US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

You mean the malware I have repeatedly posted the link where it is available to download? That malware oreo? Yes, I'm quite sure it's been used in hundreds of thousands of hacks all over the planet.

Do you think that if the Russian government was creating a Malware for use in their espionage, they would throw it up on the web for white hackers to de-compile and add to their anti-virus definitions? I'm afraid I'm not that stupid.

Even /if/ you believe that level of stupid, when something is available to download via GOOGLE (aka how we found out it was PAS 3.1.0) that means that almost anyone could then use it to hack anyone else, military or civilian, North Korean, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, American, European, Middle East, /anyone/ on the planet could be using it.

In order to tie the /specific/ attacks to Russia one would have to show some evidence that it was used at least from the country. Our stupid government can't even do that in their "evidence"! The US Government's OWN REPORT INDICATES OTHER COUNTRIES: ~ GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

This is their CVS File on Indicators (aka "The JAR package offers technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by Russian civilian and military intelligence services (RIS). Accompanying CSV and STIX format files of the indicators are available here:

GRIZZLY STEPPE Indicators (CSV)")

Here are screenshots of the first three pages worth of IPs and their countries of origin in the CSV file OUR GOVERNMENT put out which shows pretty much every country on the planet, (if you have MS Excel or a text editor I encourage you to look at it yourself and verify it. [to view it with text you'd have to "open with" a text editor; notepad or similar])

2Qxk1u2.png
tak3ZsA.png
JNJ4FGM.png

Again, see - US Govt Data Shows Russia Used Outdated Ukrainian PHP Malware

DHS provided us with 876 IP addresses as part of the package of indicators of compromise. [aka the CSV I showed some of above] Lets look at where they are located. The chart below shows the distribution of IP addresses by country.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-30-at-3.18.56-AM.png

As you can see they are globally distributed with most of them in the USA.

Lets look at who the top ISP’s are who own the IP addresses:

Screen-Shot-2016-12-30-at-3.23.29-AM.png

There are several hosting companies in the mix including OVH SAS, Digital Ocean, Linode and Hetzner. These are hosting companies that provide low cost hosting to WordPress customers and customers who use other PHP applications. A common pattern that we see in the industry is that accounts at these hosts are compromised and those hacked sites are used to launch attacks around the web.

Out of the 876 IP addresses that DHS provided, 134 or about 15% are Tor exit nodes, based on a reverse DNS lookup that we did on each IP address. These are anonymous gateways that are used by anyone using the Tor anonymous browsing service.

https://www.wordfence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-30-at-3.41.37-AM.png

---

Do you not understand TOR? - Tor Project: Overview

Tor helps to reduce the risks of both simple and sophisticated traffic analysis by distributing your transactions over several places on the Internet, so no single point can link you to your destination. The idea is similar to using a twisty, hard-to-follow route in order to throw off somebody who is tailing you — and then periodically erasing your footprints. Instead of taking a direct route from source to destination, data packets on the Tor network take a random pathway through several relays that cover your tracks so no observer at any single point can tell where the data came from or where it's going.

Do you not understand IP masking? - How to Hide Your IP Address - 3 Easy Ways

Top 4 reasons why people want to hide their IP address:

Hide their geographical location
Prevent Web tracking
Avoid leaving a digital footprint

Bypass any bans or blacklisting of their IP address

Do you not understand virtual IPs? - Virtual IP address - Wikipedia

A virtual IP address (VIP or VIPA) is an IP address that doesn't correspond to an actual physical network interface (port). Uses for VIPs include network address translation (especially, one-to-many NAT), fault-tolerance, and mobility.

See also -
Tor - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
Ip Mask - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
Virtual Ip - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

You can babble on all day long--but 17 intelligence agencies, including the CIA, the FBI--Republican senate committee members are ALL stating these hacks came from Russia. They have identified it has installed into the DNC as Grissley Steepe. They have found it again in a power plant in Vermont and have sent out a 13 page report on it, signed off by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security.

The New York Times reported before Obama kicked them out that Russian diplomats were in contact with the Trump campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

i have a brother-in-law that works at a major power plant. We have military bases all over the place, including NORAD and their biggest fear are the Russians who are continually trying to hack into their databases.

