US Hospitals paying the cost for ambulances bringing in illegals across the border

So Bass launches a personal attack because he cannot substantiate the OP with numbers and money. Typical alt right faker.
Evidentally you have trouble reading the truth and prefer CNN fake news

Another Medical Center Hospital Closed Permanently - Hospitals Going Bankrupt in U.S.
1364a1e1a374d0aec325796ab37044eb.jpg

So Bass launches a personal attack because he cannot substantiate the OP with numbers and money. Typical alt right faker.
Evidentally you have trouble reading the truth and prefer CNN fake news

Another Medical Center Hospital Closed Permanently - Hospitals Going Bankrupt in U.S.
rumormillnews :lol:
Jake just because your schizzo mind refuses to deal with reality, does not make it any less real

Your "proof" was Published: Wednesday, December 11, 2002.

Oh, my. :lol:.
I offered no proof, you are denying that hospitals are closing because of the insurance situation. I do not need to articulate any proof to a mental patient like you.

13-Warning-Signs-of-Mental-Illness-1.jpg

U.S. hospitals along the Mexican border say illegal immigrants cost them big money | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

I wonder what kind of care an illegal American in Mexico would get..................This is Obummacare at it's finest
Nothing to do with Obamacare, genius. Its a law that eagan put on the books. You are an idiot

I am sure you meant Reagan, but what law did the Congress pass that Reagan signed into law that allowed this?
No person who enters a hospital can be turned away. Medical treatment for all, citizens and non citizens

Is sending US ambulances across the border in that law? I don't think so.
American ambulances do not cross the mexican border.

"American ambulances do not cross the mexican border."

That is two wrong so far.

" Ambulances regularly race across the bridges of the Rio Grande, bringing some of Mexico's sickest to the nearest U.S. emergency room."

"After the Mexican War, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo set the boundary between Mexico and the United States as the Rio Grande between its mouth and El Paso in the west. In 1944, the Big Bend National Park was created out of scenic land along the river in Texas."

Nothing to do with Obamacare, genius. Its a law that eagan put on the books. You are an idiot

I am sure you meant Reagan, but what law did the Congress pass that Reagan signed into law that allowed this?
No person who enters a hospital can be turned away. Medical treatment for all, citizens and non citizens

" Ambulances regularly race across the bridges of the Rio Grande, bringing some of Mexico's sickest to the nearest U.S. emergency room."

"After the Mexican War, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo set the boundary between Mexico and the United States as the Rio Grande between its mouth and El Paso in the west. In 1944, the Big Bend National Park was created out of scenic land along the river in Texas."

Duh dude, Mexico has it's own ambulances.........................

Next

Duh dude, Mexico has it's own ambulances.........................

Next

You got me there. The article doesn't say who owns the ambulances, but there is that possibility that they are Mexican owned. It is interesting that they may have ambulances, but no Mexican hospital to go to.

Forum List

Back