US moves up it's Jerusalem embassy launch to next year!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Promises made, promises kept. US now opening its US embassy two years ahead of schedule. It's probably because its a huge sell to the American public ahead of the 2020 elections, who are overwhelmingly pro Israel.

Can we hear a praise to the Allah and God Bless the USA and Israel?

Mike Pence Says U.S. Embassy Will Open in Jerusalem Next Year

Last edited:
You don't know how it works, dufus? Countries are responsible for the cost of their own embassies abroad.

But since you're so concerned, how about we deduct it from the 170 billion Hussein Obama dumped into the hands of terrorist regime of Iran?

You don't know how it works, dufus? Countries are responsible for the cost of their own embassies abroad.

But since you're so concerned, how about we deduct it from the 170 billion Hussein Obama dumped into the hands of terrorist regime of Iran?
So it will be in addition to the tithe. K thanks.

So it will be in addition to the tithe. K thanks.
Tithe this: Your antisemitic lingo is noted. K. Thanks.

Ooooh someone's going to be mad
Let the games begin.

5a296c2e3dbef471018bab49.jpg

flagburning10.jpg

I thought WWIII was supposed to start by now because we called Jerusalem Israel’s capital?

I suggest the following design ...

solomon-mormon-temple1.jpg

And I know a mount on which it can be placed. Just a little minor demolition work to clear the site.

The only reason i care about this is because it sends the palestinian terrorists and the american palestinian terrorist supporters into a frenzy

I suggest the following design ...

solomon-mormon-temple1.jpg

And I know a mount on which it can be placed. Just a little minor demolition work to clear the site.
Demolishing and removing the mount would be fantastic. One less thing for the religious nuts to fight about over there.

The only reason i care about this is because it sends the palestinian terrorists and the american palestinian terrorist supporters into a frenzy
It's always entertaining watching IslamoNazis threaten Jihad against the infidel Americans and the evil Jooos, for the millionth time!

Promises made, promises kept. US now opening its US embassy two years ahead of schedule. It's probably because its a huge sell to the American public ahead of the 2020 elections, who are overwhelmingly pro Israel.

There’s always a peace process that the US and Israel are supposed to hold to, but never any peace from the Palestinians.
Only a bureaucrat leftard would think a "peace process" that hasn't produced peace in 60 years shouldn't be "undermined".

There’s always a peace process that the US and Israel are supposed to hold to, but never any peace from the Palestinians.
Only a bureaucrat leftard would think a "peace process" that hasn't produced peace in 60 years shouldn't be "undermined".
Palestinians want to reserve the Islamic right to kill Jews while negotiating peace. It's a cultural thing we stupid infidels don't understand.

Forum List

Back