US credit rating CUT- Bernanke to blame

It was both the Boooooooosh and Obama Administrations.. BOTH.. We all warned about this once we heard that CRIMINAL Bernanke was going to blow up his printing machine, at least those of us with a brain.. you liberals sat mocking us last night when we said this would happen. FUCK YOU LIBERALS and FUCK the FED!

"no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)....won't vote for ANYTHING, no real jobs bills, Nothing that might help- just propaganda. While fear mongering the whole time... a disgrace, dupes.

Wait, Truthmatters told us that printing money out of thin air and giving to the rich bankers was good for "the market"???

TM, what is going on here? Is the party dying and the AMerican people are waking up to the lies about fiscal responsibility? Or are you the flaming, degenerative turd we all think you are?

I haven't missed a payment or been over limit in 44 months.

I still question if the economy is real.
How do I know it's not just some bedtime story?
There's not enough money to cover all the stock shares.
Total RE value is 187 Trillion, but the amount owed if 500 trillion.
Maybe I'm like this because it's never really been hard to find work for me.
When it's down, I'm good. When it's good, I'm good.

Government has to find some way to work together and stop playing political poker.

Note there is still no LINK to the actual report given here to PROVE what the article says was said in the report?

It was said in a note, not a report, turd. Every finance and economic rag mag from Bloomberg to the Associated Press are reporting this. Get a fucking clue, you half witted simpleton.

"no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)....won't vote for ANYTHING, no real jobs bills, Nothing that might help- just propaganda. While fear mongering the whole time... a disgrace, dupes.

HACK -- WTF does the Tea Party have to do with Bernanke's and the Fed's policy????? I'm so sick of the level of dishonestly you liberals ooze to.. IT'S SO DAMN OLD!

Forum List

Back