US bound muslim travelers are stopped from boarding flights as Donald Trump ban sweeps into force

So beautiful to see Americans come together to defend the rights if their human brothers and sister. This is what America is about. Protecting the rights of all.

You right wingers complain when people call you racist and bigots but then you back discriminatory policies like this.

So beautiful to see Americans come together to defend the rights if their human brothers and sister. This is what America is about. Protecting the rights of all.

You right wingers complain when people call you racist and bigots but then you back discriminatory policies like this.
And you're SUPPORTING THIS

A new low in presidents established this week.

I am going to measure the success of Trump by how much he causes the leftard clown posse to have meltdowns........

That video above is still live and they're still having a melt down stupid mother fkrs..
If these idiots even know how many rapes were taking place they might not be begging for this lol Then again they are pretty fkn stupid.

Remember this?

rhpqqe.jpg

Oh, my hat...

It's not bigotry or racism. It's common sense. muslims cause trouble in any country they go to. The originator of the muslim cult made it grow by killing people that he couldn't convert, and by robbing caravans. Thank God we have a leader now that understands this.

I think we all rather expected the media to attempt to take revenge upon Trump for the beating he's been giving them. Too bad for them that a damned lot of us American's are 100% behind Trump delaying these folk's admittance.

They're probably feeling like the lefties on Nov 8th, except their concerns actually may have some validity behind their concerns instead of what amounts to childish fears. I'd say hopefully our government can figure out how we can vet them quickly, but I'm sure the Dem's will delay, delay, delay anything put forward, so these folks might as well get comfortable somewhere else. Hell if they're smart, and actually in danger, they should just apply to some other country cause I have a feeling it's going to be /years/ before we get this sorted out.

I am going to measure the success of Trump by how much he causes the leftard clown posse to have meltdowns........

That video above is still live and they're still having a melt down stupid mother fkrs..
If these idiots even know how many rapes were taking place they might not be begging for this lol Then again they are pretty fkn stupid.

Remember this?

rhpqqe.jpg

Oh, my hat...

I also remember German liberals waiting outside of the trains to welcome these ungrateful refugees holding up signs of "Free Hugs" and how the refugees just rolled their eyes and walked on by them as they go on buses to take them to their accommodations provided to them by kicking out the original occupants........how "liberal" of them....no???

I also remember German liberals waiting outside of the trains to welcome these ungrateful refugees holding up signs of "Free Hugs" and how the refugees just rolled their eyes and walked on by them as they go on buses to take them to their accommodations provided to them by kicking out the original occupants........how "liberal" of them....no???

What these Liberal morons never understood, and still don't, is it was always about them, not the immigrants. They are trashing their own country and their fellow countrymen for a group circle-jerk. It is self indulgent and utterly selfish. What fools!

What these Liberal morons never understood, and still don't, is it was always about them, not the immigrants. They are trashing their own country and their fellow countrymen for a group circle-jerk. It is self indulgent and utterly selfish. What fools!

14355138_1242881365753259_8563031703004892139_n.jpg

View attachment 109230
Passengers travelling to the USA are being prevented from entering the country just hours after President Trump introduced a ban on Muslims. Seven people, six Iraqis and a Yemeni, were stopped from boarding a flight from Cairo, Egypt, to New York today despite having valid visas to travel to America. Dutch airline KLM also revealed it has had to turn away seven would-be passengers because they would no longer have been accepted into the US.

US-bound Muslim travellers are stopped from boarding flights as Donald Trump’s ban sweeps into force

Well we can be sure this is going to go over like a lead balloon. But we can be sure he will probably have those on board vetted so we aren't just letting anyone in for the hell of it.

They've been vetted.

Refugees entering this country are the most vetted group.

Remember this?

rhpqqe.jpg

Oh, my hat...

I remember how we turned away the Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler...because we didn't like Jews much then.

If Trump and his people think that the current vetting is good enough then they won't be delayed long so you can quit freaking out right?

Of course the reality is that even Obama's people said it wasn't possible to vet them, so reality is they are /not/ vetted and well bummer you lost that election cause "American's First" is the new national motto.

Bullshit

Man you must really live in a fkn fantasy land, you libtards have been so fkn dumbed down it's incredible. What Death Angel posted no it's not bs. Get your head out of the gawd damn sand.

Bullshit

Muslims sexually enslaving children: A global phenomenon

Muslims sexually enslaving children: A global phenomenon | Human Events

No I don't support this. Catholic priest were raping children and the church covered it up for years. Does that mean all Catholics are child molesters?

Bullshit

Muslims sexually enslaving children: A global phenomenon

Muslims sexually enslaving children: A global phenomenon | Human Events

From a Far Right publication .. surprise.

/ALL/ religions have both good and bad in them what's the point? This has zip zero zilch to do with Trump halting immigration from 'dangerous' countries.

Forum List

Back