US Hospitals paying the cost for ambulances bringing in illegals across the border

U.S. hospitals along the Mexican border say illegal immigrants cost them big money | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

I wonder what kind of care an illegal American in Mexico would get..................This is Obummacare at it's finest
Nothing to do with Obamacare, genius. Its a law that eagan put on the books. You are an idiot

I am sure you meant Reagan, but what law did the Congress pass that Reagan signed into law that allowed this?

U.S. hospitals along the Mexican border say illegal immigrants cost them big money | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

I wonder what kind of care an illegal American in Mexico would get..................This is Obummacare at it's finest
Nothing to do with Obamacare, genius. Its a law that eagan put on the books. You are an idiot

I am sure you meant Reagan, but what law did the Congress pass that Reagan signed into law that allowed this?
No person who enters a hospital can be turned away. Medical treatment for all, citizens and non citizens

No person who enters a hospital can be turned away. Medical treatment for all, citizens and non citizens

Is sending US ambulances across the border in that law? I don't think so.

American ambulances do not cross the mexican border.

Sorry, the first sentence in the article was " Ambulances regularly race across the bridges of the Rio Grande, bringing some of Mexico's sickest to the nearest U.S. emergency room." I just assumed that the Rio Grande was the border between the US and Mexico.

Sorry, the first sentence in the article was " Ambulances regularly race across the bridges of the Rio Grande, bringing some of Mexico's sickest to the nearest U.S. emergency room." I just assumed that the Rio Grande was the border between the US and Mexico.
If thats the case, then the Mexicans would have to pay all of the bills

That is a bankruptcy company. You have made a start.

Now give us the number that went out of business, how many people lost their jobs, etc.

That is a bankruptcy company. You have made a start.

Now give us the number that went out of business, how many people lost their jobs, etc.
And in your schizzo mind, if I do not give you the names of people that are now unemployed because of Obamacare, then these people are not real.

Jake, you are seriously mentally ill and everyone that you know knows this.................

Try again kid

So Bass launches a personal attack because he cannot substantiate the OP with numbers and money. Typical alt right faker.

Forum List

Back