us labor board accusing whole foods of not letting workers wear blm masks

Of course, the Board is outside it's mind. Whole Foods Market is well within its rights not to adopt political speech. The Board's actions are an assault on the First Amendment.

The real story: Will Whole Foods defend it rights or cave?

here we go again. i'm with whole foods. don't let them wear that shit at work.

How dare they????

Everyone knows that BLM masks filter out 80% more of the minuscule viruses that cause sneezing, coughing, and a mild fever.

Maybe Whole Foods is just racist. I sure don't remember seeing any darkies, last time my wife dragged me over to a Whole Foods Market. She like the organic eggnog they have there, which you can't get anywhere else. But as far as I can remember, everyone there was as white as my old, white wrinkled ass. They were so fuckin' white that I had to wear sunglasses there, because the reflection hurt my eyes.

They were so fuckin' white that I thought I was transported to a magical land, where everyone was named "Biff" or "Emily." They were so fuckin' white that my white ass thought he was the only darkie in the whole store. Seriously, I thought they were gonna put on some white sheets, burn some crosses and lynch me in the parking lot. But thank God, my wife told me "It's ok, sweetheart. I won't let them get you", as she led me back to the car.

I'm telling you, it was a traumatic experience for me. Fuck that scary place. Those people are fucking nuts. If they ever get their hands on some guns, we're all dead.

Last edited:

here we go again. i'm with whole foods. don't let them wear that shit at work.
BLM is a violent hate group that is associated with the racist mass murderers Micah Xavier Johnson and Darrell Brooks.
People who wear BLM garb are dangerous extremists.
Whole Foods has the right to protect its public image.

BLM is a violent hate group that is associated with the racist mass murderers Micah Xavier Johnson and Darrell Brooks.
People who wear BLM garb are dangerous extremists.
Whole Foods has the right to protect its public image.
you right the keep fighting with stores to wear their masks

I walked into a best buy once and saw a employee with a BLM mask on and I left.

I won't shop anywhere with fucks that support BLM.

How dare they????

Everyone knows that BLM masks filter out 80% more of the minuscule viruses that cause sneezing, coughing, and a mild fever.

Maybe Whole Foods is just racist. I sure don't remember seeing any darkies, last time my wife dragged me over to a Whole Foods Market. She like the organic eggnog they have there, which you can't get anywhere else. But as far as I can remember, everyone there was as white as my old, white wrinkled ass. They were so fuckin' white that I had to wear sunglasses there, because the reflection hurt my eyes.

They were so fuckin' white that I thought I was transported to a magical land, where everyone was named "Biff" or "Emily." They were so fuckin' white that my white ass thought he was the only darkie in the whole store. Seriously, I thought they were gonna put on some white sheets, burn some crosses and lynch me in the parking lot. But thank God, my wife told me "It's ok, sweetheart. I won't let them get you", as she led me back to the car.

I'm telling you, it was a traumatic experience for me. Fuck that scary place. Those people are fucking nuts. If they ever get their hands on some guns, we're all dead.
Thanks for the great review.

After watching American TV for a couple of hours I'd LOVE to visit a place where I can see a few white people - for a pleasant, desperately needed, change.

Forum List

Back