US Interior Secretary suggests America could annex Mexican land to build Donald Trump's wall

The American people would not permit such an act. Our military troops would turn back the Trump aggressors.

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??
. . . . . . . . . . . . . you do know that more 1/2 of illegals come through our air ports, Sur?

This was discussed two weeks ago here.

The US can't just 'annex' foreign soil, that is called war. It is what Putin did in the Crimea, it is what Saddam Hussein did to Kuwait, it is what Hitler did to Austria, then Czechoslovakia, then (find the list). Any such act would be an act of war rightly condemned by the UN and any Mexican national killed during this 'annexation' or whatever came after would be a war crime. Drumpf accountable.

I love it when the bugwits of the world paint themselves into a corner. The only choice if drumpf wants to 'build a wall' is to cede the Rio Grande river to Mexico or build the wall down the middle of the river. Conservatives excel at this type of batshittery because they don't have a firm grasp on the realities of the world before they act.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . you do know that more 1/2 of illegals come through our air ports, Sur?
--------------------------------------------- who cares SUR , its the mexicans that are the problem Sur !!

easy to crack down on illegal who's home lands are a airplane trip away but mexicans and south americans and their famblies just walk here Sur !!

--------------------------------------------- who cares SUR , its the mexicans that are the problem Sur !!
Does not matter. Our troops will not let Trump annex Mexican land is the point.

This was discussed two weeks ago here.

The US can't just 'annex' foreign soil, that is called war. It is what Putin did in the Crimea, it is what Saddam Hussein did to Kuwait, it is what Hitler did to Austria, then Czechoslovakia, then (find the list). Any such act would be an act of war rightly condemned by the UN and any Mexican national killed during this 'annexation' or whatever came after would be a war crime. Drumpf accountable.

I love it when the bugwits of the world paint themselves into a corner. The only choice if drumpf wants to 'build a wall' is to cede the Rio Grande river to Mexico or build the wall down the middle of the river. Conservatives excel at this type of batshittery because they don't have a firm grasp on the realities of the world before they act.

Listen, we can take whatever we want from Mexico. Be it an act of war or not! We already did it once remember? And what did they do? Nothing!

Do you have any idea why it took Santana so long to get to the Alamo? He only had one set of jumper cables.

I'd say take it. Screw them. That way we have full control of the Rio Grande as well. Mexicans will have to find some other way to take a bath.

miketx forgets that the Mexicans beat the Texans 13 of 15 battles, and were unlucky at San J because they were napping.

The US is going to annex nothing from Mexico because of own troops won't do it.

you have NO troops , the military is now Trumps and the American people military and the US military will do as it is told to do Sur !!

You RWNJs were all for stealing Americans' land and now you actually believe the US can steal land from other countries?

WTF is wrong with you?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yet you have no problem with the soft invasion we've been experiencing from mehico.
If mehico doesnt want a wall on the South side of the border they need to control their citizenry.

Forum List

Back