US IG Reports Comey Was In On FBI FISA Court Abuses

There is no way I am going to believe that a FISA application to spy on Carter Page was not sent up the chain of command all the way to the top to be approved.
Smart! Only a snowflake would believe an FBI Agent alone would submit a FISA Court Warrant Request on a member of the GOP 2016 Presidential candidate and / or members of his team during an election year without getting top-cover or at least giving their bosses a heads-up what they were doing.

Also, the US IG already said top officials were involved.

Let me know as soon as someone does that perp walk you have been talking about my entire time on this forum...yet has not even happened once.
I won't have to let you know. When the investigation is complete and the Indictments start flowing you can watch it live on Fox News...since the liberal MSM will avoid real new like the plague. You be sure and let me know when Pelosi finally gets the courage up to deliver the House Impeachment to the Senate.

:p
There have already been many arrests of people. The mainstream media isn’t covering it. Even Fox News isn’t. The articles are out in the internet to find, and the Q movement is where to start. But it’s not going to matter to the left until the mainstream media isn’t able to bury the story anymore.

There is no way I am going to believe that a FISA application to spy on Carter Page was not sent up the chain of command all the way to the top to be approved.
Smart! Only a snowflake would believe an FBI Agent alone would submit a FISA Court Warrant Request on a member of the GOP 2016 Presidential candidate and / or members of his team during an election year without getting top-cover or at least giving their bosses a heads-up what they were doing.

Also, the US IG already said top officials were involved.

Wasn't no heads-up, the top officials had to approve it. And they knew that the information on the FISA warrant was not verified, at least by the time they applied for a renewal, but they approved it anyway. This wasn't a mistake or clerical errors, this was deliberate and purposed to get Trump. These guys thought like most people did that Hillary would win and all this shit would never be known. Tough shit fellas, you guessed wrong and it's time to pay the bill.

Comey, Brennan, and Clapper are all corrupt to the bone scumbags.

Forum List

Back