US Government Spends A Record $433 Billion In One Month As Deficit Explodes

obongo and all his buds went down in flames.....

Thank you President Donald J. Trump...………..

obongo's spending was all on Bull Shit....

President Donald J. Trumps spending is

Making America Great Again.....

And how EXACTLY and specifically has Trump's record spending helping America?

Surely you jest tard………….

The economy is on fire………..

There are more jobs than there are people to fill them….

Live is good if you’re not a lazy America hating worthless tard….

You did not answer my question.

I asked, how EXACTLY and specifically has Trump's record spending helping America?

OK.....

Lets address these one by one....

TRUMP is increasing our militaries ability to defend us……

Just look at the result of this and his tactics with North Korea….

Instead of a parade of NUKE’S we have a parade of flowers and pretty girls…

If a libtard president had did this the accolades would be never ending.

After you address this we will go on to # 2 of 10,000……………………….

Later Tard…

How many NK nukes have been destroyed? None. How many missiles have been destroyed? None. And you have no proof whatsoever that the likelihood of NK using nukes on America is ANY less than it was since Trump took office.

None of that has to do with America's economy.

Are you saying increasing the deficit is a good thing? Yes or no?

Are you saying money is better spent by the government than the people? Yes or No?

It’s not about how much you’re spending…

It’s about how much Bang you’re getting for your Buck…

Obongos dumb ass wasteful spending on shovel ready nonexistent jobs

was all bull shit that he recycled through and back to liberal causes…..

And how EXACTLY and specifically has Trump's record spending helping America?

I asked, how EXACTLY and specifically has Trump's record spending helping America?

OK.....

Later Tard…

How many NK nukes have been destroyed? None. How many missiles have been destroyed? None. And you have no proof whatsoever that the likelihood of NK using nukes on America is ANY less than it was since Trump took office.

Are you saying money is better spent by the government than the people? Yes or No?

I will ask you again...

Hypocritical libtard!

Did you complain when obongo was doing a lot worse?

Yes.

So where is your proof that I am being hypocritical on this?

The fact that you're a libtard is all the proof needed...……...

You said I was a hypocrite on this subject.

The only way you can accurately say that is if you have proof of me defending Obama's ridiculous deficits.

So - where is this proof?

Here is a post I made (under DA60) on another forum when Obama was in power:

CBO estimates 2013 deficit at $642 billion [W:383] - Page 30

Here is another one:

The numbers say that Obama is the best economic president in modern times. - Page 26

McCrocket……..

How do I know that's you?

I'm just going by experience....

I know most libtards are just flat up full of shit.

Check other posts under that name. How many other posters often end with 'Have a nice day' (sarcastically)?

Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6% - Page 73

Besides, use your head. Why the hell would I have ready access to a post someone made 5 years ago...unless it was mine?

Think.

If you still do not believe me - you are a fucking moron and a total waste of my time.

Like I said....

I'm just going by experience.....

Most libtards are full of SHIT on everything....

If you actually questioned obongo's spending,

I stand corrected...…….

Yes.

So where is your proof that I am being hypocritical on this?

The only way you can accurately say that is if you have proof of me defending Obama's ridiculous deficits.

Here is another one:

The numbers say that Obama is the best economic president in modern times. - Page 26

McCrocket……..

Check other posts under that name. How many other posters often end with 'Have a nice day' (sarcastically)?

Besides, use your head. Why the hell would I have ready access to a post someone made 5 years ago...unless it was mine?

Think.

If you still do not believe me - you are a fucking moron and a total waste of my time.

Like I said....

I stand corrected...…….

Fair enough.

Here is a link when I methodically explained to an Obamabot why FDR's 'New Deal' was for the birds.

US economy adds 96K jobs, rate falls to 8.1 pct. [W:123] - Page 22

I despise ANY government that runs huge deficits - Dem or Rep.

I despise the Fed as well.

OK.....

Later Tard…

I will ask you again...

As a general rule the less the government gets the

Better off we all are……

obongo was a America hating racist that purposely

Tried to de-fang our military…..

