US Needs to Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS, NOW.

Like I said, you have no idea why US troops are in Afghanistan. And whatever this crazy map is showing, it has nothing to do with why US troops are in Afghanistan.
US and NATO troops are in Afghanistan for exactly the same reasons why Soviet troops were there a generation ago or British troops were there a hundred and thirty years ago...
E-M-P-I-R-E!
FALSE! They're there because of 100+ Pakistani nuclear warheads and al Qaeda bomb schools. You've been listening to hate America propaganda. :lol:
Pakistan would not possess "100+ nuclear warheads", and al-Qaeda would never have existed without US support; don't you feel foolish when falling for the same lies over and over again?
:dig:
No I don't feel foolish, but I would if I fell for the bullshit you're peddling

:drillsergeant::salute::tank:.
Like I said, you have no idea why US troops are in Afghanistan. And whatever this crazy map is showing, it has nothing to do with why US troops are in Afghanistan.
US and NATO troops are in Afghanistan for exactly the same reasons why Soviet troops were there a generation ago or British troops were there a hundred and thirty years ago...
E-M-P-I-R-E!
FALSE! They're there because of 100+ Pakistani nuclear warheads and al Qaeda bomb schools. You've been listening to hate America propaganda. :lol:
Pakistan would not possess "100+ nuclear warheads", and al-Qaeda would never have existed without US support; don't you feel foolish when falling for the same lies over and over again?
No I don't feel foolish at all. That is for people who fall for the bullshit you're trying to peddle.

:drillsergeant::salute::tank::Boom2::alirulz::terror: :terror: :terror:
Bullshit like WMDs and mushroom clouds over Brooklyn, right? Tell us how many more women and kids have to die over there so you're not afraid to go to the mall here.
A coincidence that you should mention WMDs and "mushroom clouds". I just posted in another forum about the recent sighting of Shukrijumah, in New Mexico. Of course you know who he is right ? If you don't you'll have no trouble googling him up. He's the most dangerous terrorist in the world.

The US is fighting a DEFENSIVE war against ISIS. ISIS has attacked/killed US citizens, and threatens to attack the US mainland (it's possible they have already)
There's no doubt about the US and its illegal attack on Iraq, is there? Millions of civilians have been maimed, murdered, and displaced because stupid Americans believe killing children makes them free, IS arose because of that illegal war of aggression, and when they bring the car bombs to this country, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
I have no idea what you're talking about. None of it makes any sense,
You made the nonsensical claim the US is fighting a DEFENSIVE war against IS, and I claimed the current killing in Syria and Iraq is simply a continuation of the illegal war of aggression launched by the US against Iraq in 2003. US imperialism is the sole reason IS exists today.

Camel crap. Tribal and religious militias have plagued the Mideast for centuries. The current crop of vicious Islamists are simply a matter of same-old-shit-with-a-new-name.
So why weren't al-Qaeda and IS operating in Iraq and Syria before 2003? While you're at it, tell us what Oded Yinon had to say about carving up Iraq and Syria thirty years ago:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
Al Qaeda WAS operating in Iraq and Syria before 2003. They are a WORLD-WIDE jihadist organization, intent on establishing a WORLD caliphate. Iraq and Syria are part of the world.

Here's the reason US troops are in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan today:
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

And Iran tomorrow.
E-M-P-I-R-E!
Pakistan got nukes from France.

Howard Zinn failed to tell you that.
"Early 1980's--Multiple reports that Pakistan obtained a pre-tested, atomic bomb design from China.

"Early 1980's--Multiple reports that Pakistan obtained bomb-grade enriched uranium from China..."

"1985--ABC News reports that US believes Pakistan has `successfully tested' a `firing mechanism' of an atomic bomb by means of a non-nuclear explosion, and that US krytrons `have been acquired' by Pakistan.

1985--U.S. Nuclear Export Control Violation: Texas, krytrons (nuclear weapon triggers)."

Howard never confused China and Texas with France; what's your problem?

Pakistan Special Weapons - A Chronology

E-M-P-I-R-E!

E-M-P-I-R-E!
No I don't feel foolish at all. That is for people who fall for the bullshit you're trying to peddle.

