US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/tab4.txt

Employment created or lost...with no "jobs saved" bullshit!
That chart show "employed"...

How do you that number of employed folks doesn't include workers who would have been laid off but weren't because their company made additional revenue (i.e., jobs saved)?

You have no clue what the Current Employment Statistics consist of...do you, Faun?
Translation: you don't know. You can't tell the difference between a company who lost an employee but gained one back ... from a company who didn't layoff an employee as planned due to an infusion of money.

Thanks for admitting what I knew you already didn't know. :thup:

Pray tell, Faun...how do you quantify the number of people who didn't lose jobs due to stimulus money? Do you not grasp how the Obama Administration realized that it was indeed impossible to estimate that number and used that to hide pathetic job creation numbers?

Jobs Created is an actual number...created from data collected through the CES...jobs saved is fiction...a number created out of thin air...usually for political cover.
By surveying the companies receiving ARRA funds.

Ah yes...the survey of companies receiving ARRA funds! That would be the survey that the Associated Press did a scathing report on for it's inaccuracies? "Jobs Saved" is one example of dishonesty by the Obama Administration. The numbers reported in the ARRA survey is another example of dishonesty by both the Obama Administration and many of the people who received stimulus monies.

So you can't name them...but it's a FACT that Obama did have policies that created jobs? I'm curious, Anton...when you make arguments like that...is there anyone that doesn't laugh?

Yup. I don't laugh because while you lie like a rug, Anton never lies. Ever. Because you know that you are lying, I don't think you have anything to laugh about. that would be you lying again.
First, Oldstyle, you have promised months ago to provide bills that republicans have brought forward to combat the disaster known as the Great Republican Recession of 2008. You promised, and then failed to do so. So, was it simply another lie of yours?

Second, you have been shown many times the numbers, in the millions, of jobs that obama has been responsible for saving and creating.

Third. You have been unable to find a single job bill by Republicans, so at this point we know it was Obama Millions of jobs saved and created, Republicans 0 jobs. That's Zero.

Fourth, you are LYING again when you quote the $800 Billion number. As you have been shown, it was $500 Billion in stimulus, and a couple hundred Billion in tax decreases that Republicans put in the Stimulus (and then voted against).

Really, oldstyle, you lie so much your posts are a waste of space.
Republicans congratulate Republican governors for the economic recovery they deny is happening because they don't want to give Obama any credit. How do you take someone who does this seriously? And if the economy were as bad as Republicans say why aren't republicans governors worried about their jobs? Michigan gov GOP Rick Snyder poisoned us with lead and he still has his job.

Bush has zero to do with this economic recovery. For once Republicans can't try to credit the previous administration for a Democrats success

Actually, I think they will try. Because we have so many stupid people out there. And con trolls like Oldstyle simply blatantly lying all the time.

Wasn't Bush responsible for TARP?

Oh, I'm sorry...I keep forgetting in "Georgie World" Bush gets all of the blame and none of the credit...while Barry gets none of the blame and all of the credit!
You think tarp was a good thing? It was what the bankers said we must do or else. And that's what you give credit for? That's like crediting the bank robber for the robbery. Omg!

And btw bush wanted to give the money to the banks no strings attached. That's why Elizabeth Warren is so popular. She put an end to that bs[/QUOTE]

The money that Bush "gave" to the banks was paid back with interest. The money that Obama gave to his pet "green energy" companies and General Motors we're still missing. Funny how Elizabeth isn't up in arms about THAT!

That chart show "employed"...

How do you that number of employed folks doesn't include workers who would have been laid off but weren't because their company made additional revenue (i.e., jobs saved)?

You have no clue what the Current Employment Statistics consist of...do you, Faun?
Translation: you don't know. You can't tell the difference between a company who lost an employee but gained one back ... from a company who didn't layoff an employee as planned due to an infusion of money.

Pray tell, Faun...how do you quantify the number of people who didn't lose jobs due to stimulus money? Do you not grasp how the Obama Administration realized that it was indeed impossible to estimate that number and used that to hide pathetic job creation numbers?

Jobs Created is an actual number...created from data collected through the CES...jobs saved is fiction...a number created out of thin air...usually for political cover.

Ah yes...the survey of companies receiving ARRA funds! That would be the survey that the Associated Press did a scathing report on for it's inaccuracies? "Jobs Saved" is one example of dishonesty by the Obama Administration. The numbers reported in the ARRA survey is another example of dishonesty by both the Obama Administration and many of the people who received stimulus monies.
The report said errors would have resulted from complexity of the surveys and not from dishonest reporting, so that is just another lie from a lying con tool like you. It also appears that if anything, the number of saved jobs would have been under-reported in the surveys as they don't include indirect jobs and the surveys themselves were cumbersome to fill.

That's why the CBO double checked the numbers and came up with the range of jobs saved/created that they found.

