US Marine veteran jailed in Mexico to be released

Bill O'Reilly said he was going to ask Americans to boycott Mexico for holidays if they didn't realase the marine veteran.... so it all turn out well ...thank you Bill! :D

Bill O'Reilly said he was going to ask Americans to boycott Mexico for holidays if they didn't realase the marine veteran.... so it all turn out well ...thank you Bill! :D

Sorry skye, Bill O Reilly is a self serving clown. Would you have boycotted Mexico if he asked you? I know I would not, if anything, I would contribute to the marine's legal fund.

Boycotting Mexico to what ends...just to get that drunken fool's name and photo circulated.

They do? I haven't heard anyone suggesting sensible gun laws wanting to classify reasonable shotguns banned. Why are you a lying piece of shit?

Never let a crisis go to waste. Thart's what they say even if it's a knee jerk reaction.

You're quite an imbecile. You're the one who wants a major FAIL in your world view to advance your stupidity.

Maobama lied and people died in Benghazi.
Sure this guy may have been wrong in bringing a .410 shotgun with him, BUT he did register it with the authorities on both sides of the border. When I go top Alberta to hunt, I always register my weapons at both the American side and the Canadian side. I've never been south of the border, but I would assume it's the same. IIf I were to go to Mexico to hunt (Big IF) I would check with the authorities before hand.

I knew a fellow who retired and moved to Mexico where he rents a small villa with a housekeeper and is living like a rich man on his pension. He's in a largely American retirement community where the local police depend on the Americans for an annual gratuity and are very protective of them. But I would feel very uneasy living in Mexico today.

Americans are not well-liked in many parts of the world but Mexico seems like an especially dangerous place.

Do you wonder why the Mexican gov. Ruled that he broke no laws and that his constitutional rights had been stomped on or are you a natural ass kisser of the cartels?

You don't understand how the real world works. I understand.:lol:

Sure I do asshole 12 million Mexicans broke our laws and we don't chain them to the bed and starve them.

Apparently not. Mexicans here have nothing to do with why he got out of jail.

Good.

Hopefully he does a better check of the laws of the country he's visiting before he breaks them.

Why don't you call on Mexicans to do a better check of the laws of the United States before they break them? For example, unlawful entry.

The guy caused a lot of trouble and expense to the US for his ignorance.

Blame the US and apologize for the US.... A common theme among liberals. Check the facts, he proactively engaged law enforcement on what to do with an antique gun and corruption prevailed. If angry Americans took to the streets and burned Mexican flags to protest violation of an American's rights violation you would call that HATE and intolerance but when Mexicans do the same, you immediately blame America for making them angry. Where is the American pride or has that now been outlawed?

I'll bet he never tries to take an illegal weapon into Mexico again.

Do you wonder why the Mexican gov. Ruled that he broke no laws and that his constitutional rights had been stomped on or are you a natural ass kisser of the cartels?

Why are you such a liar? A Mexican Superior Court decided that evidence should be excluded.

He did break Mexican law, and his excuse was he got a Mexican legal opinion by some US Custom's officials. How fucking stupid is that?

Similar to Mexicans engaging their government offices for guidance on how to break US law regarding illegal entry.

Good.

Hopefully he does a better check of the laws of the country he's visiting before he breaks them.

More like hopefully he'll pick a better place to go for a vacation.

Or respect the laws of the countries he chooses to visit.

Like the Mexicans who come into this country illegally and are called Immigrants by our lefty friends...Are you talking about that kind of respect.

This man was up front and made no attempt to conceal this weapon.
For this he would have served 15 years in a Mexican shit hole.
Mexicans who come here illegally Nancy Pelosi and that bunch get wet panties over because that's more people she can give food stamps and health care to. :mad:

Forum List

Back