Bullshit like WMDs and mushroom clouds over Brooklyn, right? Tell us how many more women and kids have to die over there so you're not afraid to go to the mall here.
A coincidence that you should mention WMDs and "mushroom clouds". I just posted in another forum about the recent sighting of Shukrijumah, in New Mexico. Of course you know who he is right ? If you don't you'll have no trouble googling him up. He's the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
No, he's not the most dangerous terrorist in the world; Obama is; however, just to be on the safe side, maybe you should stake out Mount Rushmore?:muahaha:

E-M-P-I-R-E!

"Early 1980's--Multiple reports that Pakistan obtained a pre-tested, atomic bomb design from China.

"Early 1980's--Multiple reports that Pakistan obtained bomb-grade enriched uranium from China..."

"1985--ABC News reports that US believes Pakistan has `successfully tested' a `firing mechanism' of an atomic bomb by means of a non-nuclear explosion, and that US krytrons `have been acquired' by Pakistan.

1985--U.S. Nuclear Export Control Violation: Texas, krytrons (nuclear weapon triggers)."

My problem is some idiots never admit even a slight error, your link goes back to the 60's, why did you not quote that far back?

So what is your problem, can't ever be wrong?

Chasma - Pakistan Special Weapons Facilities

Chasma CHASNUPP
The Chasma [Chashma] Nuclear Power Plant [CHASNUPP] project was initiated in the 1970s with French assistance, with primary work in Central Punjab conducted by the French firm Saint Gobain. The a 137 MW(e) project was terminated by France in 1978. The French decision was based on the failure of Pakistan to sign the NPT and accept safeguards on its entire nuclear program

E-M-P-I-R-E!

My problem is some idiots never admit even a slight error, your link goes back to the 60's, why did you not quote that far back?

Chasma CHASNUPP
The Chasma [Chashma] Nuclear Power Plant [CHASNUPP] project was initiated in the 1970s with French assistance, with primary work in Central Punjab conducted by the French firm Saint Gobain. The a 137 MW(e) project was terminated by France in 1978. The French decision was based on the failure of Pakistan to sign the NPT and accept safeguards on its entire nuclear program
When the French ended their support, China stepped in.
"The project subsequently resumed as a cooperative project between Pakistan and the China Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation (CNEIC).

"The 300 MWe nuclear power station was based on a design by the China National Nuclear Corporation that replicated China’s first indigenous reactor, Qinshan-1, though the design was subjected to repeated changes."
If you want to blame France for contributing to nuclear proliferation, look no further than Israel.
"In October 1957 an agreement was signed between France and Israel about the construction of the nuclear power plant in Israel, which was completed in 1963.

"Future Israeli President Shimon Peres was the politician who brokered the deal.

"In Michael Karpin's 2001 documentary A Bomb in the Basement, Abel Thomas, chief of political staff for France's defense minister at the time said Francis Perrin, head of the French Atomic Energy Commission, advised then-Prime Minister Guy Mollet that Israel should be provided with a nuclear bomb.

"According to the documentary, France provided Israel with a nuclear reactor and staff to set it up in Israel together with enriched uranium and the means to produce plutonium in exchange for support in the Suez War."
France Israel relations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Chasma CHASNUPP
When the French ended their support, China stepped in.
"The project subsequently resumed as a cooperative project between Pakistan and the China Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation (CNEIC).

"The 300 MWe nuclear power station was based on a design by the China National Nuclear Corporation that replicated China’s first indigenous reactor, Qinshan-1, though the design was subjected to repeated changes."
If you want to blame France for contributing to nuclear proliferation, look no further than Israel.
"In October 1957 an agreement was signed between France and Israel about the construction of the nuclear power plant in Israel, which was completed in 1963.

"Future Israeli President Shimon Peres was the politician who brokered the deal.

"In Michael Karpin's 2001 documentary A Bomb in the Basement, Abel Thomas, chief of political staff for France's defense minister at the time said Francis Perrin, head of the French Atomic Energy Commission, advised then-Prime Minister Guy Mollet that Israel should be provided with a nuclear bomb.