The report said errors would have resulted from complexity of the surveys and not from dishonest reporting, so that is just another lie from a lying con tool like you. It also appears that if anything, the number of saved jobs would have been under-reported in the surveys as they don't include indirect jobs and the surveys themselves were cumbersome to fill.

That's why the CBO double checked the numbers and came up with the range of jobs saved/created that they found.

The CBO double checked the ARRA survey numbers? When did that take place?

What happened was some reporters started double checking the ARRA survey numbers and found them to be a complete sham.

If you knew anything at all, which you do not, you would know that the CBO pretty much double checks everything, dipshit. It is not like washing dishes, so probably too complex for you.

If you knew anything at all, which you do not, you would know that the CBO pretty much double checks everything, dipshit. It is not like washing dishes, so probably too complex for you.

So show me where they double checked the ARRA survey numbers, Georgie!

As for what "I" know...I know you're posting in blue again...so it's a good bet you're talking out of your ass!

Here's a report by the CBO where it talks about the surveys under a section titled, Measuring ARRA’s Impact Using Recipients’ Reports

You see, ya lying con tool ... this exemplifies what a liar you are.

That you had to ask for this indicates you've been making shit up all along. You had no idea that the government surveyed ARRA recipients. You had no idea the CBO reviewed the results from those surveys to double check the numbers. Everything you've said has been complete and utter bullshit (i.e., the very definition of a lying con tool) and you prove it here with your ignorance.

Yup. I don't laugh because while you lie like a rug, Anton never lies. Ever. Because you know that you are lying, I don't think you have anything to laugh about. that would be you lying again.
First, Oldstyle, you have promised months ago to provide bills that republicans have brought forward to combat the disaster known as the Great Republican Recession of 2008. You promised, and then failed to do so. So, was it simply another lie of yours?

Second, you have been shown many times the numbers, in the millions, of jobs that obama has been responsible for saving and creating.

Third. You have been unable to find a single job bill by Republicans, so at this point we know it was Obama Millions of jobs saved and created, Republicans 0 jobs. That's Zero.

Fourth, you are LYING again when you quote the $800 Billion number. As you have been shown, it was $500 Billion in stimulus, and a couple hundred Billion in tax decreases that Republicans put in the Stimulus (and then voted against).

Republicans congratulate Republican governors for the economic recovery they deny is happening because they don't want to give Obama any credit. How do you take someone who does this seriously? And if the economy were as bad as Republicans say why aren't republicans governors worried about their jobs? Michigan gov GOP Rick Snyder poisoned us with lead and he still has his job.

Bush has zero to do with this economic recovery. For once Republicans can't try to credit the previous administration for a Democrats success

Actually, I think they will try. Because we have so many stupid people out there. And con trolls like Oldstyle simply blatantly lying all the time.

Oh, I'm sorry...I keep forgetting in "Georgie World" Bush gets all of the blame and none of the credit...while Barry gets none of the blame and all of the credit!
You think tarp was a good thing? It was what the bankers said we must do or else. And that's what you give credit for? That's like crediting the bank robber for the robbery. Omg!

And btw bush wanted to give the money to the banks no strings attached. That's why Elizabeth Warren is so popular. She put an end to that bs

The money that Bush "gave" to the banks was paid back with interest. The money that Obama gave to his pet "green energy" companies and General Motors we're still missing. Funny how Elizabeth isn't up in arms about THAT![/QUOTE]

Funny, Oldstyle. Out and about and lying like a rug. Where is that link, me boy. I know you hate those green energy companies. Your favorite was always drill baby drill. Because you are a con troll. How any times have you mentioned Solyndra, me boy. My guess it was about 1000. Used to be you Tesla. But that one worked out. really well, as have many others. The green car money is doing just fine. We all know you would rather build more gas powered cars, and help the oil companies. Best of luck with that idea.

Here's a report by the CBO where it talks about the surveys under a section titled, Measuring ARRA’s Impact Using Recipients’ Reports

That you had to ask for this indicates you've been making shit up all along. You had no idea that the government surveyed ARRA recipients. You had no idea the CBO reviewed the results from those surveys to double check the numbers. Everything you've said has been complete and utter bullshit (i.e., the very definition of a lying con tool) and you prove it here with your ignorance.

What, you didn't think I'd read it, Faun? LOL Show me where in that report the CBO double checks the ARRA numbers! You lied the first time and then you tried to bluff your way out of that lie with yet another one! You've been hanging out with Georgie too much as well!

And btw bush wanted to give the money to the banks no strings attached. That's why Elizabeth Warren is so popular. She put an end to that bs

The money that Bush "gave" to the banks was paid back with interest. The money that Obama gave to his pet "green energy" companies and General Motors we're still missing. Funny how Elizabeth isn't up in arms about THAT!

Funny, Oldstyle. Out and about and lying like a rug. Where is that link, me boy. I know you hate those green energy companies. Your favorite was always drill baby drill. Because you are a con troll. How any times have you mentioned Solyndra, me boy. My guess it was about 1000. Used to be you Tesla. But that one worked out. really well, as have many others. The green car money is doing just fine. We all know you would rather build more gas powered cars, and help the oil companies. Best of luck with that idea.[/QUOTE]

I'm lying? Really? So the banks didn't pay back the money they got through TARP under Bush...with interest no less? So Solyndra did pay back their loans?