Trump has conflicts of interest coming out of every door, including Russia & China. He has praised Putin throughout this campain. The Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles on the announcement of his win.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
US election 2016: Why Russia is celebrating Trump win - BBC News

Now you and Comrade Trump's phyco-babble interpreters can do all you want to support this ASS clown as Commander and Chief, who has refused to attend National Security briefings that are held every morning at 9 a.m. but it won't be long before you're standing alone.

I know that 17 intelligence agencies, Republican Senators, the CIA, FBI, the Department of Homeland security along with Barack Obama are not going to fucking kick Putin in the teeth for no dam reason, dumbass.

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

This is NOT some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed doing this. It is a FELONY in this country to hack into private or public computer databases that comes with PRISON TIME.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees
I wonder who'd be dumb enough to believe that seventeen intelligence agencies investigated an e-mail hack?
. In the world of political savaragery, they hope that everybody does. Like I said it all stinks because they are trying to use it all against the incoming president elect, instead of meeting with him to brief him, and to help him or warn him of future problems that may come as a result to this country in the ways of a foreign threat to our nation's freedom of technologies as are used or whether it is through the ease of access due to our very own idiocy if they have proof of .. Remember folks, that this has all alledgedly happened while under the Obama regime, and not while up under the incoming president's administration after takes power on or after the 20th. Is Obama advertising his weaknesses on and on and on in all this mess in which they are spouting to the world ??? Is Trump's political adversaries showing themselves early on here, otherwise are we finding in those who have been so drunk with power that they think that they can overturn the will of the American people ??

If you bothered to look at the report, you would see two seals at the top, FBI and Homeland Security. I suppose you consider these organizations lacking in any creditably. You will also see at the end of the report who to contact with questions.

What do you suppose is the meaning of the disclaimer: "As Is" For Informational Purposes Only. ?
It appears to be same disclaimer on all JAR's. Since this like most JAR's contain mostly recommendations on security as well as product names, such a disclaimer seems reasonable.
If President Obama has no evidence that he can make public then why say anything at all? This whole thing looks like it's motivated by petty domestic political considerations. It would certainly be more compelling if he could do something like this.

The more information released the more difficult it would be for Trump to bury it.

I think the question no one seems to be asking is why is Trump trying to make an ally out of Putin? Russia has little interest in trade deals with the US. They are not a major trading partner. In fact, we share very little common interest with Russia except nuclear arms reduction. Their goals in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Asian are just about the opposite on ours.

Political, Trump own party is more closely aligned with Obama's actions toward Russian. In fact, the biggest complaint about Obama's foreign policy is his lack of retaliation in response to Russian aggression. Which brings up another question, at a time when Trump is going to be asking congress for a slew of confirmations of appointments, help with immigration and his wall, tax cuts, spending increases and a dozen other domestic issues, why is he setting himself up for a battle with his own party in congress over Russia?

The fact that the Russians have thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at us should be more than reason enough to seek a better relationship with them. I think politicians who use this incident to increase tensions for their own petty political purposes should be arrested and shot as traitors.
. Arrested, but not shot. It is disturbing what they have been doing, whether they are connected with Hollywood, radical elements in society or worse. Unbelievable really.

What do you suppose is the meaning of the disclaimer: "As Is" For Informational Purposes Only. ?
It appears to be same disclaimer on all JAR's. Since this like most JAR's contain mostly recommendations on security as well as product names, such a disclaimer seems reasonable.
If President Obama has no evidence that he can make public then why say anything at all? This whole thing looks like it's motivated by petty domestic political considerations. It would certainly be more compelling if he could do something like this.

The more information released the more difficult it would be for Trump to bury it.

I think the question no one seems to be asking is why is Trump trying to make an ally out of Putin? Russia has little interest in trade deals with the US. They are not a major trading partner. In fact, we share very little common interest with Russia except nuclear arms reduction. Their goals in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Asian are just about the opposite on ours.

Political, Trump own party is more closely aligned with Obama's actions toward Russian. In fact, the biggest complaint about Obama's foreign policy is his lack of retaliation in response to Russian aggression. Which brings up another question, at a time when Trump is going to be asking congress for a slew of confirmations of appointments, help with immigration and his wall, tax cuts, spending increases and a dozen other domestic issues, why is he setting himself up for a battle with his own party in congress over Russia?

