Moody's cuts US credit rating to NEGATIVE.

Will democrats blame Trump on this nightmare?

• For sure.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, they will blame their own agenda.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Well, Bidenomics is kicking into high gear. Fitch Ratings cut the U.S. credit rating to AA+ from AAA in August. It's not getting any better.

Reducing the credit rating and increasing the interest rate.
Great, all part of the democrat game plan. :smoke:

CC debt hits all time highs with increasing interest rates. It just gets better and better
for the average American. Thank you Joe for your Bidenomics, we couldn't have done it without you.
Take a bow, Mr. president.

AP21238796992257.jpeg

/-----/ You mean this lying bitch mentioned in the Moody's article? That isn't Moody's saying it, they just quote the WH Press Sec. You idiot.
“Moody’s decision to change the U.S. outlook is yet another consequence of Congressional Republican extremism and dysfunction,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement.
Well gee, then Genius, why don't you explain why they did it.

Newly Empowered Virginia Democrats Nominate The State's First Black House Speaker, Don Scott.

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia’s state House will soon have its first Black speaker in its more than 400-year history after the chamber’s incoming Democratic majority on Saturday chose Del. Don Scott to serve in the post.

Scott was unanimously elected speaker-designee by the House Democratic Caucus, the group said in a news release. The full House of Delegates will vote to officially confirm him on the first day of the 2024 legislative session.

Virginia voters sent a resounding message on Tuesday that they wanted a Commonwealth that moved forward and that is exactly what I intend to do as your next Speaker,” Scott said in a statement.

Neener Neener Racist Asshole Bigots. The State that gave birth the Traitor Robert E. Lee now has an African-American Speaker of the House. I am fucking loving it.

Newly Empowered Virginia Democrats Nominate The State's First Black House Speaker, Don Scott.

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia’s state House will soon have its first Black speaker in its more than 400-year history after the chamber’s incoming Democratic majority on Saturday chose Del. Don Scott to serve in the post.

Scott was unanimously elected speaker-designee by the House Democratic Caucus, the group said in a news release. The full House of Delegates will vote to officially confirm him on the first day of the 2024 legislative session.

Virginia voters sent a resounding message on Tuesday that they wanted a Commonwealth that moved forward and that is exactly what I intend to do as your next Speaker,” Scott said in a statement.

Neener Neener Racist Asshole Bigots. The State that gave birth the Traitor Robert E. Lee now has an African-American Speaker of the House. I am fucking loving it.
/——/ Who cares? You democRATs are obsessed with race.

Right, I spoke to the topic.

And I guess you missed the part in 11th grade about correlation not being causation.

Is anything ever a democrats fault?

I hope you assholes win everything and win it big so all of the responsibility is on your shoulders. And even then when things go south, you'll find another patsy to blame it on, it's never your party. Fucking blind idiots.

Is anything ever a democrats fault?

I hope you assholes win everything and win it big so all of the responsibility is on your shoulders. And even then when things go south, you'll find another patsy to blame it on, it's never your party. Fucking blind idiots.
/----/
1700058880122.png

Forum List

Back