I like the idea that TRUMP is making our Military Great Again…..

We are all better off for it even if some aren’t smart enough to get it…

Here is another one:

McCrocket……..

Think.

Like I said....

I stand corrected...…….

Fair enough.

Here is a link when I methodically explained to an Obamabot why FDR's 'New Deal' was for the birds.

US economy adds 96K jobs, rate falls to 8.1 pct. [W:123] - Page 22

I despise ANY government that runs huge deficits - Dem or Rep.

I despise the Fed as well.

We have more in common than I would have imagined.

Fake news the only President to ever triple the debt was Ronnie Raygun!

Deficit and debt are not the same thing.

Also, Reagan was not the only president to have the debt triple while he was in office. The debt increased more than 11 times while FDR was president, going from $22 billion to $258 billion. The debt increased more than 8 times while Wilson was president, going from just under $3 billion to just under $24 billion. I'll repost the link I'm using to get these figures:
U.S. Federal Deficits, Presidents, and Congress

Thank you sir I stand corrected. FDR was dealing with some pretty serious issues during his time in office though.
You mean he was dealing with problems he created.

Really rube, he created the depression, you truly are dumber than I believed you were. Just wow.
He turned a sharp recession into a 12-year-long depression. Obama did the same thing.

He did no such thing!

Deficit and debt are not the same thing.

Also, Reagan was not the only president to have the debt triple while he was in office. The debt increased more than 11 times while FDR was president, going from $22 billion to $258 billion. The debt increased more than 8 times while Wilson was president, going from just under $3 billion to just under $24 billion. I'll repost the link I'm using to get these figures:
U.S. Federal Deficits, Presidents, and Congress

Thank you sir I stand corrected. FDR was dealing with some pretty serious issues during his time in office though.

Really rube, he created the depression, you truly are dumber than I believed you were. Just wow.
He turned a sharp recession into a 12-year-long depression. Obama did the same thing.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

Crybrat, you're a conspiracy RWNJ boob! I understand why you believe these conspiracy theories, it makes non of them true! Like Rump you have the comprehension skills of a toddler!

But there are different levels of bad spending. For instance deficits dropped drastically under Clinton and he ended with a balanced budget. Obama spent a ton to get out of a recession and then deficits declined. Now we are spending a ton in a good economy? WTF?

The Congress and the President, share the responsibility. Which again puts the blame on the two parties in charge.
We currently have one party in charge....

I realize that, my point I don’t hold. President entirely responsible for the debt, Congress is also a key factor. Neither party will do the right thing and cut spending, it political suicide to do so.
We need to make it political suicide to keep spending like this.
How do you imagine such a proposition would ever get passed?
The people vote out spenders regardless of party. Now we have too many partisans like you protecting them.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

Crybrat, you're a conspiracy RWNJ boob! I understand why you believe these conspiracy theories, it makes non of them true! Like Rump you have the comprehension skills of a toddler!
It's not a conspiracy, moron. It's what he actually did. Meanwhile, millions of snowflake nutburgers like you believe Trump was involved in a vast conspiracy to collude with the Russians

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

It's not a conspiracy, moron. It's what he actually did. Meanwhile, millions of snowflake nutburgers like you believe Trump was involved in a vast conspiracy to collude with the Russians

Well you are wrong as usual, I do not know if Agent Orange is, but I am willing to let the investigation play out.

The Congress and the President, share the responsibility. Which again puts the blame on the two parties in charge.

I realize that, my point I don’t hold. President entirely responsible for the debt, Congress is also a key factor. Neither party will do the right thing and cut spending, it political suicide to do so.
The people vote out spenders regardless of party. Now we have too many partisans like you protecting them.
When has that ever happened?

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

Well you are wrong as usual, I do not know if Agent Orange is, but I am willing to let the investigation play out.
It's already played out, moron: no evidence of collusion. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Nothing.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

It's already played out, moron: no evidence of collusion. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Nothing.

Really super dupe, you are part of the investigation? Please let us all know all the findings.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

Sure are a lot of people pleading guilty.

He did no such thing!
Of course he did.