The fact that the Russians have thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at us should be more than reason enough to seek a better relationship with them. I think politicians who use this incident to increase tensions for their own petty political purposes should be arrested and shot as traitors.
. Arrested, but not shot. It is disturbing what they have been doing, whether they are connected with Hollywood, radical elements in society or worse. Unbelievable really.

its now hollyweed, sign has been changed

its now hollyweed, sign has been changed
. My bad.. lol

>>“Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,” [Craig ] Murray said. “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.” .....................

According to Murray, the people who provided the Clinton emails for WikiLeaks were primarily motivated by “disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.”<<

For the record Flopper Trump has pretty much just expressed skepticism about the flimsy "evidence" the gov provided RE the sanctions. He along with, the majority of folks with any knowledge of IPs and the darkweb have stated; basically that it's almost impossible for anyone to track down hackers unless they're total amateurs (which honestly doesn't fit the Russian hackers in the slightest, in fact, its said that Russian hackers are some of the best.)

- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html -

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Mr. Trump, who does not use email, also advised people to avoid computers when dealing with delicate material. “It’s very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way, because I’ll tell you what, no computer is safe,” Mr. Trump said.

“I don’t care what they say, no computer is safe,” he added. “I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier.”

The comments on Saturday were a departure from a statement that Mr. Trump issued through transition officials last week, in which he said that it was time for people to “move on” from the hacking issue but that he would be briefed on the matter by intelligence officials early in the new year.

----

As much as everyone wants to paint those of us questioning this bullshit "evidence" as traitors, there's a line for what you let your government do. For me at least, it's not about Putin, Trump, or even Obama so much as its about upholding American values like "innocence until proven guilty," "doing what's right," etc. I am /not/ okay with the US government making wild accusations and throwing down sanctions based on highly speculative circumstantial evidence. Frankly the Obama Administration would have been 100 times better off to give /no/ evidence at all and simply say they can't share said evidence without compromising their agents, than to provide a publicly and widely available malware as the proof.

Look if you're not going to believe 17 intelligence agencies, the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, Republican Senate intelligence committees along with Barack Obama, then nothing is going to convince you. Which is what you have done throughout this campaign season. Ignored everything on Donald Trump, that you would have crucified anyone else for doing.
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

But common sense dictates that would indicate that every one of these agencies, Republican Senators, etc. ALL conspired together to kick Putin in the teeth for no dam good reason. And that's a little too hard to swallow.

th

So you'll have to wait for Trump's tweety account to open up, then you can all rally around what he says.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

I don't! And, there is no evidence and why none has been published. Fact is there is no way to identify any hack without monitoring the hack live. Sooooo, you and those 17 agencies got bubkis

What you're doing is looking for excuses to defend Russian hacks. You know you made a mistake by nominating Donald Trump, then electing him. You knew all this before you did it.

So now you're forced into a position of having to defend Putin, and it's welcome to your world for the next 4 years, if Trump isn't impeached first. This is the importance of vetting candidates, making certain they're answering all questions, turning over income tax returns, etc. etc. etc. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. You bought into the bullshit-- swallowed it hook, line and sinker and now you're going to pay for it.

You were warned over and over and over again about Trump, and you ignored every bit of it. While at the same time you were cheering on Trump's attacks of more qualified candidates.

You flew right over more qualified, experienced candidates that would have never had these kind of problems and you landed on a T.V reality star, that comes with TONS of baggage, garbage and negative nightly news reports.

You're just trying to defend your own ignorance right now.

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

Last edited:
For the record Flopper Trump has pretty much just expressed skepticism about the flimsy "evidence" the gov provided RE the sanctions. He along with, the majority of folks with any knowledge of IPs and the darkweb have stated; basically that it's almost impossible for anyone to track down hackers unless they're total amateurs (which honestly doesn't fit the Russian hackers in the slightest, in fact, its said that Russian hackers are some of the best.)

- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html -

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Mr. Trump, who does not use email, also advised people to avoid computers when dealing with delicate material. “It’s very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way, because I’ll tell you what, no computer is safe,” Mr. Trump said.

“I don’t care what they say, no computer is safe,” he added. “I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier.”

The comments on Saturday were a departure from a statement that Mr. Trump issued through transition officials last week, in which he said that it was time for people to “move on” from the hacking issue but that he would be briefed on the matter by intelligence officials early in the new year.