"According to the documentary, France provided Israel with a nuclear reactor and staff to set it up in Israel together with enriched uranium and the means to produce plutonium in exchange for support in the Suez War."
France Israel relations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
So you can use google, glad I could set you straight.

There's no doubt about the US and its illegal attack on Iraq, is there? Millions of civilians have been maimed, murdered, and displaced because stupid Americans believe killing children makes them free, IS arose because of that illegal war of aggression, and when they bring the car bombs to this country, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
I have no idea what you're talking about. None of it makes any sense,
You made the nonsensical claim the US is fighting a DEFENSIVE war against IS, and I claimed the current killing in Syria and Iraq is simply a continuation of the illegal war of aggression launched by the US against Iraq in 2003. US imperialism is the sole reason IS exists today.

Camel crap. Tribal and religious militias have plagued the Mideast for centuries. The current crop of vicious Islamists are simply a matter of same-old-shit-with-a-new-name.
So why weren't al-Qaeda and IS operating in Iraq and Syria before 2003? While you're at it, tell us what Oded Yinon had to say about carving up Iraq and Syria thirty years ago:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
Al Qaeda WAS operating in Iraq and Syria before 2003. They are a WORLD-WIDE jihadist organization, intent on establishing a WORLD caliphate. Iraq and Syria are part of the world.
Al-Qaeda was operating in northern Iraq under the protection of US air power prior to 2003; the US has been meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries since 1944, at least:

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"'Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.'"[7]

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Al-Qaeda was operating in northern Iraq under the protection of US air power prior to 2003; the US has been meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries since 1944, at least:

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"'Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.'"[7]

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Unlike America haters, I have no problem with our "meddling" and I am all for our use of tribal or religious militias in the Mideast to effect the policies which serve our interests. Sometimes mistakes are made but even they are better than disengagement. If you want an omelet, you gotta break some legs. Such is life.

Unlike America haters, I have no problem with our "meddling" and I am all for our use of tribal or religious militias in the Mideast to effect the policies which serve our interests. Sometimes mistakes are made but even they are better than disengagement. If you want an omelet, you gotta break some legs. Such is life.
Easy to say when it isn't any legs in your family being broken, isn't it? How many more Muslims have to die before your omelet blows back in your face?

Easy to say when it isn't any legs in your family being broken, isn't it? How many more Muslims have to die before your omelet blows back in your face?

A separate issue. I have no way of knowing what carnage the Islamists would perpetrate here if we disengaged and neither do you.
I do know that many countries that have not "meddled" in Mideast affairs have had tragic experiences with Islamists. It seems they just aren't happy if someone's blood isn't flowing.

Was doing a random search on You Tube and found this Islamist propaganda from 2013:

The Plan For Khilafah | Islamic State of Iraq and Sham | Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad
Skip to 9:30, and they start raving against America, Israel and so on.

Seems like they were planning this for years, yet the politicians in America didn't take the threat seriously.

Meddling in the Middle East?

Another idiotic statement, Saudi Arabia invited, partnered with us to develop oil.

All countries we help or buy commodities from ask us to help.

No, he's not the most dangerous terrorist in the world; Obama is; however, just to be on the safe side, maybe you should stake out Mount Rushmore?:muahaha:
The "American Hiroshima" is for large US cities, not Mt Rushmore. You can go back to sleep now.

As many as Obama will allow to die, while he hesitates to send in US ground troops.

A separate issue. I have no way of knowing what carnage the Islamists would perpetrate here if we disengaged and neither do you.
I do know that many countries that have not "meddled" in Mideast affairs have had tragic experiences with Islamists. It seems they just aren't happy if someone's blood isn't flowing.
You can't separate the issues of US support for Israel and the stationing of US troops in Saudi Arabia with the bombings of the USS Cole, Khobar Towers, and the US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. Since 1991 the US has systematically destroyed the infrastructure and quality of life of an entire generation of Iraqis. It isn't hard to imagine some of those victimized by the US wars of aggression instigating some serious blood flows in this country if the dynamic isn't changed soon.

Forum List

Back