goes around 220....cause you would get your scrawny ass kicked......:lol:

But you have arthritis!

Forum List

Back