US Gives Israel $10,000,000.a Day

Just saw on the news.
A group is putting it on billboards.
Nothing wrong with that. In fact, we should double it.

We're $19 trillion in debt and you think we should hand out even more money we don't have?

Well, instead of giving hundred of billions a year to countries that hate our guts - I would suggest that we maintain good relations with the ONLY ally we have in the Middle East.

Just saw on the news.

We're $19 trillion in debt and you think we should hand out even more money we don't have?

Well, instead of giving hundred of billions a year to countries that hate our guts - I would suggest that we maintain good relations with the ONLY ally we have in the Middle East.

And in order to maintain good relations we have to bribe them?

Just saw on the news.

how much do we give the pals?

how much do we give to saudi arabia?

i love when people only get put out if money goes to israel

I oppose all foreign aid because most of it just ends up in the hands of despots.

If, (and that's a BIG IF) we want to stop ALL foreign aid - then so be it. Just don't expect anyone to come to our aid if it is needed (not that they do now)

Just saw on the news.

how much do we give the pals?

how much do we give to saudi arabia?

i love when people only get put out if money goes to israel

I oppose all foreign aid because most of it just ends up in the hands of despots.

If, (and that's a BIG IF) we want to stop ALL foreign aid - then so be it. Just don't expect anyone to come to our aid if it is needed (not that they do now)

Israel is fully aware that we will come to their aid if they are attacked. The Europeans are aware of that as well, but we don't send them foreign aid, so why do we need to bribe Israel and what are exactly are they going to do for us anyway if we were attacked? Most of the countries we send foreign aid to are third world shit holes who never use the money to help their own people anyway.

Just saw on the news.

Most of that money is spent in the U.S. for defense purposes. Having Israel as an ally is like having 10 Divisions in the Middle East. Israel is our first line of defense. People rail against Israel and they have no conception of the overall picture.

Just saw on the news.

Most of that money is spent in the U.S. for defense purposes. Having Israel as an ally is like having 10 Divisions in the Middle East. Israel is our first line of defense. People rail against Israel and they have no conception of the overall picture.
Israel is literally on the front line where the Muslim world meets the civilized world.

Forum List

Back