----

As much as everyone wants to paint those of us questioning this bullshit "evidence" as traitors, there's a line for what you let your government do. For me at least, it's not about Putin, Trump, or even Obama so much as its about upholding American values like "innocence until proven guilty," "doing what's right," etc. I am /not/ okay with the US government making wild accusations and throwing down sanctions based on highly speculative circumstantial evidence. Frankly the Obama Administration would have been 100 times better off to give /no/ evidence at all and simply say they can't share said evidence without compromising their agents, than to provide a publicly and widely available malware as the proof.

Look if you're not going to believe 17 intelligence agencies, the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, Republican Senate intelligence committees along with Barack Obama, then nothing is going to convince you. Which is what you have done throughout this campaign season. Ignored everything on Donald Trump, that you would have crucified anyone else for doing.
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

But common sense dictates that would indicate that every one of these agencies, Republican Senators, etc. ALL conspired together to kick Putin in the teeth for no dam good reason. And that's a little too hard to swallow.

th

So you'll have to wait for Trump's tweety account to open up, then you can all rally around what he says.

I don't! And, there is no evidence and why none has been published. Fact is there is no way to identify any hack without monitoring the hack live. Sooooo, you and those 17 agencies got bubkis

What you're doing is looking for excuses to defend Russian hacks. You know you made a mistake by nominating Donald Trump, then electing him. You knew all this before you did it.

So now you're forced into a position of having to defend Putin, and it's welcome to your world for the next 4 years, if Trump isn't impeached first. This is the importance of vetting candidates, making certain they're answering all questions, turning over income tax returns, etc. etc. etc. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. You bought into the bullshit-- swallowed it hook, line and sinker and now you're going to pay for it.

You were warned over and over and over again about Trump, and ignored every bit of it. While at the same time you were cheering on Trump's attacks of more qualified candidates.

You flew right over more qualified, experienced candidates that would have never had these kind of problems and you landed on a T.V reality star, that comes with TONS of baggage, garbage and negative nightly news reports.

You're just trying to defend your own ignorance now.

. Your caption and graphic should be Louis Farakhan addressing a crowd filled partly with idiot white libs, and him bashing whites while they cheer him madly. LOL... Talk about idiocy.

----

th

You were warned over and over and over again about Trump, and ignored every bit of it. While at the same time you were cheering on Trump's attacks of more qualified candidates.

. Your caption and graphic should be Louis Farakhan addressing a crowd filled partly with idiot white libs, and him bashing whites while they cheer him madly. LOL... Talk about idiocy.

Unfortunately for you it's not. It's a Trump rally. And it's true. Look I was on your side of the isle for my entire life. I remember the feeling of being addicted to FOX News--I listened to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity every single day, until I grew a brain, and realized that what they were preaching were 1/2 truths, misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They're ratings and profits orientated, so they have to keep their audiences at a certain level of hysteria and anger to keep them tuned in. Maybe someday, you too will figure it out. You were lead to Trump by them, and I am kind of enjoying this. Now they have to defend Putin too.

As soon as Trump was nominated, I changed my party status to Independent, and I'll never go back to the Republican party. This party no longer represents me. It is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, a party that I was a big part of. It is now the party of Trump, stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. Donald Trump is a disgrace to this country, and he was never qualified to be President of the United States. And deep down, you knew it too. No one & I mean no one could have watched any of Donald Trump's debates in the primary or with Hillary Clinton, and believed that he won a single one of them.

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

There's going to be a huge price to pay for this poor judgement.

Last edited:

----

th

Unfortunately for you it's not. It's a Trump rally. And it's true. Look I was on your side of the isle for my entire life. I remember the feeling of being addicted to FOX News--I listening to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity every single day, until I grew a brain, and realized that what they were preaching were 1/2 truths, misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They're ratings and profit orientated, so they have to keep their audiences at a certain level of hysteria and anger to keep them tuned in. Maybe someday, you too will figure it out. You were lead to Trump by them, and I am kind of enjoying this. Now they have to defend Russia too.

As soon as Trump was nominated, I changed my party status to Independent, and I'll never go back to the Republican party. This party no longer represents me. It is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, a party that I was a big part of. It is now the party of Trump, stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. Donald Trump is a disgrace to this country, and he was never qualified to be President of the United States.