Like I said, we currently have too many stupid
partisans like you. Debt only a problem when other party in power right?

There is no difference between the two parties when it comes to spending. This you can count on, both parties will spend and spend when in office and both will complain about it when they are out of office.

Neither party will stop the madness. Higher taxes, cut spending is the only way out but neither side is interested in it.

There is no difference between the two parties when it comes to spending

There is a difference. Your false equivilancies won't change that fact.

The debt continues to grow, we just want to blame. Name the last President when the debt went down from the time they entered the office and when they left office.

You just want to blame equally.
Obviously that is not reality.

Better yet, name the last Republican President to lower the deficit.

No, I am being realistic, you can’t answer my question, he your silly deflection and in reality Congress is just as responsible for the huge debt.

Yes, and one party makes an effort to control spending and the other talks a big game.

But there are different levels of bad spending. For instance deficits dropped drastically under Clinton and he ended with a balanced budget. Obama spent a ton to get out of a recession and then deficits declined. Now we are spending a ton in a good economy? WTF?

The last two Dem presidents did just that.

Clinton had to deal with a GOP Congress as did Obama, which is always a good scenario, a Congress of NO is always good, we will see that after November.

Both of those presidents made an effort to work with congress to reduce spending. Republicans do not.

I never said he did. In fact I made the point that he has not.

Your points on Obama ignore the significant factors that required such spending when he entered office. The fact is, Obama made significant deficit reductions despite the shitshow he had to manage earlier.

Trump squandered those reductions for approval points.

There is no equivalency.

You misunderstand. I was asking what Trump had to do with this because you brought him up. Why bring him up when responding to me?

And to repeat: Congress holds the purse-strings, not the president. I don't deny that presidents influence congressional budgets, but this simplistic 'Obama lowered the deficit' as though he single-handedly wrote and passed the federal budget during his terms is just silly.

Obama worked with congress to do it just as Clinton did and just as Reagan and Bush did not.

Because this is the thread.
US Government Spends A Record $433 Billion In One Month As Deficit Explodes

The better question is, why bring up Obama?

You actually did in mentioning the last 2 Democratic presidents. I merely pointed out that the deficit being reduced during Obama was an unusual situation because the deficit was at $1.5 trillion in his first year, so using his presidency as an example of how Dems reduce deficits is misleading. That's also true because Congress was majority Republican for most of Clinton's terms.

Democrats, Republicans, both parties have generally increased the deficit and debt.

Democrats, Republicans, both parties have generally increased the deficit and debt.

Yes. Dems just way, way less.

There is no equivalence to be made.

Except that isn't the case. I've posted a link multiple times showing the deficit, debt, and which party controlled the presidency and had a majority in the Senate and House. Since Reagan, the deficit has only gone steadily downward over multiple years with a Republican majority Congress and Democrat president, during Clinton. During Obama the deficit started at an insanely high $1.5 trillion, then went down, up, down, and up again. The highest the deficit has ever been was with a Democrat majority Congress and a Republican, going into Democrat, president with the transition from Bush to Obama.

Yes, the deficit dropped during Obama's presidency, but considering how high it was to begin with, is that an incredible accomplishment? I'm glad it went down as much as it did, but I'd much prefer if it had gone down much more, rather than ending up still higher than every single year's deficit in the history of the US prior to the Obama administration.

And yes, the deficit is going up during the Trump administration. That is ridiculous, particularly when the economy is supposed to be doing well.

There's also the question of how the numbers are calculated, and if it makes sense. There are often 3 years during the Clinton administration shown as having a negative deficit, or a surplus....yet in each of those years, the debt increased.

The deficit has increased under Republican and Democrat presidents, and under Republican, Democrat, and mixed Congresses.

The deficit has increased under Republican and Democrat presidents, and under Republican, Democrat, and mixed Congresses.
Do you know the difference between debt and deficit? I don't think you do.
No. Clinton took the deficit to zero and had a brief surplus. Obama reduced it by 75%.

This idea of equivalency is idiotic. Republican presidents have never done so.

Forum List

Back