us commander says iran could have missiles ready to hit u.s. by 2015

If its true or not its irrelivant, no one is going to belive you. remember the boy who cried wolf.

um, what r u talking about?
do i have to explain to you. well, it seems very simular to the kind of allegations made against iraq before the invasion. none of which materialized. the trick will bare less weight this time, which is where the boy and the wolf comes in. Surely you know the story.

do i have to explain to you. well, it seems very simular to the kind of allegations made against iraq before the invasion. none of which materialized. the trick will bare less weight this time, which is where the boy and the wolf comes in. Surely you know the story.

Ya but if a dem wins and is President in 2009, then we suddenly can believe it right?

Surely you know Iran is OPENLY pursuing nuclear power? Just as Saddam OPENLY used WMDs that for some reason means he didn't have any.

So if the Iranians nuke someone ... does that mean Iran doesn't have any nukes?:wtf:

like I said. it dosn't matter no one is going to belive it, which ever side of the political spectrum (if you can call it that in your pathetic version of democracy). on the other hand, does it really matter what ordinary people think anyway. why try to fool us anymore. they will do what ever they intend to do.

like I said. it dosn't matter no one is going to belive it, which ever side of the political spectrum (if you can call it that in your pathetic version of democracy). on the other hand, does it really matter what ordinary people think anyway. why try to fool us anymore. they will do what ever they intend to do.

Who exactly are "you" that anyone is trying to fool, and please DO enlighten us on YOUR version of democracy which you apparently believe superior to ours.

Ya but if a dem wins and is President in 2009, then we suddenly can believe it right?

How many times do you think your guy gets to be wrong before people agree he's not to be listened to?

I'll go with the boy who cried wolf thing....

At least a Democrat coming in wouldn't have the same history of being wrong about absolutely everything.

How many times do you think your guy gets to be wrong before people agree he's not to be listened to?

I'll go with the boy who cried wolf thing....

At least a Democrat coming in wouldn't have the same history of being wrong about absolutely everything.

It's documented fact Iran is pursuing nuclear power. Once Iran has nuclear power, how many times do YOU guys get to be wrong?

Just once .....

It's documented fact Iran is pursuing nuclear power. Once Iran has nuclear power, how many times do YOU guys get to be wrong?

Just once .....

Please don't enable the NeoCons to lie us into another war.

You can't make a nuclear bomb with uranium enriched to civilian-grade use. Civilian grade uranium is enriched to only about 4 or 5% purity. Its useless for weapons-grade bomb material. And the iranians haven't even yet demonstrated they can civilian grade enrichment on any significant scale.

Weapons grade uranium has to be enriched to about 20% purity, which is a very significant technological and engineering challenge. Far beyond what is required for civilian grade uranium.

Just once .....

Same song Condi sang when she said how we shouldn't have a "mushroom cloud" be our warning of a terrorist attack.

Like I said.. .maybe if new people make the decisions. These guys aren't to be trusted. And there's nothing that needs to be done imminently.

Same song Condi sang when she said how we shouldn't have a "mushroom cloud" be our warning of a terrorist attack.

Like I said.. .maybe if new people make the decisions. These guys aren't to be trusted. And there's nothing that needs to be done imminently.

Concur.

Bush and his supporters can't be trusted.

I'll trust non-partisan international experts on this.

Concur.

Bush and his supporters can't be trusted.

I'll trust non-partisan international experts on this.

So the French, the British, the German and the rest of the EU Governments are all Bush's stoogies? They are all lying for Bush? They are all working on sanctions to prevent Iran from getting Nukes, that Iran is not trying to get?

Unbelievable. As for weapons grade, umm thats the whole point , they ARE able to produce weapons grade already. They refuse to allow inspections and will not disclose all the sites to be inspected.

Once again for the truly slow, IT IS NOT JUST BUSH. Let me get this right, 15 people run up to you and tell you that a neighbors house is on fire and because you do not trust one of therm, you don't believe the other 14 either?

Who exactly are "you" that anyone is trying to fool, and please DO enlighten us on YOUR version of democracy which you apparently believe superior to ours.

well we all know bush's original election was more of a coup, with the result being effected by the media coverage we've all seen farenheight 9/11. and then the second time round the opposition is also a member of the small acult group scull and bones that bush is a member, ooh what choice, exactly what choice? I don't even fully understand your system, but I don't think most americans do either which is another problem. Ask yourself how many pollitical parties can you vote for? I stand by what I say, your system is rubbish, over complicated and undemorcratic, it is a cheep version of democracy. you are over nationalistic, get over this stupid pride for your country it is negative, and is born from a lack of identity and guilt. because lets face it. we europeans are the only whitey's in the world that can say 'We belong here'.

well we all know bush's original election was more of a coup, with the result being effected by the media coverage we've all seen farenheight 9/11. and then the second time round the opposition is also a member of the small acult group scull and bones that bush is a member, ooh what choice, exactly what choice? I don't even fully understand your system, but I don't think most americans do either which is another problem. Ask yourself how many pollitical parties can you vote for? I stand by what I say, your system is rubbish, over complicated and undemorcratic, it is a cheep version of democracy. you are over nationalistic, get over this stupid pride for your country it is negative, and is born from a lack of identity and guilt. because lets face it. we europeans are the only whitey's in the world that can say 'We belong here'.

Wow. You've seen Faranheit 9/11? That makes you less educated than a kindergartner. Can't believe anyone believes that crap.

The lack of identity is yours, buddy, not mine. Nationality provides identity ... a lack of it takes just that much of it away. If you think your European version of an exercise in mediocrity is Utopia, power to you. I prefer to live where I can as far ahead as my ambition and effort will take me.

Oh, and no, if we "whitey's" can't say we belong here, neither can you. Take your ass back up to the frozen tundra from whence your ilk came. You're as much a product of exapnsion as we are .... we just came at the end of it.

Forum List

Back