US Interior Secretary suggests America could annex Mexican land to build Donald Trump's wall

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??

Why?

They've done nothing to harm us. We invite them here. We always have and always will.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they think destroying all cultures is either good or our right?

I'm so utterly ashamed of my fellow Americans.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"WE" have not invited them. "WE" have actively disinvited them, and they are assholes for coming anyways.
Correll talks nonsense: we have always invited the Mexicans here.

Noooo...the establishment has always invited them.
The people have not.

Oh c'mon. Even you know better.

Or maybe you don't know who "the establishment" is.

The US has always hired migrant workers, laborers, etc and some of them have come from Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, they're not coming across much anymore but R politicians have told you to fear any and all people who are not white.

Why do you think Repubs have consistently refused to "crack down"? Why do you think they refused to agree with Obama's hiring 18,500 Border Patrol for less than 2000 mile border?

Do the math, for christs sake. Will you RWNJs ever stop being the willing dupes of the 1%?

You have no ability to connect whats happening in the UK and other western nations.
Open yer fuken eyes to the pattern.

Why?

They've done nothing to harm us. We invite them here. We always have and always will.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they think destroying all cultures is either good or our right?

"WE" have not invited them. "WE" have actively disinvited them, and they are assholes for coming anyways.
Correll talks nonsense: we have always invited the Mexicans here.

Noooo...the establishment has always invited them.
The people have not.

Oh c'mon. Even you know better.

Or maybe you don't know who "the establishment" is.

The US has always hired migrant workers, laborers, etc and some of them have come from Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, they're not coming across much anymore but R politicians have told you to fear any and all people who are not white.

Why do you think Repubs have consistently refused to "crack down"? Why do you think they refused to agree with Obama's hiring 18,500 Border Patrol for less than 2000 mile border?

Do the math, for christs sake. Will you RWNJs ever stop being the willing dupes of the 1%?

You have no ability to connect whats happening in the UK and other western nations.
Open yer fuken eyes to the pattern.
Sure he does. He just wants this country hurt as much as possible. That's what he's paid to do.

thats the poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' that i'd love to see Sur . Its 'mexicans' [mostly] that are causing the imported people problems . Hey 'shorty nieto' and vincente , we annex your land , what you gonna do ??

Why?

This is one of the bigger lies I've heard today. They are hurting us. They are here stealing resources from taxpayers, committing crimes against citizens, stealing, robbing, not paying taxes, using medical resources. They are hurting us, tremendously.

You know it's a full time job to keep up with all these liars here, and if they aren't liars then really must be blind to facts.

There are millions of Mexicans here illegally as well as legally. If they're kicked out, who will replace them? They rent and buy houses, cars and other consumer items, and fill up our schoolrooms and now do most of the dirty work that Americans won't do. And, they actually assimilate quite well, since we have similar cultures and religions. Then there's the problem of separating families that I have problems with. Maybe mom and dad are illegal, but the kids were born here. Deport mom and dad and the kids have to go live in a strange country, and many of these kids don't even know the language. Then, what if the Mexican government gets hard core and won't let the deported parents bring their American born kids to Mexico? Might happen, too. But yes, send the criminals back.

Why?

This is one of the bigger lies I've heard today. They are hurting us. They are here stealing resources from taxpayers, committing crimes against citizens, stealing, robbing, not paying taxes, using medical resources. They are hurting us, tremendously.

You know it's a full time job to keep up with all these liars here, and if they aren't liars then really must be blind to facts.

There are millions of Mexicans here illegally as well as legally. If they're kicked out, who will replace them? They rent and buy houses, cars and other consumer items, and fill up our schoolrooms and now do most of the dirty work that Americans won't do. And, they actually assimilate quite well, since we have similar cultures and religions. Then there's the problem of separating families that I have problems with. Maybe mom and dad are illegal, but the kids were born here. Deport mom and dad and the kids have to go live in a strange country and many of these kids don't even know the language. Then what if the Mexican goverment gets hard core and won't let the deported parents bring their American born kids to Mexico? Might happen, too. But yes, send the criminals back.
-------------------------- then you rebuild orphanages , start a new industry that used to exist that has been forgotten Jason

Why?

There are millions of Mexicans here illegally as well as legally. If they're kicked out, who will replace them? They rent and buy houses, cars and other consumer items, and fill up our schoolrooms and now do most of the dirty work that Americans won't do. And, they actually assimilate quite well, since we have similar cultures and religions. Then there's the problem of separating families that I have problems with. Maybe mom and dad are illegal, but the kids were born here. Deport mom and dad and the kids have to go live in a strange country and many of these kids don't even know the language. Then what if the Mexican goverment gets hard core and won't let the deported parents bring their American born kids to Mexico? Might happen, too. But yes, send the criminals back.
-------------------------- then you rebuild orphanages , start a new industry that used to exist that has been forgotten Jason

Rebuild orphanages? Oh yeah, let's have more orphans and orphanages. We won't have to build orphanages either, because we'll have tens of thousands of vacant houses and apartments after the Great Deportation.

No great deportation will take place.

But I am looking forward to filling my FEMA camps with the stoops from the far right and the far left.

I can hire cheaply the illegal immigrants who be on the pathway normalization.

Forum List

Back