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

over 35 and born in america

oreo LOL

I have zero regrets that Trump was elected, ZERO. I'm a wealthy capitalist who has made a tidy stack since he was elected. (PS I'm still looking for a start up in the lower 48 to fund with that rather unexpected windfall; pedestrian's only, I want hidden sole ownership until my investment is repaid, then it's 100% yours. PM your business plan.) Are you kidding? This is fucking great!

As for Russia, Cold War ended a long time ago buddy. I'm very happy that my kids didn't have to be trained to uselessly hide under their desks if Russia nuked JBER, Alaska [previously known as Endorsement & Fort Rich] which is literally in our back yard (and trust me I heard about the tensions daily as my father was ultimately the Commander, Ft Rich.)

I see no reason to start tensions with other countries and frankly I think the US needs to stop fucking around with "ruling the world" because we can't even keep shit peaceful within our own borders; all we've done on the word stage the past few decades is make a huge fucking mess - it's embarrassing. The US needs to go back to leading by example as the greatest nation on earth - catch more flies with honey and all that.

As for Trump's taxes, I frankly don't give two shits. The disingenuous bullshit is just that, and I have no need to sniff it. Trump probably did defer losses and profits since '95, lot of business folks did the same I'm sure. Using the legal processes available isn't a problem for me, regardless of if they eventually changed the rules. The fact that he might have paid zero taxes doesn't reflect on /him/ it reflects on those in power at the time so it's meaningless to everything. Even more so because even if it's true, that's what he paid his tax folks for. Rich people don't do their own taxes, they pay people thousands to do them, and those tax folks base their business on their employers paying as little as legally possible. Which in itself is just like every citizen in the US. How many people do you know that pay "more" than the IRS's system says is owed?

So no, ultimately you have no clue what you're talking about and you're just trying to start a fire. Well too bad, your matches are soaked.

----

th

You were warned over and over and over again about Trump, and you ignored every bit of it. While at the same time you were cheering on Trump's attacks of more qualified candidates.

I look at it from the other angle. It's corporate controlled establishment Democrats that cheated Bernie Sanders, made Clinton the candidate, which gave us Donald Trump for President.

Hmmm I personally think politicians are all corrupt and feel that a businessman is a better option for turning this country's economy around, but yea both the left and right parties are completely corrupt.

Hmmm I personally think politicians are all corrupt and feel that a businessman is a better option for turning this country's economy around, but yea both the left and right parties are completely corrupt.
Do you know what you get when you take all the people who voted for Trump in the primaries and all the people who voted for Sanders and put them together? A huge overwhelming majority of Americans.

Evolving perspectives.

. Did he say that the information was already out there, and wiki-leaks already had it prior to the hacking ?? Seems my comprehension or interpretation of one part of this video when watched it. Hmmm. Go to 4.59 on the counter.

Last edited:
Yeah don't you remember the whole hoopla with Sander's getting thrown out of the DNC database? That came out to be a suspected hacker.

Also RE Obama's commentary, of course he didn't want to concern folks with the reliability of the election process in the beginning, everyone /knew/ Hillary was going to win. It's only /now/ that Trump won that the Russian hacking needs to be brought up again, because now the purpose /is/ to discredit the election process...

----

th

defend what hack? There was a hack? hmmm I haven't seen any information that confirms that statement. You have one? I doubt it since no one has. Phishing is not hacking. You should learn the difference.

Oh and Assange already stated he got the wikileaks emails from an insider. You should read up on what is real news, instead of burying your head in the DNC anas.

Phishing is not hacking, (though to be fair it's a bit splitting hairs) - Hacking is the actual coding part, aka the writing of the malware and such, phishing is the the "vehicle" by which the victim installs the malware.

Phishing is not hacking, (though to be fair it's a bit splitting hairs) - Hacking is the actual coding part, aka the writing of the malware and such, phishing is the the "vehicle" by which the victim installs the malware.
there is a distinction, one is up to the user to initiate by being stupid and uploading their own information. The other is someone in a server and actually messing with the server. much different.

Oh and there is no signature of either to trace back to. One has to be monitoring live to get an IP address and location. after the fact diagnostics gets them bubkis.

Forum List

Back