US Interior Secretary suggests America could annex Mexican land to build Donald Trump's wall

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??

Why?

They've done nothing to harm us. We invite them here. We always have and always will.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they think destroying all cultures is either good or our right?

I'm so utterly ashamed of my fellow Americans.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The military and the American people would never permit any such annexation.

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??

Why?

They've done nothing to harm us. We invite them here. We always have and always will.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they think destroying all cultures is either good or our right?

"WE" have not invited them. "WE" have actively disinvited them, and they are assholes for coming anyways.

Why?

"WE" have not invited them. "WE" have actively disinvited them, and they are assholes for coming anyways.
Correll talks nonsense: we have always invited the Mexicans here.

Why?

Noooo...the establishment has always invited them.
The people have not.

No need to annex anyone"s land. .... :cool:

The problem was legally solved 110 years ago by Presidential order.

The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . you do know that more 1/2 of illegals come through our air ports, Sur?
--------------------------------------------- who cares SUR , its the mexicans that are the problem Sur !!

No, actually it's not. Mexicans are not the problem.

Not one of even KNOWS someone from south of the US border. Nor do you know that we need them as much as they need us.

You RWNJs were all for stealing Americans' land and now you actually believe the US can steal land from other countries?

WTF is wrong with you?

Yet you have no problem with the soft invasion we've been experiencing from mehico.
If mehico doesnt want a wall on the South side of the border they need to control their citizenry.

Not true at all.

We've been through this a zillion times and you KNOW the "problem" is on our side of the border.

Why do you fools refuse to educate yourselves?

What's Mexico gonna do about it? Is it prepared to wage war with the US? Might makes Right. That's the reality of the world we live in. It is what it is.

You RWNJs were all for stealing Americans' land and now you actually believe the US can steal land from other countries?

WTF is wrong with you?

Yet you have no problem with the soft invasion we've been experiencing from mehico.
If mehico doesnt want a wall on the South side of the border they need to control their citizenry.

Not true at all.

We've been through this a zillion times and you KNOW the "problem" is on our side of the border.

Why do you fools refuse to educate yourselves?

Stop crossing the border illegally.
Problem solved.

miketx forgets that the Mexicans beat the Texans 13 of 15 battles, and were unlucky at San J because they were napping.

The US is going to annex nothing from Mexico because of own troops won't do it.
Really? then how is we got all this land and they can't do anything about it? Hurry with your next lie! It's almost time to clock out!

Why?

The people have not.

Oh c'mon. Even you know better.

Or maybe you don't know who "the establishment" is.

The US has always hired migrant workers, laborers, etc and some of them have come from Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, they're not coming across much anymore but R politicians have told you to fear any and all people who are not white.

Why do you think Repubs have consistently refused to "crack down"? Why do you think they refused to agree with Obama's hiring 18,500 Border Patrol for less than 2000 mile border?

Do the math, for christs sake. Will you RWNJs ever stop being the willing dupes of the 1%?

Why?

This is one of the bigger lies I've heard today. They are hurting us. They are here stealing resources from taxpayers, committing crimes against citizens, stealing, robbing, not paying taxes, using medical resources. They are hurting us, tremendously.

You know it's a full time job to keep up with all these liars here, and if they aren't liars then really must be blind to facts.

Some of the conservatives here live in alt-weird unreality where there are no rules and we are the Roman Empire. Sad for them but they are the fringe so far.

If the US tries to 'take' land from another country it will never stand. And it shouldn't. And this is one of the markers that we need to break up the US. The conservative side of the equation has steadily moved to an authoritarian viewpoint and is incompatible with the US Constitution and the traditions of the American democracy. It's time to cut these people loose and let them go wander off to create Fake Jesusland. You know where Jesus says it's ok to invade another country for no reason than to take their shit.

And if I remember correctly the Romans are the ones Jesus was against and they are the ones that killed him? But there are those who 'claim' to follow him who now think Jesus would be on the side of Rome?

This is how far down the rat-hole conservatives have gone.

Why?

The people have not.

Oh c'mon. Even you know better.

Or maybe you don't know who "the establishment" is.

The US has always hired migrant workers, laborers, etc and some of them have come from Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, they're not coming across much anymore but R politicians have told you to fear any and all people who are not white.

Why do you think Repubs have consistently refused to "crack down"? Why do you think they refused to agree with Obama's hiring 18,500 Border Patrol for less than 2000 mile border?

Do the math, for christs sake. Will you RWNJs ever stop being the willing dupes of the 1%?

Apparently you've never heard of a work visa.

Some of the conservatives here live in alt-weird unreality where there are no rules and we are the Roman Empire. Sad for them but they are the fringe so far.

If the US tries to 'take' land from another country it will never stand. And it shouldn't. And this is one of the markers that we need to break up the US. The conservative side of the equation has steadily moved to an authoritarian viewpoint and is incompatible with the US Constitution and the traditions of the American democracy. It's time to cut these people loose and let them go wander off to create Fake Jesusland. You know where Jesus says it's ok to invade another country for no reason than to take their shit.

And if I remember correctly the Romans are the ones Jesus was against and they are the ones that killed him? But there are those who 'claim' to follow him who now think Jesus would be on the side of Rome?

This is how far down the rat-hole conservatives have gone.
Traitor talks about breaking up the US.

The Neo-Fascist Alt Right talk about seceding, but want to kill the lefties who want to secede.

I have prime accommodations for secesh trash in my FEMA contracts in Hughes Springs, Frankston, New Diana, and Waskom, in beautiful down region East Texas.

Once you have arrived, you never will want to leave.

Forum List

Back