What, you didn't think I'd read it, Faun? LOL Show me where in that report the CBO double checks the ARRA numbers! You lied the first time and then you tried to bluff your way out of that lie with yet another one! You've been hanging out with Georgie too much as well!
I know you didn't read it. Hell, you didn't even know the survey existed until I informed you.

Remember ...and this is the salient point ... you've been contending all along that the Obama administration just made up their numbers from whole cloth. Not something you could have believed had you known about the survey.

You poor, lying con tool. <smh>

So show me where they double checked the ARRA survey numbers, Georgie!

As for what "I" know...I know you're posting in blue again...so it's a good bet you're talking out of your ass!

Again, you make me nervous when you keep talking about my ass. And fuck off. I try to do nothing at all for you. Because I do not like you.
So, you are limited in knowing anything to the fact that I am posting in blue. Makes sense, and thanks for the admission, stupid shit. Though I was already certain that you know nothing.

Funny, Oldstyle. Out and about and lying like a rug. Where is that link, me boy. I know you hate those green energy companies. Your favorite was always drill baby drill. Because you are a con troll. How any times have you mentioned Solyndra, me boy. My guess it was about 1000. Used to be you Tesla. But that one worked out. really well, as have many others. The green car money is doing just fine. We all know you would rather build more gas powered cars, and help the oil companies. Best of luck with that idea.

I'm lying? Really? So the banks didn't pay back the money they got through TARP under Bush...with interest no less? So Solyndra did pay back their loans?[/QUOTE]
Of course the banks paid their loans back. But overall the green energy money was paid back also. So, yes, you were lying. Which I always assume, anyway. Some $2.1 Billion will be the net cost, which will be paid back in spades over the years.
Relative to green energy, you mention Solyndra which failed. But over half of the companies are still going. and promise jobs and revenues for decades to come. The fact is, without government stimulus to green energy it would take much, much longer for those technologies to work. If we listened to conservatives, we would still be riding horses.
So, con trolls have their talking points paid for by energy companies, and as a result can not stand money being spent on new technology. Back to drill baby drill, and to hell with science. Just make those oil companies healthy, happy and wise, and rich as hell. And cons are happy.

That is true. The con troll only sees what the con bosses who write the talking points want him to see. And he prefers to believe what he is told. Which works well among the other cons and tea party idiots, all of whom prefer being fed "facts" like a baby bird being fed worms.

I'm lying? Really? So the banks didn't pay back the money they got through TARP under Bush...with interest no less? So Solyndra did pay back their loans?[/QUOTE]

What is really sad is that the small amount not paid back by the auto companies paled in comparison with what we would have lost had GM gone out of business. While they came short of a complete payback by $12B, other areas of TARP covered that shortfall. Because you are a con troll, you do not consider GM and Chrysler going out of business a bad thing, nor the human suffering it would have caused. What we ended up with was over a million jobs we would have lost had we taken the con rout to ending the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because conservatives just do not care about the middle class. To a rational mind, that was a real success.

The money that Bush "gave" to the banks was paid back with interest. The money that Obama gave to his pet "green energy" companies and General Motors we're still missing. Funny how Elizabeth isn't up in arms about THAT![/QUOTE]

You're such a fool who HAD his head buried in the sand back when Bush was ruining America. I remember Bush's TARP was NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Obama and Elizabeth Warren came in and said fuck that you have to pay the money back. Probably why the bankers aren't as happy with Democrats as they are Republicans.

Funny, Oldstyle. Out and about and lying like a rug. Where is that link, me boy. I know you hate those green energy companies. Your favorite was always drill baby drill. Because you are a con troll. How any times have you mentioned Solyndra, me boy. My guess it was about 1000. Used to be you Tesla. But that one worked out. really well, as have many others. The green car money is doing just fine. We all know you would rather build more gas powered cars, and help the oil companies. Best of luck with that idea.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what kind of person you have to be to be anti green technology. Fucking dopes.

I'm lying? Really? So the banks didn't pay back the money they got through TARP under Bush...with interest no less? So Solyndra did pay back their loans?

What is really sad is that the small amount not paid back by the auto companies paled in comparison with what we would have lost had GM gone out of business. While they came short of a complete payback by $12B, other areas of TARP covered that shortfall. Because you are a con troll, you do not consider GM and Chrysler going out of business a bad thing, nor the human suffering it would have caused. What we ended up with was over a million jobs we would have lost had we taken the con rout to ending the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because conservatives just do not care about the middle class. To a rational mind, that was a real success. [/QUOTE]
Cons say they want good paying jobs but that's a lie. They wanted to destroy the unions and the Big 3 and what kind of good paying jobs are going to replace those great paying jobs?

Forum List

Back