US bound muslim travelers are stopped from boarding flights as Donald Trump ban sweeps into force

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-28_14-33-22.png

Passengers travelling to the USA are being prevented from entering the country just hours after President Trump introduced a ban on Muslims. Seven people, six Iraqis and a Yemeni, were stopped from boarding a flight from Cairo, Egypt, to New York today despite having valid visas to travel to America. Dutch airline KLM also revealed it has had to turn away seven would-be passengers because they would no longer have been accepted into the US.

US-bound Muslim travellers are stopped from boarding flights as Donald Trump’s ban sweeps into force

Well we can be sure this is going to go over like a lead balloon. But we can be sure he will probably have those on board vetted so we aren't just letting anyone in for the hell of it.

Actually it's not a ban on Muslims.

Applies to all races, creeds, colours from countries where murderous thugs are so thick on the ground they look like free-wine day at a Democrat Party Convention!

• Banned
Common sense has returned to our country. Bravo, President Donald J Trump!!

Some are still in the Obama fk the US over plan. As you'll notice in a few comments lol.

• Banned
Just saw a Trump guy blame this on Obama and the Democrats.

When these idiots starting coming into the Country zombie Obama was the President and not Trump wow that's a real hard one to figure out. You can't be seriously that fkn stupid.

Just saw a Trump guy blame this on Obama and the Democrats.

When these idiots starting coming into the Country zombie Obama was the President and not Trump wow that's a real hard one to figure out. You can't be seriously that fkn stupid.

Barrypuppet was allowing them to be flown over here covertly as well using UPS cargo planes and Kalitta airlines which had a government contract to transport "whatever". A pilot that blew the whistle on this was fired because he wouldn't sign a non-disclosure agreement.

UPS Refugee Flights Confirmed – InvestmentWatch

Applies to all races, creeds, colours from countries where murderous thugs are so thick on the ground they look like free-wine day at a Democrat Party Convention!
If we're going by frequency of murderous thuggery the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico both have homicide rates that fall in top 20 world wide.

Let's extend the ban!

A new low in presidents established this week.

I am going to measure the success of Trump by how much he causes the leftard clown posse to have meltdowns........

That video above is still live and they're still having a melt down stupid mother fkrs..
If these idiots even know how many rapes were taking place they might not be begging for this lol Then again they are pretty fkn stupid.

I am going to measure the success of Trump by how much he causes the leftard clown posse to have meltdowns........

That video above is still live and they're still having a melt down stupid mother fkrs..
If these idiots even know how many rapes were taking place they might not be begging for this lol Then again they are pretty fkn stupid.
They really are mentally I'll. So glad they have no power

Wonderful news. I am looking forward to the next 8 years with President Trump in the oval office.

All the more reason to make the ban permanent. Hopefully President Trump is moving in that direction now.

Forum List

Back